⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:

Thank you very much Zepepsico!

Yes, temepest shield is extreme strong 3.16 and a very nice otion! There will follow build-editions with glancing blows and temoest shield, yes.

Cyclone is only otimal for 55 virulences, but that is enough for t16, you can take it in if you want melee style, see section gloves in "gear, skills, links".

Bastion of hope's attackblock is triggered with (anomalous) reckoning on block.
The armour is these days not inclusive the upcoming missing determination and grace buffs and flat ar/ ev added, so it will be big on the weekend and you can buff armour further when you prefer. Unbuffed and buffed armour will raise much with new determination and new grace in 3.16.

Also with new armour (or ev-) formula and new fullblock you will need very much, very much less es/ block as in 3.15.

I am personally much more worried about counterguarding dot and degen, but it is easy to change damage into defences if wanted & needed in the build.

If reckoning does work to trigger Bastion of Hope, this is indeed a fantastic idea, well done if it works. (Now we need to find someone to confirm it! :p)

For the effect of Determination and Grace, just copy the flask I created here and use it in your build (Do not look yet at the rest of the tree, it is still work in progress and I need to get rid f 20+ points...). the flask also covers the brkone nodes, tempest shield and some masteries.

https://pastebin.com/CsuidZgT
"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
"
Chromino wrote:

Yes, that is still not done and have to be updated too. Do you have somewhere the lines to copy & edit?
I am not sure if Herald's helmetenchant and ring skillreservations are changed in 3.16, but discord artisan is changed, so will be the gear.

I'm not sure if that information is even available yet. I assume it just follows the pattern so "Herald of Agony has XX% increased Reservation Efficiency" with the rings at 40 and helmet enchant at 60.

It should be 75, see patch notes:

"
Helmet enchantments that previously granted reduced reservation of a specific skill now grant the following values of increased mana reservation efficiency for that skill. Existing items will instead have twice the previous reduced reservation value (generally lower than the new values). Enchantments for skills that have 50% base reservation now grant 20/30% increased mana reservation efficiency, for Merciless and Eternal Labyrinth versions respectively. Enchantments for skills that have 35% base reservation now grant 30/45% increased mana reservation efficiency. Enchantments for skills that have 25% or flat base reservation now grant 50/75% increased mana reservation efficiency.

75 would make it much easier!
I missed the Discipline Reservation Efficiency from Mastery in my previous post.

I can confirm PoB numbers with your last PoB setup you linked with my spreadsheet, but as Zepepsico pointed out, the uber lab helmet enchant is 75%, which leaves us with 95% mana reserved.

Additionally, it looks like the best option for helmet enchant reservation efficiency is indeed Herald of Agony.

Of course, getting Memory Vault with the correct Enchant and all these other changes is going to be very difficult.

Self-Control for Discipline reservation efficiency instead of this enchant puts us at pretty much 100% reserved, but we'll have to see if the numbers get rounded down and we'll still have 1% unreserved mana. Here's to hoping.
"
Humtol wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Also with new armour (or ev-) formula and new fullblock you will need very much, very much less es/ block as in 3.15.

You can never have enough ES!

Hi Humtol,

hehe, yes, exaxtly, es is great and never enough!

But the needed es on block is lower as in 3.15 with fullblock: you block so much more damage, less recovery is needed as result, and molten shell and frostshield double tripple their capacities with fullblock also on top.

With the 2.2k es on block (now, will be much raised more with 3.16 determination, and in other editions following will be less 1.5k es on block in exchange for 8-10M damage) you have much, much more buffed proportional es/ block compared to 2.4 k es/ block in 3.15. Going with lower numbers is easy possible, you need it only in full juiced deliriums sometimes to facetank or in ueber-simulacrums perhaps.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 1:12:37 PM
"
Clausdan wrote:
I just want to say WOW to both Chromino and the different contributors in this thread. It is great to see how you spar and work on improving the build!

Thank you a lot Clausdan and thanks a lot to all Arachnophobiatics too! Let's swarm!
"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Thank you very much Zepepsico!

Yes, temepest shield is extreme strong 3.16 and a very nice otion! There will follow build-editions with glancing blows and temoest shield, yes.

Cyclone is only otimal for 55 virulences, but that is enough for t16, you can take it in if you want melee style, see section gloves in "gear, skills, links".

Bastion of hope's attackblock is triggered with (anomalous) reckoning on block.
The armour is these days not inclusive the upcoming missing determination and grace buffs and flat ar/ ev added, so it will be big on the weekend and you can buff armour further when you prefer. Unbuffed and buffed armour will raise much with new determination and new grace in 3.16.

I am personally much more worried about counterguarding dot and degen, but it is easy to change damage into defences if wanted & needed in the build.

If reckoning does work to trigger Bastion of Hope, this is indeed a fantastic idea, well done if it works. (Now we need to find someone to confirm it! :p)

For the effect of Determination and Grace, just copy the flask I created here and use it in your build (Do not look yet at the rest of the tree, it is still work in progress and I need to get rid f 20+ points...). the flask also covers the brkone nodes, tempest shield and some masteries.

https://pastebin.com/CsuidZgT

Hehe, it's with the attacktag and will work as counterattack I hope, but perhaps it's not the needed "on use skill". I have to confirm also, hehe.

Alternatives are cyclone or other instant/ very fast attackskills, or perhaps flicker strike/ viper strike etc... of course bastion of hope grants each 3 sec huge blockchance automatical, or a Rumi's flask helps for the 2-3 seconds without triggered bastion of hope also.

Thank you a lot for the eternal flask, cheers! Hehe! That shows 68k unbuffed armour, 137 k buffed - nice!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 2:18:23 PM
https://pastebin.com/FTqcLL in this setup you have 2x the golden rule.
"
Humtol wrote:
https://pastebin.com/FTqcLL in this setup you have 2x the golden rule.

yes, sorry, that's my fault. Switch in instead split personality for 300 es or another jewel you need, I update pob soon .....

Here is the correct jewel set-up, helmet is updated also:

https://pastebin.com/jPgCKN7P
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 19, 2021, 2:01:32 PM
Hey, is there an updated leveling tree for 3.16 league start with new passive tree?

I am currently trying to build one on my own based on the screenshots from Page1, but maybe there is already a finished one. Planning to start out with Smite, Zombies, Holy Relic until Scorpion is available.

Or starting out with Storm Brand, not sure how smooth it is to level with Storm Brand until Scorpion is available.

But for sure will switch to Scorpion asap.

Edit: I just took the endgame tree from the updated post for 3.16 and removed the clusters and add just a few damages and life nodes along the tree :)
Last edited by Streidominating on Oct 19, 2021, 2:17:42 PM
Hey guys!

Is there any good league start notes for this build?

From my point of view, what I've found in the original post works pretty OK for a new character but doesn't look good for a league start.

maybe there are leveling pobs somewhere?
Last edited by sergei_serebro on Oct 19, 2021, 2:32:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info