[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

Is our main way to deal with Degens getting lethe shade?
Usually it's fine but the cold altars in ritual just destroy me.
"
Whattaninja wrote:
Is our main way to deal with Degens getting lethe shade?
Usually it's fine but the cold altars in ritual just destroy me.

Lethe Shade doesn't help against that too much. I usually avoid those, but if you want to do them - they are easily countered with life flask that are non-instant.
Get something like that
or just get blood of the karui.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 23, 2023, 3:52:21 PM
Yeah, I usually use an instant flask, maybe I'll try one with more healing.
I’m sorry if it was asked a lot already, but why do we use Karui Sceptre? Elemental damage increase seems to be a waste since we don’t do any as far as I can see.
"
Nickanet wrote:
I’m sorry if it was asked a lot already, but why do we use Karui Sceptre? Elemental damage increase seems to be a waste since we don’t do any as far as I can see.

We use Karui Sceptre because it has the fastest attack speed of all specters. We use specters because we need a melee weapon that can also roll Caster mods such as +1 All spell skill gems or Minion have a chance to do double damage.

Rune daggers also fit those conditions, however they require you to have high Dexterity, and we don't have that. You could take a dagger, or a claw if you wish but you would have to include dexterity on your gear (with valuable suffixes that you can use for Chaos resist instead) or waste points on it on a passive tree.

So Sceptres cover all your needs with no downsides.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Nickanet wrote:

We use Karui Sceptre because it has the fastest attack speed of all specters. We use specters because we need a melee weapon that can also roll Caster mods such as +1 All spell skill gems or Minion have a chance to do double damage.

Rune daggers also fit those conditions, however they require you to have high Dexterity, and we don't have that. You could take a dagger, or a claw if you wish but you would have to include dexterity on your gear (with valuable suffixes that you can use for Chaos resist instead) or waste points on it on a passive tree.

So Sceptres cover all your needs with no downsides.

I see, thank you!
Hey, I'm interested in the build, I want to do simulacrum, but I don't have a good investment yet, can I do simulacrum without having the ashes amulet and with a simpler weapon?
"
Banido00015 wrote:
Hey, I'm interested in the build, I want to do simulacrum, but I don't have a good investment yet, can I do simulacrum without having the ashes amulet and with a simpler weapon?

The build in current state is not particularly great for doing sim30. You don't need Ashes or a good weapon to do sim30, you will still have enough damage.

The problem that over last leagues the build became a lot less tanky. You could fix that - use something like Aegis Aurora with Glorious Vanity, but that will slow down your mapping a bit and you won't be able to do ubers with that setup.
No problem, I change my items to make simulacrum, and then I change it again to make maps and bosses.
"
Banido00015 wrote:
No problem, I change my items to make simulacrum, and then I change it again to make maps and bosses.

That might not be enough. To comfortable do simulacrums with current power level of archenemesis mods, I'd assume you might gonna need to reshape the passive tree a bit and deviate from the guide. Maybe use 1 cluster jewel instead of 2, and take more HP nodes.

I am going to try out to tweak the build for simulacrums after I reach lvl 100, but that might take some time, so you gonna be on your own there.

Of course - I'm happy to give you tips.

Maybe look into old version of the build - https://pobb.in/IRi3VTRLyQA0 see if you get something out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info