Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

Movement speed removal from Ascedancies was still a mistake, we should have more of said stat and not less by any means.
You butchered the trickster for Caustic Arrow and TR :(

Sure, it needed some slight tweaks or nerfs.. but it's trash for attack dot builds now... Noone cares about the Harness the Void node. You could remove it and noone will bat an eye.

Im very sad about this...
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
Last edited by sdx on Jan 19, 2021, 12:47:55 AM
Hey, what kind of car you drive? If I replace it with a pinto that only has 2 wheels you would consider that a BUFF right? I mean, look at the thing, its obviously faster than what your driving right?.....

I guess GGG just wanted to mushroom stamp the players, took an extra month off and found a way to piss off even the most ardent of white knighters.
Best changes ever. Finally after couple of
leagues not forced to play trickster. Really love raider now. Thanks GGG!
pog
almost no one is playing summon raging spirits and this gem, minion, and playstyle is getting nerf NON-STOP FOR years. and come on -30% minion duration doenst affect ANYTHING but SRS, phantasm and skeletons, 3 awfull skills on both end game damage and playerbase. WHY?
judt tell us you guys want everyone to struggle. come on.
"our intention was to streamline many of these passive nodes so that they were much simpler but more powerful" yep then you nerfed almost every damage node from Necromancer and gave absolutelly nothing for it -gj ggg
Well, my favorite Char is still alive...

I get your intentions... I fail to see the necro buffs though (+10% skill duration, okayyyy)... could you show them to me?
"
Ashriel wrote:
Look, we can live with nerfs. But you guys telling us they're not really nerfs is pretty underhanded. This is more than just simplifying or streamlining as everyone is saying. Call a spade a spade.

Yep, I don't know why they would Send Bex out here to do this or why she opted to.

It was okay when they initially said they are changing some numbers around. Now its NOT OKAY, because its untrue.
I can't fathom how you can remove 34% movement speed from an ascendancy (along with OTHER NERFS, and no upside). As if +25% effect of a decaying buff makes up for anything, not in the slightest.

This is absolutely NOT OK.

SOME of the Assassin nerfs need to be reverted.

ps: I mean do you even realize what you did ? You straight up removed 34% movement speed from an ascendancy all at once, ON TOP of additional nerfs. And you already nerfed Assassin last league.

I mean, WTF !? Nonononnononno
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Jan 12, 2021, 1:38:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info