[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
GrandeEspada wrote:
I just wondering, we get extra damage frome Rampart node on tree only against unique monsters? Because we also have Fortify Master with -3 to maximum Fortification so we are only on 17 stack whole time?
when dropping the banner, when zooming extra support gem > node
"
Khurune wrote:
Seeing as we don't take second wind with Dash, can we swap this out for Leap Slam?

I'm using Leaf Slam and Attack Speed :D
How are you getting 75% block rate for some reason i am only able to get 58%
My char is quite squishy in maps (T8-T11) and when facing conquerors I pop all stacks of vaal DS and ancestral warchief - boss gets slowly damaged to 1/3 or 1/2 only :(.

Not sure what Im doing wrong and what should be my next upgrades. Having bad time dying and backtracking :/

https://pastebin.com/EjnQDTnW

I am afraid to swap haemophilia for atziris acuity cause loosing blood explosion and lower the clear (?)

Is ryslathas coil worth it at any time ? Can someone explain how does expanding lower and upper limit of our dmg dealt help us with increasing overall average dmg? (we are not scaling bleed here, its just secondary to clear packs)
Last edited by Daemonion on Oct 29, 2021, 7:29:25 AM
[/quote]Think build creator went tetsudo for that extra block chance. Btw, I noticed you are using brutal restraint jewel with second sight? How did you mitigate the blind chance?

Anyways how are people mitigating blind chance from legion jewel?
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Oct 29, 2021, 7:48:58 AM
"
Daemonion wrote:
My char is quite squishy in maps (T8-T11) and when facing conquerors I pop all stacks of vaal DS and ancestral warchief - boss gets slowly damaged to 1/3 or 1/2 only :(.

Not sure what Im doing wrong and what should be my next upgrades. Having bad time dying and backtracking :/

I am afraid to swap haemophilia for atziris acuity cause loosing blood explosion and lower the clear (?)

Is ryslathas coil worth it at any time ? Can someone explain how does expanding lower and upper limit of our dmg dealt help us with increasing overall average dmg? (we are not scaling bleed here, its just secondary to clear packs)

Well half of your gear has no hp mods on them...what did you expect?
Look at your weapon, it sucks. Buy a 1c upgrade and you'll have no issues. I have practically played SSF (spent less than 30c total prior to an hour ago) and I'm running Tempest Shield and Purity of Elements instead of damage auras and I'm still not having damage problems in t10. This is without using double strike a single time. I finally was able to afford a shield with 30% reservation and now I am running Herald of Purity. Again just buy a decent cheap PDPS one handed sword. I'm only using Ancestral Protector right now but Vaal Ancestral Warchief is the other totem. Read the guide in detail if you want more information (some is outdated but you can use common sense to change that stuff).[/quote]

Actually, thanks a lot. First time trying a melee character, and I am a like a headless chicken around here. So I looked at your setup, and your notes, and I realize that I am missing some common sense setup.

Thanks a lot again :D Will work on it some more.
"
Daemonion wrote:

Since your lower dmg limit is always going to be lower than your upper limit, Ryslatha's will always increase your average dmg, it also adds 1-19 phys dmg so thats nice.

Take a good roll 45% more max dmg, 35% less minimum dmg. You currently hit for 100-300 dmg, that's an average of 200. If you apply Ryslatha then you get 100 x 0.65 = 65 as you minimum and 300 x 1.45 = 435. Your new dmg range is 65-435 that's an average of 250. The belt has pushed your average up by 25% from 200 to 250. So is roughly a 25% more dmg multiplier just from the change to range. That's a lot of dmg for a belt to give you. This is better utilized with a rare 1.75+ APS weapon though, might feel bad on 1.3 ahns.
aaaaa
Hello there !
I have some trouble about survivability (mainly in scourge and bossing HL) but i think it's normal in a way. But I struggle about the damage.

Can I ask for some advice about where should i go from there please ? (by priority order if possible)

Thanks in advance ! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info