[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

what do you use to get immune to freeze etc. ?
"
Syr1xx wrote:

Tempest shield gives immune to shock.
Bring King from pantheon 100% avoid freeze and 50% less effect chill on you.
Abberath from pantheon immune to burning ground and less ignite + Lethe Shade on dagger or body armour.
"
Murmuüre wrote:
"
Syr1xx wrote:

Tempest shield gives immune to shock.
Bring King from pantheon 100% avoid freeze and 50% less effect chill on you.
Abberath from pantheon immune to burning ground and less ignite + Lethe Shade on dagger or body armour.

And Animate Guardian with either Sign of the Sin Eater ( gives elemental ailment immunity
to you) or Garb of the Ephemeral ('Nearby Allies' Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value') - both give freeze immunity.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 26, 2023, 8:51:55 PM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
or Garb of the Ephemeral ('Nearby Allies' Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value') - both give freeze immunity.

Oh, I forgot about Garb, a very OP item and cheap now. Crit and freeze immunity almost for free.
Hi, when should i change dawnbreaker to dmg shield? and can you show me good cuicible passives on sceptre and shield?,
POB:https://pobb.in/BP-j-TYi5c_6 (imported bossing and map gloves)
Sprectres: 2x harpy, 1x host chieftain, 1x they of tul
AG Items: mid tier(garb etc.)
"
RavenPL230 wrote:
Hi, when should i change dawnbreaker to dmg shield? and can you show me good cuicible passives on sceptre and shield?,
POB:https://pobb.in/BP-j-TYi5c_6 (imported bossing and map gloves)
Sprectres: 2x harpy, 1x host chieftain, 1x they of tul
AG Items: mid tier(garb etc.)

The short answer would be - when you feel like it. Getting DPS shield is basically trading 20% of your life for 20% of DPS.

Do you feel like you are not taking too much damage? Do you want to try yourself at ubers? Do you want to 1-2 shot rolled invitations? Well you might give DPS shield a try.

I honestly didn't explore Crucible passives a lot so can't give that much great of an advice, but here we go

Scepter:
Spoiler
Unvavering Stance keystone - stun immunity is really good. Makes your Vaal Flicker unniteraptable. Opens up an option to drop Brine King Pantheon for something better.

Attack speed passives - can never go wrong with those.

Additionally - if you REALLY want to devote yourself to the build - you can try to 'recombinator' your way into minion passives on the scepter. To do that you would need to buy bunch of Unique MINION RELATED scepters (Earendel's Embrace and Mon'tregul's Grasp) - unlock crucitble tree on them, then vaal them and hope they will brick into rare, then combine rare corrupted scepters with your own and pray that minion passives stick.

You can also buy them with trees already from people who somehow dropped them I guess.

You are looking for flat minion crit passive - 1% or more.

And there is also the very rare, mirror worthy Rampage effect you can get on a weapon.

Shield:
Spoiler
Not much I can say about that one. Energy shield on bock seems best. Keystones with block like Testudo is never bad.
Other than that - generic life ES armor is good.

Avoid getting reduced damage on any of your items though - while its not affecting your relics, it reduces Asenath explosion damage and you kinda don't want that. Its not THAT big of a deal, but still.

Upgrades I would do on your level of progression:
Spoiler
Max out AG gear.
Kingmaker boots your tankiness a bit - that would let you sitch to DPS shield more easily. Culling strike is pretty mandatory for bossing and just feels great. Extra rarity feels amazing too.
Don't forget to upgrade AG gloves to CB immunity though (end game gear). Treat your AG well - make sure he won't die.

Get yourself Awakened Brutality - no reason not to. Armor penetration makes 'cycling damage reduction' and tanky mobs go that much faster.

Empower 4 - is 15% more damage straight up. Its like getting entire DPS shield with no donsides.

Get better big cluster jewels - I didn't upgrade my own with 3 passives ones because I'm lazy. You can - if you wish. 2x8p of Vicios bite + Feasting Fiends + Renewal.

Experimental things:
Earlier I made a mistake of getting small energy shield cluster with Self-Discipline. You seem to follow my mistake - it should have been mana reservation cluster. You can upgrade that for smoother mana consumption.

Consider getting 3 passive point small cluster jewel with mana reservation instead, + Aura reservation passive +25% effect of small passives (or more - if you wish to spend like 5+ divines). This way you could drop Discipline and fit in Determination instead.

And if you ever do that - you might wanna try out Aegis Aurora too, because that would make your EHP go galactic. You might not even want to use DPS shield after you try that out.

the PoB would be something like that. Explore. https://pobb.in/3hHMc-l5vgBK
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 27, 2023, 10:12:05 PM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
And if you ever do that - you might wanna try out Aegis Aurora too, because that would make your EHP go galactic. You might not even want to use DPS shield after you try that out.

That's true, I now use Determination + Aegis Aurora (with 470ES), I have 3500hp+3000es without Discipline. +Magic aegis 2625.
Even on level 95 I can easily make full run 30 wave Simulacrum. Also, very good for this setup Watcher's eye with flat armour +1000 from determ., and in Elegant Hubris 80% increase armour. 50000 armour more than enough.

PS. I now don't have Ashes. With Ashes will be MORE damage.
But I have this
Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 2:07:21 PM
"
Murmuüre wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

That's true, I now use Determination + Aegis Aurora (with 470ES), I have 3500hp+3000es without Discipline. +Magic aegis 2625.
Even on level 95 I can easily make full run 30 wave Simulacrum. Also, very good for this setup Watcher's eye with flat armour +1000 from determ., and in Elegant Hubris 80% increase armour. 50000 armour more than enough.

PS. I now don't have Ashes. With Ashes will be MORE damage.
But I have this

Mind sharing your PoB?
Core item this

Now I don't have Ashes, with Ashes (18%+ reserve.) no need any enlighten at all. Just put in hamlet Tempest shield. You have enough mana for War banner and I also think to activate lvl 1 Precision + Watcher's aye with flask charges on crit, to be always full flask charge on bosses.

Today I lucky got this jewel all I need in one

For big ES need take these nodes

This gives us ES almost as Discipline aura without any reservation.

Need drop Sanctuary nodes, and have +8% attack block on Elegant Hubris.

Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 3:18:09 PM
"
Murmuüre wrote:
Core item this

Now I don't have Ashes, with Ashes (18%+ reserve.) no need any enlighten at all. Just put in hamlet Tempest shield. You have enough mana for War banner and I also think to activate lvl 1 Precision + Watcher's aye with flask charges on crit, to be always full flask charge on bosses.

Today I lucky got this jewel all I need in one

For big ES need take these nodes

This gives us ES almost as Discipline aura without any reservation.

Need drop Sanctuary nodes, and have +8% attack block on Elegant Hubris.

Oh I'm more curious about 3000 ES. Kinda wanna see what items you use overall. I currently struggling a bit with finding a way to get bigger life pool. Extra 1000 ES would prolly fix all my needs, 2000 would be amazing. Can you generate a PoB link? If you don't wanna share with everyone you can PM me. Unless you don't want to share at all, then its fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info