Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

Good Job GGG.

lets start theo craft.. cant wait to start , 3 days left yay :)
[Removed by Support]
All nerf is totally fine.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jan 12, 2021, 12:04:02 AM
"
Magn3th3ad wrote:
"
Abysmalblade wrote:
"
Gorasan wrote:
We were told that all Ascendancies like the 3 showed during the podcast would be change in the same way, I guess the 3 chosen to be shown were picked for that reason.
yeah you might wanna go back and actually listen to the announcements they specifically said that the others were not reworked but rebalanced with mostly numeric changes

I'm not sold on the idea that it's mostly numerical changes. The majority seem to be alonge the lines of added 2 things, removed 3. Gladiator for example has 9 removed and 6 added; Champion added 9, removed 13.

Some of those might cancel each other out for sure, but at first glance it looks like they've removed a lot of speed, damage and mitigation, and given back one or two of those at reduced amounts.

It's all speculation until we get patch notes I suppose.
100 to 0 is still a numerical change
Its one thing to do something that your playerbase doesnt like. Its another to basicly imply we are not smart enough to tell the difference between blatant nerfs and small adjustments. If you didnt set out to nerf or buff anything, might want to set out to reevaluate what happened because 90% of those changes were blanket nerfs and straight up DESTRUCTION of certain ascendancies...even less played ones like raider, deadeye, and jugg. If you dont want our choices to feel meaningful and rewarding, remove the ascendancies as a whole and just add their "flavor" nodes to the passive tree or something...I personally cannot STAND lab and to think i have to go through that for a node as boring as these have become is a meh feeling.
so far only been able to look at gladiator and champion but seems like nerfs across the board
There is no movement or taking away "small stats"... its massive nerfs across the board to most but not all classes... things like assasin are literally unplayable anymore. Literally the level of nerfs are at such high levels that I've already canceled my vacation time I had put in.... I was so hype, knew loads of people where going to come back for this after launch video.... now it's just depressive.............. and it hurts to feel this way
Hey, GGG, can you hire testers who understand at least something about your game? Do not play with half empty mana and no MoM. With Wraith (not Malevolance) aura on ignite build in preview? It seems that you do not even understand the problem of your game and, moreover, you do not know how to fix it, and this will continue until even those responsible for the tests of the game play it like a person who turned PoE on 10 hours ago ...
Last edited by Netrx on Jan 12, 2021, 12:27:11 AM
Honestly I'm fine with ALL the changes, but -34% movement speed on Assassin ascendancy is just stupid. (and no upside)

Sorry, but no. You will never see another dollar from me again unless you revert this, or mitigate that nerf somehow.

Add something to Deadly Infusion idk, jesus
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Jan 12, 2021, 12:29:54 AM
Please don't ruin Disintegrator spell damage for some stupid Ascendancy that shouldn't even be in the game. With these change you would lose flat out 100 spell physical damage which doesn't make any sense at all considering even now Disintegrator was on pair with staffs like Duskdawn etc. even for the builds that completely play around Disintegrator and that staff was barely even used. With this changes i don't see why on Earth someone would even ever use this staff. I guess i won't be playing this league after all. Waiting so long for new league and now seeing this. Meh...
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
I'm going to whine no matter what.

You can't buy me with your so-called "buffs to skills" GGG.

Stay strong people! Continue to whine!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info