[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Oh I'm more curious about 3000 ES. Kinda wanna see what items you use overall. I currently struggling a bit with finding a way to get bigger life pool. Extra 1000 ES would prolly fix all my needs, 2000 would be amazing. Can you generate a PoB link? If you don't wanna share with everyone you can PM me. Unless you don't want to share at all, then its fine.

Nothing special. Need just good ES base Aegis Aurora (can be 500-550ES). Nothing from skill tree.

Some ES also from this items

UPD: also 40-45 ES on each of your rings!

In numbers
Spoiler

Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 3:48:22 PM
"
Murmuüre wrote:

In numbers

Really don't want to share that PoB, huh? Well that doesn't add up for me. Can barely get to 3400 HP with maybe 1700 shield and no passive points to even get there.

Those 80k max hits look amazing too. Are you using Molten shell in your PoB or something?

And if you are going that way - make sure to get that Armor+ES master for armor blocks chaos damage from hits. Its amazing when you are high armor like that
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 29, 2023, 3:52:10 PM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Those 80k max hits look amazing too. Are you using Molten shell in your PoB or something?

Nothing, only Bone Armour from Bone Barrier in Ascendancy.

I forgot to disable Progenesis flask. Just test it yesterday. Without Progenesis it will drop -7k max hits.
Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 3:56:49 PM
took the gamble and corrupted a skin of the loyal myself. boom 5 div for a non harmful keystone
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
And if you are going that way - make sure to get that Armor+ES master for armor blocks chaos damage from hits. Its amazing when you are high armor like that

Yes, I use this! Very useful node.
I recommend to use with this setup Elegant Hubris 89960 - all you need. (I use it currently)

Spoiler

"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Its amazing when you are high armor like that

54K armour not much. On my build on Standard I have much more, but with good legacy items (like 20+ mirror build)
Spoiler

Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 4:12:05 PM
I tried to use Molten Shell, turn off Bone Armour. It shows more max hit (112K), but Molten Shell has longer cooldown 4s (Bone Armour 3s), doesn't grant immunity to bleeding, but give more armour (61K in total) and longer duration.

Spoiler

I will test this, swap to Molten Shell, and also swap Bone Barrier to Plaguebringer in Ascendancy. TY for advise!

With Plaguebringer and Molten Shell numbers rise strongly, but we have this not all the time
Spoiler
Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 5:21:10 PM
"
Murmuüre wrote:
I tried to use Molten Shell, turn off Bone Armour. It shows more max hit (112K), but Molten Shell has longer cooldown 4s (Bone Armour 3s), doesn't grant immunity to bleeding, but give more armour (61K in total) and longer duration.

Spoiler

I will test this, swap to Molten Shell, and also swap Bone Barrier to Plaguebringer in Ascendancy. TY for advise!

With Plaguebringer and Molten Shell numbers rise strongly, but we have this not all the time
Spoiler

To be fair with this high of a life pool Immortal call might be a better option. I'm currently considering dropping Feeding frenzy+golem combo for level 1 CWDT+Immortal Call combo. But for me it might not be worth it - life pool is too low. That being said - it would take care of the most problemtic scenarios and could maybe be linked to level 1 desecrate as well to proc your Plguebringer when you need it.
"
luca4k wrote:
took the gamble and corrupted a skin of the loyal myself. boom 5 div for a non harmful keystone

May I ask why on earth are you stacking dexterity? You don't need to level your Flicker Strike or Multistrike. Keep them at level 1 and save yourself some passive points and jewel slots.

You offerings will also not work till you get the unique belt
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 29, 2023, 9:42:44 PM
With Aegis Aurora ES can be pushed to 3.6K+, need to take 2 Nodes "One with the Shield" on Megalomaniac, if use 2 of these get bonus +100 life gain on block, +10% attack block chance, and many armour. Best choice

Spoiler
Last edited by Murmuüre on Apr 29, 2023, 11:44:55 PM
https://pobb.in/Xz5pdih4VaBz

My pob, why i do so low dmg? i dont see my problem at all.(dont have ashes)
I can run almost all t16 maps and bosses, but bosses are taking mostly 1-2 minutes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info