Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Tus exitos siempre impactan, tus exitos siempre calientan, Remoto... Los golpes de tus golpes... Madre mia...
"
IepureBarbar wrote:

I think you're playing the game wrong in a certain manner...

My friends were doing all content pretty much casually and another staying afk in blighted maps also not to forget the golems guy who could kill sirus because he had 70mil dps with golems

Youre just crying because you cant faceroll all content and actually need to play in order to do something

I hope they nerf them again and again!

Just imagine a player who did a minion build and cant play it again because his minions die now or that boss with 22 million health is surviving more than 4 seconds wooooow

U can't play PvE game wrong man.
I'm happy for your friends, but i have youtube, and there i have more competent ppl to watch and see how things are with sirus, golems or blighted maps than you or your friends =)
I'm crying because nothing added, much removed, that's sad and it's totally normal to cry about this.
If my goal was to faceroll content, i'd just play smth else don't you think?
Let them nerf it again and again man, i will still play it bcs summoner brings much fun for me, it's just uncomparably fun, sorry about your hopes though =)
graveyards ready?
Last edited by Anisofthemono on Jan 11, 2021, 7:15:03 PM
uh it's so salty here, i love it!
Like the nerfs and changes,
guys try something new,
not the same meta builds every and every league...
Haters, go back play Diablo 3! lol
Be creative and evolve
Cheers

goood list
"
50% increased Attack Damage while Leeching

ahahh i'm dying here ! ahaha can't stop laughing...DO YOU EVEN PLAY YOUR OWN GAME ???
Assassin... Is this a joke ?

I mean I understand your desire to slow down the game, but :

How is removing a total of 34% of movement speed from Assassin spread out over multiple nodes, lower the reduced damage taken, and remove 15% attack and cast speed.... by replacing it all with increased power charge duration...

How is this not a HUGE nerf overall ? I don't see the upside whatsoever. Assassin is supposed to be fast.

Or give us the option to refresh Elusive on critical strikes...

What you clearly fail to understand, is that yes some Assassin builds were broken and OP. But by doing what you've just done, you've nerfed EVERY single Assassin build. Why ? It's seriously stupid to remove the movement speed, both regarding gameplay as well as class identity.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Dotzy69 wrote:
uh it's so salty here, i love it!
Like the nerfs and changes,
guys try something new,
not the same meta builds every and every league...
Haters, go back play Diablo 3! lol
Be creative and evolve
Cheers

Fun thing is, 95% of ascendancies, even those that were played by like 0.5% were nerfed for absolutely no reason, if nothing on skill tree compensates it - it's just direct nerf to classes to promote few reworked ascendancies which do not even look that promising, they sarcrifice the most of them for the need of few.
"
Ratedetar wrote:
I tell you every league to stop nerfing my shit and every league you nerf my shit.

I don't care how new and fancy your new stuff is, stop nerfing my shit.

STOP SUPPORTING GGG OR DEAL WITH IT
A lot of unnecessary nerfs that will affect the off meta builds people like to play.

The devs clearly were very trigger happy with these "balances"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info