[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

Hey, just wanted to ask how well does this build perform in Ultimatums at around a 10ex budget? Currently playing a TR Trickster build, and just wondering if the tankiness is around the same (around 80% evasion/dodge). My friend who's played since Legion League told me that Ice Shot Deadeye would be super bad for the league mechanic this league as it can't one shot the mobs and furthermore it's prone to get one shotted. Also, how does this build compare to Elemental Hit?
Just wanted your opinion,
Thanks!
Last edited by CoolCoon on Apr 27, 2021, 9:27:43 PM
Hello, thanks for guide.

I am wondering to how to improve this build, i am strugling so much especially with the bosses. Currently I am on T14 maps and I die a lot.

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/yX2D2fff

Update: I did last lab, did annoint, enchanted my boot to add cold damage

Can you help me with how can i progress with that build, what should I first etc.

Thanks for helps.
Last edited by Osbury on Apr 28, 2021, 9:46:08 AM
Hi, great guide! Unfortunately pastebin seems to be down... Could you provide the POB code somewhere else, maybe?
Edit: Nevermind. It's up again.
Last edited by nelsonmai on Apr 28, 2021, 9:31:35 AM

Currently struggle with t16 guards (t16 maps feels smooth) but solo targets rly on next level.
What should i upgrade ?
Also 3.4k life feels horrible.
Hi, fairly new to POE, but could you explain why the leveling of the claw passive skills in POB? Is it about the mana/life leech?
Item Class: Quivers
Rarity: Unique
Voidfletcher
Penetrating Arrow Quiver
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
Arrows Chain +1 times (implicit)
6 to 76 Added Lightning Damage with Bow Attacks (implicit)
--------
Consumes a Void Charge to Trigger Level 20 Void Shot when you fire Arrows with a Non-Triggered Skill
Adds 32 to 100 Cold Damage to Attacks
+111 to maximum Energy Shield
+29% to Cold Resistance
+26 Mana gained on Kill
30% increased Projectile Speed
5 Maximum Void Charges
Gain a Void Charge every 0.5 seconds
--------
Even emptiness may be harnessed.
--------
Corrupted
--------
Elder Item

Is this corruption ok for the build ? Will 1 chain break something ?
Some of you who are struggling need to keep something in mind, that is Ice Shot is not a good single target skill. If you watch his videos you'll notice his DPS on bosses is not very good. He makes up for it bit by using Harvest craft items like his bow. Since we don't have Harvest in the same capacity you now have a build that doesn't do single target very well and no way to easily craft items to help it along.

His bow is easily 50-70ex now. His belt is at least 10ex if your lucky. His boots are at least 6-10ex. You guys aren't going to progress the same way he did with Harvest removed and you're going to struggle with single target.

My suggest is take a look at my items or other items on poe.ninja of people who have high DPS with Ice Shot and work from there. If you plan on not running a dual 6L for Barrage then you should be looking to get a high PDPS bow with good crit chance and decent AS. It's the most affordable option and using it with a Dying Sun gets OK results. You want awakened gems, high life items and you'll want to dump some of the uniques for rares with life.

Sorry for being a noob.. But I dont understand what the meelee skill 'frenzy' is doing in this bow build?
"
Sorry for being a noob.. But I dont understand what the meelee skill 'frenzy' is doing in this bow build?

Power+Frenzy charges

"
nelsonmai wrote:
Hi, fairly new to POE, but could you explain why the leveling of the claw passive skills in POB? Is it about the mana/life leech?

Its because of the lioneye's fall jewel effect, it change the claw mods for bow mods.

I see.. but i dont understand how to implement it? Do you use it in conjunction with ice shot? What is the mechanic of a melee skill in this ranged build?

ALSO I am having a hard time with mana .. when hatred (from amulet) is activated all mana is almost gone..
Last edited by Sun_fisher on Apr 29, 2021, 2:23:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info