[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Supaspork wrote:
"
im on 5.6k life at the moment but still get one shot for some reason, may rests are capped at 75% but chaos is -50% i did notice i die from volatiles others im not sure

Was thinking if theres a way to make the build tankier?

Have the watchers eye - life on hit, should i add damage leech? not sure if that would make a big difference. Thinking maybe wind dancer and kintsugu? but the life would be significantly less --- still the same tho, i get one shot. What are ur thoughts?

Yeah, from what i've noticed, i only really ever get 1 shotted to physical damage ( i assume?) not chaos damage, so there's really no way for us to boost that other than, just not getting hit.

Unfortunately, i haven't been able to find a good way either, like you, my first idea was kintsugi and wind dancer, but its unreliable as its not always up, and the hp loss is massive

Damage leech might help in cases where you are taking multiple large non 1-shot hits, but other than that, won't really help.

Only thing i can really suggest is, get more hp, swap small clusters to fettle if you haven't already, just try to get more life, its just an unfortunate thing about dodge based builds

do i want awakaned GMP? or is there other places i should invest?
"
probobly i am not 100% sure i know that when i chanegd my boots from -1.88 to 1.95 it changed to 0.12 so i am not sure but according to what he says it should be 1.94

i never swap gems cus i am lazy and i got 3.7k life only i am doing fine on every boss beside sirus cus i am used to immortal builds and not dodgeing anything he thorow at me

i do have immortal call and steel skin setup on my chest

the build works fine but if u want the meta builds just swap the build to something u enjoy cus theer are other builds with the same invesment that will do a better job but this build is fun

Just a heads up, you cant you two guard skills at the same time. They will alternate if hooked up with cwdt
"
"
probobly i am not 100% sure i know that when i chanegd my boots from -1.88 to 1.95 it changed to 0.12 so i am not sure but according to what he says it should be 1.94

i never swap gems cus i am lazy and i got 3.7k life only i am doing fine on every boss beside sirus cus i am used to immortal builds and not dodgeing anything he thorow at me

i do have immortal call and steel skin setup on my chest

the build works fine but if u want the meta builds just swap the build to something u enjoy cus theer are other builds with the same invesment that will do a better job but this build is fun

Just a heads up, you cant you two guard skills at the same time. They will alternate if hooked up with cwdt

i keep forgeting immortal call is a fucking guard skill ty for that :)

so i wondewr what i want inside 2400shield from steel skin or immortal call :o
doing good so far, i think i only need better boots/gloves?

still using a kaoms, unless there's another option?
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
im on 5.6k life at the moment but still get one shot for some reason, may rests are capped at 75% but chaos is -50% i did notice i die from volatiles others im not sure

Was thinking if theres a way to make the build tankier?

Have the watchers eye - life on hit, should i add damage leech? not sure if that would make a big difference. Thinking maybe wind dancer and kintsugu? but the life would be significantly less --- still the same tho, i get one shot. What are ur thoughts?

Yeah, from what i've noticed, i only really ever get 1 shotted to physical damage ( i assume?) not chaos damage, so there's really no way for us to boost that other than, just not getting hit.

Unfortunately, i haven't been able to find a good way either, like you, my first idea was kintsugi and wind dancer, but its unreliable as its not always up, and the hp loss is massive

Damage leech might help in cases where you are taking multiple large non 1-shot hits, but other than that, won't really help.

Only thing i can really suggest is, get more hp, swap small clusters to fettle if you haven't already, just try to get more life, its just an unfortunate thing about dodge based builds

do i want awakaned GMP? or is there other places i should invest?

I got the Kaoms heart increased damage and survivability has been better, would invest more on clusters if you still dont have the 3rd notable on large cluster and gems. Awaken GMP might be my last since its only for clearing for me and more QOL
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
I saw someone post about the Mastermind/Catarina fight. I recorded using the spider MTX which gives a lot of visibility. Also didnt use GMP and the visibility was better. Swapped GMP and Inc Dur with Poison Support and Awakened Unbound

Here's the Link: https://youtu.be/FSSEvpTrJYs
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
ty for the answer i got it anyway just cus i know it will rise in price and i am super chill playing this season

fixed all my gems to be high level and got enhance+empwower 4

next upgrade will be aug phys to fix my cluster and thats it :o
Hi, how to increase survival? He has trouble making a level, something is still going to kill me.
What would you improve or change? Or what am I doing wrong?
Here is my current report:
https://pastebin.com/ps8crrX6
Do you think this might also be silly and apply to the way the spells are set up on Atziri's rule staff?
Cheers for the Build Mate!
For me build is working great so far.

Omw to lvl 96, hardly dying. ( May not pick Dodge chance is unlucky mapmod)
Havin no probs with t16 bosses, even killed t16 trial master just before(5.7k life).
Wont try sirus or any other bosses without the spidey mtx though.

Although i was wondering when i was checking Ninja for some other guys, that some may use phantasmal Haste instead of the 2 heralds.
Any1 here tried it and want to give some feedback?
In Pob it doesnt alter the duration any further but im not sure if the buffs expire faster thingy is to be properly calculated.
Last edited by Tollkirsch on May 4, 2021, 6:44:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info