[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Selling this for 2 Exalt btw. Served me well but I got an upgrade. The frenzy charge generation really turns you into a buzzsaw.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Oct 30, 2021, 8:39:22 PM

Is this amulet good for this build? Do we get the bonus dmg since we are permanently leeching?
That build is weak, no more .
It'c not a "100% maps & mad strong in scourge undieble e.t.c"
You have to invest A LOT for be unkillable, you have to invest A LOT for play that build.
That NOT a starter at all. You need 4-5 ex for START , just for yellow maps.
And prepare to use 4 buttons for kill ST.
Gl hf.

Miners, Trapers, Poison, Spellslinger, Corruptin Fewer MUCH better for start, they have MUCH more clear speed, they have much MORE potential for upgrades
Also they are not melee builds

That build dying like a popcorn on high tier maps
Hi can i ask, do we need mana leech in order to sustain enough mana? I sometimes seem to run out of mana while spamming skills.
Hello boyz!

Wery need help, 0 solotarget dmg...
What im doing wrong? Can some1 check plz.
Thanks!
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
You have to invest A LOT for be unkillable, you have to invest A LOT for play that build.
Gl hf.

Miners, Trapers, Poison, Spellslinger, Corruptin Fewer MUCH better for start, they have MUCH more clear speed, they have much MORE potential for upgrades

I couldn't agree more. I leveled this to 89 and spent around 10-15ex and it's a very disappointing build. I don't recommend anyone using this, specially for this league.

• Clear Speed: B - Decent clear but many crippling modifiers will make you reroll mods all the time.
  • Bossing: D - Bad ST damage. Squishy. Skill change.
  • Tankyness: D - This build is squishy at endgame, specially from spell damage. This league's mechanic doesn't help.
  • Cost: C - 10ex+ To get disappointing results. No SSF, bad starter.
  • Ease of use: C - Hard, you need 5 auras + 8 buttons + pots. Even more if you switch skill for bosses. The guide is a mess with a lot of outdated info.
  • Overall: C - Don't waste your time, find a better build

"
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Gl hf.

I couldn't agree more. I leveled this to 89 and spent around 10-15ex and it's a very disappointing build. I don't recommend anyone using this, specially for this league.

• Clear Speed: B - Decent clear but many crippling modifiers will make you reroll mods all the time.
  • Tankyness: D - This build is squishy at endgame, specially from spell damage. This league's mechanic doesn't help.
  • Ease of use: C - Hard, you need 5 auras + 8 buttons + pots. Even more if you switch skill for bosses. The guide is a mess with a lot of outdated info.

I have not invested more than 1ex in the build and I'm doing fine in red maps, no clue where your claim comes from that it can't even do yellow maps without investment. Ease of Use is an A+, you activate Blood Rage at start of map and Reave the rest of the time with an occasional totem. There is very little micromanaging, and I have still not equipped Double Strike (because Reave is more than adequate for t14 bosses). At endgame it might be necessary to invest a bit, but this build is more than fine for hitting 90 with no investment (look at my garbage gear, for clarity my weapon was 25c, my shield 30c and my armor was 15c, the rest was basically free, no fancy jewels or expensive things needed). Also Soul follow the PoB and not the guide because you are a Gladiator not a Slayer???????
Last edited by SometimesBoobsAreGay on Oct 31, 2021, 6:41:55 AM
Im just wondering from reading the replys here. do we still go for blind and paradoxica or not?
"
"
ihavesoul1 wrote:
Gl hf.

Gotta disagree with you. Probably isnt a problem with a build, but rather, the player.

I've only spent 1Ex on my armor, weapon is 2C, and everyth else is under 5c.
and its been a breeze so far, even at red maps.
Literally just one button reave everyth, and VDS for the bosses.

Easy peasy. Perhaps you gotta re-evaluate your playstyle if you've spent 10+Ex with no results.
How do you get enough dex for 212 req on swords?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info