[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Jayco wrote:
Is this build stronger than Poison BV now?

unless you enjoy this type of meme builds i would advice to stick to poision bv
"
still can`t understand what is the best gems setup
seems like
inc dur+greater voley + greater multiple projectiles + awakened deadly ailments great for survivability but not sure if is good option

inc duration is not optimal for dmg you will want unbound aliments for bosses instead of inc duration and u can swap GMP for poision support if u want more dps
Hi all,

I love this build but now I'm looking to upgrade some items.

Gloves -1.90
Boots -1.90
2x rings reduced 10
1x Amu reduced 15
less duration 21/23
And the notes on the tree.

I get to 0.12 seconds.. is this correct?
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi all,

Gloves -1.90
Boots -1.90
2x rings reduced 10
1x Amu reduced 15
less duration 21/23

awakend swift affliction support is a must

and u need -1.94 on boots and gloves for 0.12
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi all,

Gloves -1.90
Boots -1.90
2x rings reduced 10
1x Amu reduced 15
less duration 21/23

Thank you for the reaction.
But when I play with the numbers in POB 1.90 on boots and gloves and 1.94 on the boots and gloves nothing changes and the numbers stays at 0.12.. is this a flaw in POB?
Hey man, I was just wondering if you could quickly take a look at my PoB I created for this build, I changed a few things to fit personal taste, but still wanted to know if it has enough DMG for all content and will be easy for all end game content? Cheers bro

https://pastebin.com/JAqT6v56
"
Hey man, I was just wondering if you could quickly take a look at my PoB I created for this build, I changed a few things to fit personal taste, but still wanted to know if it has enough DMG for all content and will be easy for all end game content? Cheers bro

https://pastebin.com/JAqT6v56

You need wayy better boots and gloves, as well as upgrade that 7 ring to at least a 9(preferably 10). As guide suggests, boots and gloves need to be at least -1.8 or better (preferably -1.94 or better). Better rolled staff would help out a lot too (the flat added phys).
Last edited by TheTabKey on May 2, 2021, 2:07:25 PM
"
RwOzm wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi all,

Gloves -1.90
Boots -1.90
2x rings reduced 10
1x Amu reduced 15
less duration 21/23

Thank you for the reaction.
But when I play with the numbers in POB 1.90 on boots and gloves and 1.94 on the boots and gloves nothing changes and the numbers stays at 0.12.. is this a flaw in POB?

probobly i am not 100% sure i know that when i chanegd my boots from -1.88 to 1.95 it changed to 0.12 so i am not sure but according to what he says it should be 1.94
Between your pob and videos being different this build is not viable for all content. it cannot even do a simple a9 chimera map without dying. Same gear but better than you and imo it is not worth peoples time nor exalted. maybe 2 leagues ago this was viable but now it is not.
"
Between your pob and videos being different this build is not viable for all content. it cannot even do a simple a9 chimera map without dying. Same gear but better than you and imo it is not worth peoples time nor exalted. maybe 2 leagues ago this was viable but now it is not.

I am having no issues. Your character isnt public otherwise I would be able to help. With chance to dodge attack hits + evasion i rarely even get hit.
Last edited by TheTabKey on May 2, 2021, 7:41:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info