Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
savageshards wrote:
so far only been able to look at gladiator and champion but seems like nerfs across the board

to edit this i've seen powerful buffs to a couple of classes that (along with their nerfs) would make them interesting to play. However, many classes seem absolutely gutted.

I guess maven is ramping up the difficulty on exiles?

sad days tho
The level of hypocrisy in this post...
Well, looks like I'm skipping next league...
Absolutely mind numbing changes.
"
Pay no heed to those crybabies, it's a thousand times better to nerf powerful builds, classes, ascendancies than to give in to their absurd demands and raise all monster levels, stats, hitpoints so that they don't delete 3 consecutive screens of monsters with a single click.

So you justify the nerf of jugg and buff of zerker then?
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
the only buff i see is frost Bomb
its a massive list of no new ideas and small numeric changes. pretty boring.
thanks for trying, thou.
Sounds good :)
They are amateur developers...they changed all ascendacies because - "well if we change 4 lets change last 2 so it will be a whole package". I. Other words, they didnt change it for any special reason, or analyze it ingame on maps bosses, its dps, survivability etc., They did it only so they could say- hey guys, we changed something!

That is why changes have same pattern in all ascendacies, but they dont understand that some of ascendacies didnt do much damage at first place, but they are to lazy to test it. Its like giving 10 persons steak for dinner, not trying to figure out if some of them are vegetarians.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
Last edited by bigultramovies on Jan 12, 2021, 1:10:31 AM
So like, where are these newly added powerful options we're supposed to take in exchange for all the little nerfs (and some not-so-little ones) across the board?

Are these so-called "powerful options" in the 40 buffed skill gems? What about the remaining 200+ gems that weren't buffed then?

Honestly, if you want to nerf, at least own up to that instead of getting this bizarre "plan" to give players "powerful options" when there's clearly no new powerful options added in (well, maybe there's one or two added now? Not really much of an "option" of that's all there is to choose from, though)
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Jan 12, 2021, 1:10:12 AM
ok this sucks.. fck this.. good job GGG .. seeya the next league..
When you just nerf stuff, that means you did set out to just nerf stuff...

I don't understand the claim otherwise, because its clearly untrue. Unless the issue is there is a lack of knowledge on the game mechanics?

Its okay, we get nerfs all the time. But don't nerf stuff then claim it was streamlining or a Buff. Its a meme but here you are officially confirming the meme.

-50% inc dot on patient reaper... not a big deal but a nerf right (its not like you accordingly increased the more dot damage to compensate, so its just a nerf)? 5% less bleed damage from Glad okay (that is a targeted nerf. Its not streamlining.)

The notes at least recognize the champ nerf so i don't take issue there (its not needed but at least its HONEST.) Jugg got nerfed, is taking 1k acc down to 500, then doubling str to acc really making it more streamlined? I get removing the crit (but thats a intentional nerf.) In that case, why not give more accuracy not less because you are removing the crit?

Occ, witch, deadeye got some big buffs. Thats okay, Zerk some moderate ones, Sab, slayer, and chieftain DO seem like they were streamlined, some moves, nerfs, and buffs attempting to simplify them.

I don't get nerfing stuff then telling people, it wasn't our intention, despite the clear intention to nerf.
Last edited by Amarath on Jan 12, 2021, 1:18:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info