⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:
[

Hehe, it's with the attacktag and will work as counterattack I hope, but perhaps it's not the needed "on use skill". I have to confirm also, hehe.

Early view is not very positive, people seem to say that triggered actions do not count.

I also managed to do a first pass at a build on PoB, but I am not extremely happy with it: it looks very expensive and relying on a lot of rare items to become functional :/
It does have 75/75 block with Glancing Blow, 4-5m dps (but that is with awakened 5 gems...), 7.5k ES (but that is at lvl 100, with expensive items..). That is whithout flasks, without Molten Shield (we can only do a lvl 14 one, still 10k buffer). We are only immune to shock (freeze if we take Brine King), and still need to get corruptions against corrupted blood, Maim, etc...

https://pastebin.com/zE2CbxpL

Quick question: is ball lightning enough to generate 60 Virulence or do you need the brands too? Also, do you need Poison support with BL in the new tree?

https://pastebin.com/jMubm6cL

4.5 kk damage 7800 es. 110,000 armor, 75/72 block, 5 auras, no amulet, no gloves, no 1 ring, nothing expensive except armor
0 casting cost, 0 casting when stunned
Last edited by x3greed on Oct 19, 2021, 2:45:43 PM
"
x3greed wrote:

4.5 kk damage 7800 es. 110,000 armor, 75/72 block, 5 auras, no amulet, no gloves, no 1 ring, nothing expensive except armor

This seems to be w/ flasks running (fine for mapping, but rumis during boss could be an issue).

Also you have -63% reservation, is there a plan for this? I'm certainly no pro so could have missed something.
Last edited by Trelander on Oct 19, 2021, 3:18:29 PM
"
x3greed wrote:

Unless I am missing something, you have -63% reservation. You need to deactivate Grace, you also need to add the new effect of Determination.
When you run out of flask (like against Shaper or Maven encounters, you fall to 75/60.
The wheel Arcane Guarding would give you 2 more points than Arcane sanctuary if you don't take it all, and for one extra point you even get 8% spell block (which means you can then take back Time of Need).
Last edited by Zepepsico on Oct 19, 2021, 3:22:28 PM
This build is leaguestart friendly, as it use almost no special items to make it work.
Everything is a must have which increase the build by a lot, but even without the Skin of the Lord, the build can work...

With no expense (and no brain), with basic stuffs (no cluster, no jewels, no ring, no amu), Glancing Blow, and just Aegis, and 2 casual flask, you can already achieve :
- 5k es
- 30k armour
- 500k DPS
- 600 es on block
- 75/75 block chance
- capped resistance (75/80/76)

... At lvl 80
Seems already pretty good for a 10c build, no ?
Most of the builds don't reach this much tankyness / DPS combo with such "investissment".

Also, note that the build may be a leaguestart friendly, it's not a beginner friendly as there is a lot special mecanics in it, and you have to know it to leveling and playing it right.
Last edited by Chimnei_Moon on Oct 19, 2021, 3:25:31 PM
"
Chimnei_Moon wrote:
This build is leaguestart friendly, as it use almost no special items to make it work.
Everything is a must have which increase the build by a lot, but even without the Skin of the Lord, the build can work...

With no expense (and no brain), with basic stuffs (no cluster, no jewels, no ring, no amu), Glancing Blow, and just Aegis, and 2 casual flask, you can already achieve :
- 5k es
- 30k armour
- 500k DPS
- 600 es on block
- 75/75 block chance
- capped resistance (75/80/76)

... At lvl 80
Seems already pretty good for a 10c build, no ?
Most of the builds don't reach this much tankyness / DPS combo with such "investissment".

Also, note that the build may be a leaguestart friendly, it's not a beginner friendly as there is a lot special mecanics in it, and you have to know it to leveling and playing it right.

I played this build for first time at the end of 3.15 (I only played this league + syndicate), I played it as if I was league starting, no bonus gear from my main etc to see how I could start - was super easy. Was quickly running high end content, and even cleared A8 Sirus at 87 without even having all my gems capped.
I just checked reckoning on my old guardian, it does not proc bastion of hope. So do not rely on that attack skill for the 10% bonus attack block.

The best skills I could come up with are SST/Helix/Charged dash. Can use any of those once every few seconds, doesnt even have to hit ennemies and you get your 10% attack block.

Rest of the PoB seems good so far
Last edited by KhaosChampion on Oct 19, 2021, 3:54:01 PM
"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
[

Hehe, it's with the attacktag and will work as counterattack I hope, but perhaps it's not the needed "on use skill". I have to confirm also, hehe.

Early view is not very positive, people seem to say that triggered actions do not count.

I also managed to do a first pass at a build on PoB, but I am not extremely happy with it: it looks very expensive and relying on a lot of rare items to become functional :/
It does have 75/75 block with Glancing Blow, 4-5m dps (but that is with awakened 5 gems...), 7.5k ES (but that is at lvl 100, with expensive items..). That is whithout flasks, without Molten Shield (we can only do a lvl 14 one, still 10k buffer). We are only immune to shock (freeze if we take Brine King), and still need to get corruptions against corrupted blood, Maim, etc...

https://pastebin.com/zE2CbxpL

Quick question: is ball lightning enough to generate 60 Virulence or do you need the brands too? Also, do you need Poison support with BL in the new tree?

That's a great pob!

It's also without glancing blows when I checked correct? And very nice with time of need? To get pure agony and a block skill on a unique cluster is not so difficult, it's total okay. Only problem is the enlighten support- how do you fit it in? And arctic armour is instead tempest shield I guess.

When you activate determination there is 1k too much mana reserved ... that will not work or did I overlooked something? Or that's the reason for needing glancing blows I guess.

You have less ailments avoidances, but shock immunity, 1M less damage, but time of need is great to activate, wooow. Very fine pob!!

Anomalous ball-lightnings with faster casting and anomalous spell-echo is enough for 60 virulences, some went also without faster castings in last leagues when I remember correct..
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 4:15:07 PM
"
Chromino wrote:

Hehehe, it's a long build and a lot to do. First I will only update the several pob's of editions and mainguide. With an archnophobiatic friend Hauke we are editing a much better levelling-pob these days and we hope to finish thursday.

Looking forward to the leveling tree, thank you.
I was looking at sockets, and we are quite socket starved. Which one would you think is better:

* having a movement skill and cast when stunned spirit offering + sniper + frost shield
* or having cast when stunned spirit offering + a holy relic that trigger feeding frenzy, and having to manually cast sniper (you lose a movement skill, frost shield, have to cast manually the curse, but get an automated source of feeding frenzy which is another 500k+ dps?

By the way, it's a shame we can't get the Mastery that gives unholy might to our minion, it seems insanely powerful for dps (and you can feed the odd worm to keep the buff going)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info