[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Woodeath wrote:
Hello there !
I have some trouble about survivability (mainly in scourge and bossing HL) but i think it's normal in a way. But I struggle about the damage.

Can I ask for some advice about where should i go from there please ? (by priority order if possible)

Thanks in advance ! <3

You want to change your gloves, belt, shield, boots and weapon next i think.

You don't seem to have as much life as you could have, we have great regen from leech but after a while you need that life to actually increase what you can take at once.

Survivability focus would be i'd get Atziri's acuity as your next item, just a rare belt with 100 life would be more useful imo but Ryslatha's is a good source of life and dmg so that's the best choice. Your boots also lack life. You can get much more life and you want ?% life gain on block over flat on your shield. Getting a faster weapon will make you more mobile, deal more dmg and therefore survive better. Imo Ahn's is not a good sword, especially since we use blood rage.

for damage maybe get a 1ex sword followed by ryslatha's and then atziri's acuity.
"
"
Daemonion wrote:
My char is quite squishy in maps (T8-T11) and when facing conquerors I pop all stacks of vaal DS and ancestral warchief - boss gets slowly damaged to 1/3 or 1/2 only :(.

Not sure what Im doing wrong and what should be my next upgrades. Having bad time dying and backtracking :/

https://pastebin.com/EjnQDTnW

I am afraid to swap haemophilia for atziris acuity cause loosing blood explosion and lower the clear (?)

Is ryslathas coil worth it at any time ? Can someone explain how does expanding lower and upper limit of our dmg dealt help us with increasing overall average dmg? (we are not scaling bleed here, its just secondary to clear packs)

Well half of your gear has no hp mods on them...what did you expect?

I dont feel that hp pool is issue here, even with life on gear I can go from 3.8K to 4.5-5K ..problem in maps is I get bursted from repeated hits/spells rather than one shots..that burst rate, maybe a little more delayed, but still fast, will be there on 5k as well I believe. Is there something Im doing wrong according to my pob , which can be done better with simple swap of something or adding some key passives which are close? (other than lifepool, which Im about to fix once I get belly and buy rest of gear to solve res and important mods puzzle

From my understanding layered defense currently in my case is:

capped all res at 78%
armour 4.4K
phys reduction 54%
block chance 59%
spell block 4% (so low considering league is mostly spells..is this value simillar across all characters of this build?)
spell suppression 15% from some boots ..not sure how significant defense is this and whether should be invested in

are these numbers something, which players that character feels good are close to?
"
Daemonion wrote:

I dont feel that hp pool is issue here, even with life on gear I can go from 3.8K to 4.5-5K ..problem in maps is I get bursted from repeated hits/spells rather than one shots..that burst rate, maybe a little more delayed, but still fast, will be there on 5k as well I believe. Is there something Im doing wrong according to my pob , which can be done better with simple swap of something or adding some key passives which are close? (other than lifepool, which Im about to fix once I get belly and buy rest of gear to solve res and important mods puzzle

capped all res at 78%
armour 4.4K
phys reduction 54%
block chance 59%
spell block 4% (so low considering league is mostly spells..is this value simillar across all characters of this build?)
spell suppression 15% from some boots ..not sure how significant defense is this and whether should be invested in

are these numbers something, which players that character feels good are close to?

Your defences are ok, but still plenty of room to grow, as will all melee builds it's way more gear dependent than spells etc.

A big item for you to get as soon as you get your life up, will be Atziri's acquity. Vaal pact will double your in regen in combat. The life is more important than you think, enemies tend to attack in waves or patterns and in certain quantities. If your getting overwhelmed having more life to give your leech time to out attrition your enemies will keep you alive.

Also fix your flasks. Get a lions roar for your granite, the knockback will keep most threats at a nice safe distance, effectively preventing their dmg. You have mana leech so you dont need the mana flask, swap for diamond. You dont really need the quicksilver either, just use leap slam and grab a chaos res flask. It doesn't look like you have immunity to corrupted blood, which is pretty much going to kill you everytime, so i'd get that on your life flask for now too.
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:

capped all res at 78%
armour 4.4K
phys reduction 54%
block chance 59%

Your defences are ok, but still plenty of room to grow, as will all melee builds it's way more gear dependent than spells etc.

A big item for you to get as soon as you get your life up, will be Atziri's acquity. Vaal pact will double your in regen in combat. The life is more important than you think, enemies tend to attack in waves or patterns and in certain quantities. If your getting overwhelmed having more life to give your leech time to out attrition your enemies will keep you alive.

Also fix your flasks. Get a lions roar for your granite, the knockback will keep most threats at a nice safe distance, effectively preventing their dmg. You have mana leech so you dont need the mana flask, swap for diamond. You dont really need the quicksilver either, just use leap slam and grab a chaos res flask. It doesn't look like you have immunity to corrupted blood, which is pretty much going to kill you everytime, so i'd get that on your life flask for now too.

