[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
soundpool wrote:
I tried this build a few (2) leagues ago and was a bit disappointed by the single target damage at that time.
I know this is not a designated bosskiller, but I'd hoped for a little more.

Was wondering if you've perhaps explored the option of adding an active skill to the build (besides plaguebearer).
Especially would be interested in a combination with death's oath, as it seemly also scales with chaos damage and preserved the playstyle of this build.
Probably would have to run it as an occultist though.

Not sure how this would impact the poison damage as it is. chances are the dps will be lower, just another aura in the mix.
However it does still sounds interesting to me and perhaps worth exploring.

Ever messed about with anything like this?

did you minmax the build? cus i am sherding bosses right now pretty ez

Last edited by phantom_god on May 1, 2021, 8:00:28 AM
Not completely, was about 30-40ex in.
Certainly has room for improvement.
However I'm not complaining about the build, it's absolutely viable.
Just wanted to check if death's oath may be a valued addition as the chest is only a stat stick at the moment.

Asking here as Supaspork has more experience and probably tests done with the build.
Chances are he already tested this or something similar.
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
soundpool wrote:
I tried this build a few (2) leagues ago and was a bit disappointed by the single target damage at that time.
I know this is not a designated bosskiller, but I'd hoped for a little more.

Was wondering if you've perhaps explored the option of adding an active skill to the build (besides plaguebearer).
Especially would be interested in a combination with death's oath, as it seemly also scales with chaos damage and preserved the playstyle of this build.
Probably would have to run it as an occultist though.

Not sure how this would impact the poison damage as it is. chances are the dps will be lower, just another aura in the mix.
However it does still sounds interesting to me and perhaps worth exploring.

Ever messed about with anything like this?

did you minmax the build? cus i am sherding bosses right now pretty ez

still didnt get an answer what do you guys think about farrul's fur as a body armour with the reudce skill effect duration we have it should be pretty nice

for me there are a lot of options, in fact almost any kind of body armour would work, although i really preferred the kaoms plus increased damage implicit on corrupt, the life it gives is very high it adds to the survivability the build + damage
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
in last league i was used medium clusters with Wasting Affiction, instead of chaos ressist , and it was work a bit better beacouse everthing die much faster )
Last edited by Domik32tVoc on May 1, 2021, 10:55:16 AM
Yo im looking to buy a functionally full build including all gems and items to clear t16 maps.

Willing to spend up to 25 exalted orbs , preferably less.

I will be online the next days, incase som1 wants to play smth different.

( Im to lazy to buy all items individual and gems )

So if you want to get ride of all ur Sawal's Tornado Assasin items in one Trade hit me up and we make a deal for both benefit.

Last edited by ibase on May 1, 2021, 11:31:21 AM
still can`t understand what is the best gems setup
seems like
inc dur+greater voley + greater multiple projectiles + awakened deadly ailments great for survivability but not sure if is good option
I need help getting to .12. I'm current at .13 with rings at 10, amulet 15, gloves at 1.91, boots at 1.88, and 85% duration from gems. I tried using the google docs but I guess I couldn't figure it out. How do I get to .12 and how big of an upgrade would it be for me? Does it need to average out to 1.94... so like replacing the boots with 1.97?

I appreciate the help here. I think this might be the thing I need to upgrade the most. If you get the chance, maybe take a look at my gear let me know?
"
I need help getting to .12. I'm current at .13 with rings at 10, amulet 15, gloves at 1.91, boots at 1.88, and 85% duration from gems. I tried using the google docs but I guess I couldn't figure it out. How do I get to .12 and how big of an upgrade would it be for me? Does it need to average out to 1.94... so like replacing the boots with 1.97?

I appreciate the help here. I think this might be the thing I need to upgrade the most. If you get the chance, maybe take a look at my gear let me know?

As the guide says, your boots and gloves need to be -1.94 or better.

with having 0.12seconds on each, math comes out to be 100/12=8.33 procs/sec

with having 0.18seconds on each, math comes out to be 100/18=5.55 procs/sec
(anything below 7 procs/sec is not optimal.)

You will also need a 21/23 less duration according to my quick math. Maybe a 20/23 is fine but less is better than reduced.
Last edited by TheTabKey on May 1, 2021, 11:52:41 PM
Do you think awaken GMP would make a huge difference?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Is this build stronger than Poison BV now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info