⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:

That's a great pob!

It's also without glancing blows when I checked correct? And very nice with time of need? To get pure agony and a block skill on a unique cluster is not so difficult, it's total okay. Only problem is the enlighten support- how do you fit it in? And arctic armour is instead tempest shield I guess.
Yozu have less ailments avoidances, but shock immunity, 1M less damage, but time of need is great to activate, wooow. Very fine pob!!

Anomalous ball-lightnings with faster casting and anomalous spell-echo is enough for 60 virulences, some went also without faster castings in last leagues when I remember correct..

Yes I meant to write withOUT Glancing Blow :p

Enlighten on a 4L with Grace, Tempest (AA in PoB until they turn it into an aura) and Discipline. Determination is on Shield corruption (another expensive option...)

Regarding the 60 virulence, do we have an exact calculation of how much is needed to maintain on a boss alone? We are so starved on sockets, if I can save 1 or two sockets, it may allow me to put feeding frenzy somewhere and maybe keep frost shield.
We obviously need Ball lightning, we can get Faster casting and slower projectile on gloves, so that's fine. We need Echo I guess, but then, do we need Poison to get to 100% and do we need GMP? Or Maybe elder gloves with chance to poison support with BL + Echo and GMP, leaving one socket free?
"
Chimnei_Moon wrote:
This build is leaguestart friendly, as it use almost no special items to make it work.
Everything is a must have which increase the build by a lot, but even without the Skin of the Lord, the build can work...

With no expense (and no brain), with basic stuffs (no cluster, no jewels, no ring, no amu), Glancing Blow, and just Aegis, and 2 casual flask, you can already achieve :
- 5k es
- 30k armour
- 500k DPS
- 600 es on block
- 75/75 block chance
- capped resistance (75/80/76)

... At lvl 80
Seems already pretty good for a 10c build, no ?
Most of the builds don't reach this much tankyness / DPS combo with such "investissment".

Also, note that the build may be a leaguestart friendly, it's not a beginner friendly as there is a lot special mecanics in it, and you have to know it to leveling and playing it right.

Can you kindly share a pob with such tree and basics gear (or point me at where to take a look)?

I'm pretty new with such kind of build and looking at just endgame pobs doesn't give me a picture of how to level with it.
"
KhaosChampion wrote:
I just checked reckoning on my old guardian, it does not proc bastion of hope. So do not rely on that attack skill for the 10% bonus attack block.

The best skills I could come up with are SST/Helix/Charged dash. Can use any of those once every few seconds, doesnt even have to hit ennemies and you get your 10% attack block.

Rest of the PoB seems good so far

Thank you a lot for testing KhaosChampion!
Yeeh, then the procc get's problematic, but I guess 3 seconds sometimes with 10% less block is better than time of need or glancing blows for the build in 3.16.
I have to check soon.
Proccing with cyclone aoe is okay or Helix or perhaps flicker strike also. I need to test next days.
"
x3greed wrote:
https://pastebin.com/jMubm6cL

4.5 kk damage 7800 es. 110,000 armor, 75/72 block, 5 auras, no amulet, no gloves, no 1 ring, nothing expensive except armor
0 casting cost, 0 casting when stunned

Hi x3greed,

not bad pob, but it's 3k much too much reserved mana and will not work this way, like Zepepsico writes. Healthy mind don't help in 3.16, put it out, and without spellslinger points you generate less virulences and less damage.
"
Zepepsico wrote:
I was looking at sockets, and we are quite socket starved. Which one would you think is better:

* having a movement skill and cast when stunned spirit offering + sniper + frost shield
* or having cast when stunned spirit offering + a holy relic that trigger feeding frenzy, and having to manually cast sniper (you lose a movement skill, frost shield, have to cast manually the curse, but get an automated source of feeding frenzy which is another 500k+ dps?

By the way, it's a shame we can't get the Mastery that gives unholy might to our minion, it seems insanely powerful for dps (and you can feed the odd worm to keep the buff going)

I think going without a movement skill would feel awful.
+1 question - during league start, arakali fang is about 175c at first week, how we can play without this thing at the beggining?

As far as I understood we are using Agony crawler + spiders for clearing.
Without Arakali Fang obviously we don't have spiders.
What we are using instead before we get Arakali fang?
Last edited by sergei_serebro on Oct 19, 2021, 4:45:41 PM
"
+1 question - during league start, arakali fang is about 175c at first week, how we can play without this thing at the beggining?

As far as I understood we are using Agony crawler + spiders for clearing.
Without Arakali Fang obviously we don't have spiders.
What we are using instead before we get Arakali fang?

Hello, you can use cold iron point and support HoA with summon phantasm for the buff of ascedancy
"
"
Chimnei_Moon wrote:
This build is leaguestart friendly, as it use almost no special items to make it work.
Everything is a must have which increase the build by a lot, but even without the Skin of the Lord, the build can work...

With no expense (and no brain), with basic stuffs (no cluster, no jewels, no ring, no amu), Glancing Blow, and just Aegis, and 2 casual flask, you can already achieve :
- 5k es
- 30k armour
- 500k DPS
- 600 es on block
- 75/75 block chance
- capped resistance (75/80/76)

... At lvl 80
Seems already pretty good for a 10c build, no ?
Most of the builds don't reach this much tankyness / DPS combo with such "investissment".

Also, note that the build may be a leaguestart friendly, it's not a beginner friendly as there is a lot special mecanics in it, and you have to know it to leveling and playing it right.

Can you kindly share a pob with such tree and basics gear (or point me at where to take a look)?

I'm pretty new with such kind of build and looking at just endgame pobs doesn't give me a picture of how to level with it.

"

As you asked, here is a brainless PoB with nothing to buy except Aegis.
(Brainless because I just took stupidly every node that could help the build without thinking about synergies)

https://pastebin.com/kmzvZ95s

Notes :
- It's a 550k max DPS build
- It's also a 5 link main skill only
- I used template stuff : maximum life is useless
- All resistance are on belt only. You can share it between all stuff
- You can activate Molten Shell for more armour
- You have 1 free socket on shield
- Don't forget to add spellblock from Safegard wheel
- You can switch Vile Toxin with Pierce for better clearing

Agony Crawler should be enough to farm maps.
Eventually, you can use Zombies meatshield for the 5 nearby allies
From that, you can do a lot of easy upgrade based on the main build :
- Cold Iron dagger
- Skin of the Lords
- Pure Agony on cluster

Hope this will help you !
Last edited by Chimnei_Moon on Oct 19, 2021, 5:01:40 PM
Short Question:

Time of need gives us 80% reduced effect of curses
resistance and ailment protection mastery gives us another 20%

Is this then 100% or 84%?
"
Humtol wrote:
Short Question:

Time of need gives us 80% reduced effect of curses
resistance and ailment protection mastery gives us another 20%

Is this then 100% or 84%?

80%, as I don't think curse counts as ailment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info