[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Tollkirsch wrote:
Cheers for the Build Mate!
For me build is working great so far.

Omw to lvl 96, hardly dying. ( May not pick Dodge chance is unlucky mapmod)
Havin no probs with t16 bosses, even killed t16 trial master just before(5.7k life).
Wont try sirus or any other bosses without the spidey mtx though.

Although i was wondering when i was checking Ninja for some other guys, that some may use phantasmal Haste instead of the 2 heralds.
Any1 here tried it and want to give some feedback?
In Pob it doesnt alter the duration any further but im not sure if the buffs expire faster thingy is to be properly calculated.

from what i understand he say that the haste no longer worth it comapred to herald of agony+herald of purity
"
Tollkirsch wrote:

Havin no probs with t16 bosses, even killed t16 trial master just before(5.7k life).

Although i was wondering when i was checking Ninja for some other guys, that some may use phantasmal Haste instead of the 2 heralds.
In Pob it doesnt alter the duration any further but im not sure if the buffs expire faster thingy is to be properly calculated.

Glad you are enjoying the build!

For a breakdown i did of phantasmal haste vs Agony+purity

Going with best case scenario baseline, -2 on boots/gloves, 85% reduced duration, 60% less duration, Avian duration at a flat 0.12

Clarification: My pob shows 65,083 Poison dps without agony+purity.

WITH PHANTASMAL HASTE

With 47% quality on phantasmal haste(24% from enhance + 23% gem)
Itd give you 11% faster buffs expire(assuming it rounds down not up, as the game always does.)

You would be going from 8.33 tornados/second to 9.31.

Thats a 11.7% dps increase overall, as you are getting 11.7% more tornados.

WITH AGONY+PURITY

For Agony+Purity, it increases the poison dps by just shy of 15k, and put it at 80,056 vs the 65,038 without them. Thats a 23% dps increase.

Assuming my math makes sense and checks out, agony and purity is very much better than phantasmal haste at around 10-12% more dps.
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Tollkirsch wrote:

Glad you are enjoying the build!

For a breakdown i did of phantasmal haste vs Agony+purity

Going with best case scenario baseline, -2 on boots/gloves, 85% reduced duration, 60% less duration, Avian duration at a flat 0.12

Clarification: My pob shows 65,083 Poison dps without agony+purity.

WITH PHANTASMAL HASTE

With 47% quality on phantasmal haste(24% from enhance + 23% gem)
Itd give you 11% faster buffs expire(assuming it rounds down not up, as the game always does.)

You would be going from 8.33 tornados/second to 9.31.

Thats a 11.7% dps increase overall, as you are getting 11.7% more tornados.

WITH AGONY+PURITY

For Agony+Purity, it increases the poison dps by just shy of 15k, and put it at 80,056 vs the 65,038 without them. Thats a 23% dps increase.

Assuming my math makes sense and checks out, agony and purity is very much better than phantasmal haste at around 10-12% more dps.

will be super cool if you can take your time and fixing the guide cus there are like 4 pob's and like 4 difrenet type of gear and in the gear there is difrenet gems so it is very confusing so it will be cool if u would do that ty :)

Last edited by phantom_god on May 5, 2021, 12:42:07 AM
"
phantom_god wrote:

will be super cool if you can take your time and fixing the guide cus there are like 4 pob's and like 4 difrenet type of gear and in the gear there is difrenet gems so it is very confusing so it will be cool if u would do that ty :)

huh, thought it all was, ill take another look through it all and make sure its all consistent throughout the guide tomorrow
Thanks for the heads up!
Guide is amazing, the different POBs are very helpful.
Looking to move into replica shroud, I assume it's significantly stronger damage wise? I saw you tried it back in heist league, did you enjoy it better or has there been more Rips due to lesser life?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Hey, I'm really enjoying it so far. But I'm really behind on my less skill duration, currently sitting at 0.24/0.23. I just got the boots from -1.84 to -1.96 and it only took off 1 millisecond from each buff. I was wondering if you could see where my biggest upgrade would be right now. I only have 2ex atm but can probably farm a few ex quickly. Any help is really appreciated

Edit: I just got awakened swift affliction and now I'm at 0.14/0.13 so very nice

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devomacdee/characters
Last edited by devomacdee on May 5, 2021, 10:26:25 AM
"
devomacdee wrote:
Hey, I'm really enjoying it so far. But I'm really behind on my less skill duration, currently sitting at 0.24/0.23. I just got the boots from -1.84 to -1.96 and it only took off 1 millisecond from each buff. I was wondering if you could see where my biggest upgrade would be right now. I only have 2ex atm but can probably farm a few ex quickly. Any help is really appreciated

Edit: I just got awakened swift affliction and now I'm at 0.14/0.13 so very nice

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devomacdee/characters

10% rings and a 21 less duration level and you'll be as close to capped out as you can get without breaking the bank, but the 10%s are still around 3ex or so.

You can try to buy divines, but its a gamble.
Sharing Boss Kills

Maven Kill - https://youtu.be/JM8TPo2hYDo
Oshabi Kill - https://youtu.be/4zh2yzV22hA
Cortex Kill - https://youtu.be/fqiIfcSCwco

For stationary bosses I would recommend gem swap GMP and Duration for Awakened Unbound and Poison Support

For semi moving bosses I would normally go with GMP + Awakened Unbound, replacing duration

For Map Bosses, I think almost no need to swap you can retain GMP and duration and almost same damage / time of kill
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
Looking to move into replica shroud, I assume it's significantly stronger damage wise? I saw you tried it back in heist league, did you enjoy it better or has there been more Rips due to lesser life?

havent compared it, but i think getting a good chest with high life with % life and power charge or frenzy charge on hit/crit is better, and probably less expensive

to get a good shroud, you are paying like 25ex minimum for the item, then like 3-4ex for the good jewels. each. definitely not worth it, which is why i dont recommend it for higher end, explody chest or influenced chest is just better imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info