Thank you for your response Benjy. Also for your explanation on ryslatha earlier.

I have corrupted blood jewel for some time now (it did kill me everytime I entered T1 maps yup)

I will swap some flasks as you suggest, I am not even using mana or quicksilver, although I opted for whirling blades rather than leapslam so I can be faster and more reactive in fights to dodge stuff. This goes for the price of dash gem slot so Ill try leapslam and hope to make my peace with it.

Regarding atziris acuity - I asked this 2 times in last few pages but noone commented - wont I miss bleed explosions from haemophilia? (my dmg is not yet in department where it one taps rares.. some I have to stop for few seconds and hit them repeatedly). Key in the league mechanic is to keep clear up, so Im afraid to test it and see it hindering my clear (they are 150c atm..too expensive to buy just for test, would need to be sure its ok.)

For my weapon, I sniped 360 dps sword for 10c few days ago

is this enough of a weapon for lvl 87 char / T10 ?
Hi Exiles,

i love the play Style and i Love the Build. But i need a little bit more help. I die in T10-12 Maps a lot.

76% Block
47 suppress Spell Dmg
53% Phys reduction
5k life.

I have no idea, why I keep dying.
Someone an idea?

that would be the second shield that would be available.

sry for my bad english
Last edited by Blauschimmel on Oct 29, 2021, 2:52:11 PM
Hey there,

Having a good time trying melee for the 1st time in my PoE time. I'm at T9-T10 maps now and the build start to feel a bit better and less cluncky than the map beginning.

I got my res capped & 5k life. What could I upgrade next in terms of stuff ?

t4t
Yeah this isn't the build for 1 shotting rares straight up early-mid game, without serious items anyway. Your weapon is in the same range as mine, and it serves me ok for now. You'll get more dmg for currency with atziri/ryslatha. A paradoxica/5ex sword will certainly be a massive boost to dps when you can afford it though.
This isn't really a bleed build, it's impale based. Bleeding doesn't add a ton of dmg, and the explosions while sometimes nice, at 5% aren't much of a difference. I didn't even notice when i swapped. Haem gloves are literally just very effective for their price, for 1-2c their great. But they don't have any life etc. 10c spiked gloves would better by far too.

Atziri's will give you massive extra leech, a solid dps boost from the crit, and it's also basically the builds int source, freeing up other slots on jewelry to focus on other stats. They also have a sizable amount of armour, they really are going to be BiS for us I think as long as slayer is the plan.
"
1benjy1 wrote:
Yeah this isn't the build for 1 shotting rares straight up early-mid game, without serious items anyway. Your weapon is in the same range as mine, and it serves me ok for now. You'll get more dmg for currency with atziri/ryslatha. A paradoxica/5ex sword will certainly be a massive boost to dps when you can afford it though.
This isn't really a bleed build, it's impale based. Bleeding doesn't add a ton of dmg, and the explosions while sometimes nice, at 5% aren't much of a difference. I didn't even notice when i swapped. Haem gloves are literally just very effective for their price, for 1-2c their great. But they don't have any life etc. 10c spiked gloves would better by far too.

Atziri's will give you massive extra leech, a solid dps boost from the crit, and it's also basically the builds int source, freeing up other slots on jewelry to focus on other stats. They also have a sizable amount of armour, they really are going to be BiS for us I think as long as slayer is the plan.

Thank you man, you sold it well to me, looking forward to upgrading to acuity.

As you mentioned paradoxica, I see cheapest for 5ez on trade - by some wierd luck today I dropped currency and Iam at 5ex.

question is which is better for its price - acuity+belly or paradoxica (I am leaning towards first option as it covers hp and dmg, but rather asking more experienced players)
"
Daemonion wrote:
"
1benjy1 wrote:

Thank you man, you sold it well to me, looking forward to upgrading to acuity.

As you mentioned paradoxica, I see cheapest for 5ez on trade - by some wierd luck today I dropped currency and Iam at 5ex.

question is which is better for its price - acuity+belly or paradoxica (I am leaning towards first option as it covers hp and dmg, but rather asking more experienced players)

For 5ex you should be able to get Belly + Acuity + Ryslatha so i'd say that's better value than a bad paradoxica. I do recommend watching KMQ's or my gear as we upgrade and take inspiration from that. If you get ahead of us, a good set of steel rings or paradoxica, will add a lot. A pride Aul's will be the biggest dps source you can get for bossing though but thats 10-20 ex range.
Last edited by 1benjy1 on Oct 29, 2021, 7:22:22 PM
"
bobonork wrote:
Hey there,

Having a good time trying melee for the 1st time in my PoE time. I'm at T9-T10 maps now and the build start to feel a bit better and less cluncky than the map beginning.

I got my res capped & 5k life. What could I upgrade next in terms of stuff ?

t4t

any tips ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info