[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

So does this build work? it looks like my type of play style run in cycles afk mentally
Hey guys,

the vitality watcher's eye is going for 5ex, is there a cheaper option?
I took a leap of faith in this meme build but when I was buying I didn't even thought it would be that expensive, so fell short lol.

This is how I'm looking like as of now: https://pastebin.com/Dwj4hrV4

Thx
Last edited by Malkavianorlz on May 2, 2021, 11:00:38 PM
"
VaalStormCall wrote:
Between your pob and videos being different this build is not viable for all content. it cannot even do a simple a9 chimera map without dying. Same gear but better than you and imo it is not worth peoples time nor exalted. maybe 2 leagues ago this was viable but now it is not.

Nearly nothing has changed. Dps is still more than enough, if you are dying consistently on chimera maps, that is more than likely your fault.

Also, I love when people try to talk bad about a build for the current league when they haven't even hit level 90. And they also have their profile on private and say they have better gear than you. I must really not understand people.
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:
Hey guys,

the vitality watcher's eye is going for 5ex, is there a cheaper option?
I took a leap of faith in this meme build but when I was buying I didn't even thought it would be that expensive, so fell short lol.

This is how I'm looking like as of now: https://pastebin.com/Dwj4hrV4

Thx

Yeah, unfortunately, there is really not much for replacement for it =\
its been going down slowly, was 9ex like a week ago, but this league its not the normal like, 60-100c it has been last several leagues, probably because of all the new life-costing builds like reap

"
Iamfatkat wrote:
So does this build work? it looks like my type of play style run in cycles afk mentally

I'd say it does, but being the build guide creator, should hope i think it works... Maybe someone else will vouch for it though lol

That being said, the ultimatum mechanic to make "buffs expire 3x faster" is really fucking good for us, literally makes us have 3x the amount of tornado procs :D
Last edited by Supaspork on May 3, 2021, 1:25:50 AM
im on 5.6k life at the moment but still get one shot for some reason, may rests are capped at 75% but chaos is -50% i did notice i die from volatiles others im not sure

Was thinking if theres a way to make the build tankier?

Have the watchers eye - life on hit, should i add damage leech? not sure if that would make a big difference. Thinking maybe wind dancer and kintsugu? but the life would be significantly less --- still the same tho, i get one shot. What are ur thoughts?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
im on 5.6k life at the moment but still get one shot for some reason, may rests are capped at 75% but chaos is -50% i did notice i die from volatiles others im not sure

Have the watchers eye - life on hit, should i add damage leech? not sure if that would make a big difference. Thinking maybe wind dancer and kintsugu? but the life would be significantly less --- still the same tho, i get one shot. What are ur thoughts?

Yeah, from what i've noticed, i only really ever get 1 shotted to physical damage ( i assume?) not chaos damage, so there's really no way for us to boost that other than, just not getting hit.

Unfortunately, i haven't been able to find a good way either, like you, my first idea was kintsugi and wind dancer, but its unreliable as its not always up, and the hp loss is massive

Damage leech might help in cases where you are taking multiple large non 1-shot hits, but other than that, won't really help.

Only thing i can really suggest is, get more hp, swap small clusters to fettle if you haven't already, just try to get more life, its just an unfortunate thing about dodge based builds
"
Supaspork wrote:
"

Yeah, from what i've noticed, i only really ever get 1 shotted to physical damage ( i assume?) not chaos damage, so there's really no way for us to boost that other than, just not getting hit.

Unfortunately, i haven't been able to find a good way either, like you, my first idea was kintsugi and wind dancer, but its unreliable as its not always up, and the hp loss is massive

Damage leech might help in cases where you are taking multiple large non 1-shot hits, but other than that, won't really help.

Only thing i can really suggest is, get more hp, swap small clusters to fettle if you haven't already, just try to get more life, its just an unfortunate thing about dodge based builds

Ya ill try to do a full life version too sacrificing some damage, (maybe remove growth and decay) and invest in life, then change some jewels with added phy instead. ill let you know
"
VaalStormCall wrote:
Between your pob and videos being different this build is not viable for all content. it cannot even do a simple a9 chimera map without dying. Same gear but better than you and imo it is not worth peoples time nor exalted. maybe 2 leagues ago this was viable but now it is not.

Did you build it this league? it still requires investment you know, like other builds too. The build is working great in mapping, for bossing just requires some swapping of gem but tbh, i dont do it since the boss dies anyways -- if you swap it will be faster but been killing t16 bosses even with the map set up. Ive killed UE, Shaper, Memory and Maven with the build this league. I only followed what was written in the guide and made a few personal tweaks in it to match my playstyle and server lag. Other than that, this build is truly enjoyable and satisfying --- almost stress free as well.
Build seems pretty bad.
Did it get significantly nerfed? I have look at your videos and the performance is no where close to what you're showcasing.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but this build doesn't come close to doing all end game content. The damage is so low. Bossing is hard as hell and yes I swap gems. Check my gear if I am missing something.

Last night I got wrecked by Catarina. I just didn't have enough damage. I survived a long time but the fight took forever and I eventually kept dying.

On the upside, Ultimatums are a joke and you can farm juiced maps for currency very easy. Delving is sort of fun too.
"
RwOzm wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi all,

I love this build but now I'm looking to upgrade some items.

Gloves -1.90
Boots -1.90
2x rings reduced 10
1x Amu reduced 15
less duration 21/23
And the notes on the tree.

I get to 0.12 seconds.. is this correct?

awakend swift affliction support is a must

and u need -1.94 on boots and gloves for 0.12

Thank you for the reaction.
But when I play with the numbers in POB 1.90 on boots and gloves and 1.94 on the boots and gloves nothing changes and the numbers stays at 0.12.. is this a flaw in POB?

probobly i am not 100% sure i know that when i chanegd my boots from -1.88 to 1.95 it changed to 0.12 so i am not sure but according to what he says it should be 1.94

i never swap gems cus i am lazy and i got 3.7k life only i am doing fine on every boss beside sirus cus i am used to immortal builds and not dodgeing anything he thorow at me

i do have immortal call and steel skin setup on my chest

the build works fine but if u want the meta builds just swap the build to something u enjoy cus theer are other builds with the same invesment that will do a better job but this build is fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info