[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

How many passives is it worth to give up for Slum lord?
"
Whattaninja wrote:
How many passives is it worth to give up for Slum lord?

Not sure if I understand the question, but there are bunch of 2 point notables around the jewel slot. And you need 2 or 3 slum lords, so... 6 passives for 3 Slum lords or less?
Did not end up league starting with this, instead with absolution. Only to have my AG died after dropping some serious currency on it... (to idk what I swear it was a bug because nothing even killed me recently, but I digress). Here is my PoB do you think it would be feasible to sell some of my gear and transition to this? Or is it time to say see ya next league? xD (Note I don't have a lot of raw currency on hand because of the AG problem I mentioned >.> )

https://pobb.in/SwPbzsYeoVNV
Last edited by Naxek on Apr 19, 2023, 3:08:20 AM
"
Naxek wrote:
Did not end up league starting with this, instead with absolution. Only to have my AG died after dropping some serious currency on it... (to idk what I swear it was a bug because nothing even killed me recently, but I digress). Here is my PoB do you think it would be feasible to sell some of my gear and transition to this? Or is it time to say see ya next league? xD (Note I don't have a lot of raw currency on hand because of the AG problem I mentioned >.> )

https://pobb.in/SwPbzsYeoVNV

I don't see why not. You can get most of the items you gonna need for 10c or less each. Two expensive things - +1tabula an lvl 3 empower cost 50 c each. With that you should be set to do okay, I suppose.

Check up guide PoB - see items there - check market. Should look around yellow maps-red maps level of gear.

Skill tree is very similar but you will ned to spend some regreds to get it in shape.

Also make sure you look up gameplay vids. This is not a typical minion build - its different from absolution for sure.
Yeah, I looked at your guide earlier in the league so I know it's something I'm interested in to try. Gonna see if I can scrounge up enough currency with selling some of what I have to get a skin of the lords that way I;m starting the transition strong... and guess I'll slowly work on rebuilding the AG. (RIP my kingmaker ;=;)
"
Naxek wrote:
Yeah, I looked at your guide earlier in the league so I know it's something I'm interested in to try. Gonna see if I can scrounge up enough currency with selling some of what I have to get a skin of the lords that way I;m starting the transition strong... and guess I'll slowly work on rebuilding the AG. (RIP my kingmaker ;=;)

Skin by itself is not too powerful. Its power comes from boosting the power of Empower and Discipline/Glorious Vanity. So I would not take it as a max priority.

At least AG doesn't die in this build. Did my ubers, sim 30, and juiced maps just fine. The only thing that managed to damage it was 4xGhosted full charged crucible unique.
I'm still so confused about how it actually died because I had garb + mask on him and even eater of worlds couldn't kill him. But I'm expected to believe he died without me noticing to like a random blight in a kirac mission? (The last thing I can remember doing before I noticed he was gone) Idk man. >.<

EDIT: Good to know about the skin though I will hold off a bit.
Last edited by Naxek on Apr 19, 2023, 5:25:02 AM
hi, why i'm dealing zero damage with that mods on expedition
POB: https://pobb.in/21PzZrtlQMIS
SPECTRES: 1x they of tul, 1x harpy, 1x host chieftain
AG: Midgame AG gear + leer cast
Last edited by RavenPL230 on Apr 20, 2023, 10:25:58 AM
"
RavenPL230 wrote:
hi, why i'm dealing zero damage with that mods on expedition
POB: https://pobb.in/21PzZrtlQMIS
SPECTRES: 1x they of tul, 1x harpy, 1x host chieftain
AG: Midgame AG gear + leer cast

Those are not expedition midifiers. Those are Altar map mods. If you are doing 0 damage to expedition you might have picked one of the following:
- Immune to Physical damage
- 30-100% chance to block spell damage
- 30-100% chance to avoid all damage from hits
- Regenerate x% of live of x seconds
after the great 3.19 depression youre back better than ever. I love builds with a passionate creator and a lot of information cause I cant fix builds myself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info