[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Coxsmith wrote:
Hey!

A couple of questions that I've ran into.

First of all, it seems the Ascendancy progression is still for the Gladiator. Any tips for the order of the Slayer ones?

Second, there's a skill in the tree that gives +40% atk damage on full 20 Fortify stacks but you've added the "Melee hits fortify, -3 maximum stacks".
Do we get more stacks somewhere else or what is the purpose for that choice?

When putting down the banner we will have over 20 stacks, and when we zooming the node wont be active but if you do the math yourself Im sure you will find out 1 extra full dps support gem gives us more dmg than that node + the fortify gem.

"
Jakubi wrote:
"
Enoh wrote:
Hi all,

In the Early Mapping tree, the dexterity requirement is 212, but the Dex in total is 163. How do you guys deal with the dexterity issue ? Being in early maps, the total currency is below 20c, so no huge investment possible.

Also, how do you deal with the low attack speed and low attack damage of reave in early game? If this is the damage in t1 maps (more than 1 minute to take down a map boss), then how big an investment is required to take down higher level mobs/bosses/maps ? Any chance to reach any end game content with this build ?

I almost never use reave to kill bosses, always have a charge or 2 of Vaal Double Strike (~1C), drop both totems and bosses usually melt in a couple of seconds. I'm still in low yellow maps though. After looking at your profile you don't have it. So use this for your boots or gloves 4 link:

Thank you for the advise, but I must resort to delete this character as well...or give up this league entirely as its the third char/build that cannot even do T1 maps.
Is way to squishy, requires too much investment...and there are things that are not covered anyway...like for example what two totems ? :))

Thank you anyway...
Seeing as we don't take second wind with Dash, can we swap this out for Leap Slam?
"
Khurune wrote:
Seeing as we don't take second wind with Dash, can we swap this out for Leap Slam?

Yes. Check KMQ's current character.
"
Enoh wrote:
"
Jakubi wrote:
"
Enoh wrote:
Hi all,

In the Early Mapping tree, the dexterity requirement is 212, but the Dex in total is 163. How do you guys deal with the dexterity issue ? Being in early maps, the total currency is below 20c, so no huge investment possible.

Also, how do you deal with the low attack speed and low attack damage of reave in early game? If this is the damage in t1 maps (more than 1 minute to take down a map boss), then how big an investment is required to take down higher level mobs/bosses/maps ? Any chance to reach any end game content with this build ?

I almost never use reave to kill bosses, always have a charge or 2 of Vaal Double Strike (~1C), drop both totems and bosses usually melt in a couple of seconds. I'm still in low yellow maps though. After looking at your profile you don't have it. So use this for your boots or gloves 4 link:

Thank you for the advise, but I must resort to delete this character as well...or give up this league entirely as its the third char/build that cannot even do T1 maps.
Is way to squishy, requires too much investment...and there are things that are not covered anyway...like for example what two totems ? :))

Thank you anyway...

Look at your weapon, it sucks. Buy a 1c upgrade and you'll have no issues. I have practically played SSF (spent less than 30c total prior to an hour ago) and I'm running Tempest Shield and Purity of Elements instead of damage auras and I'm still not having damage problems in t10. This is without using double strike a single time. I finally was able to afford a shield with 30% reservation and now I am running Herald of Purity. Again just buy a decent cheap PDPS one handed sword. I'm only using Ancestral Protector right now but Vaal Ancestral Warchief is the other totem. Read the guide in detail if you want more information (some is outdated but you can use common sense to change that stuff).
Last edited by SometimesBoobsAreGay on Oct 28, 2021, 10:55:46 AM
Thanks KMQ for this sick build.
Most fun build I've played in awhile - Reave all the way, no fuss no hassle.
Enjoyed the fact that there was no need to cast additional spells etc,
just bloodrage, and run thru maps like a train.

Only ran up till T5 maps for now, but this build has been amazing without any funding.
"
AlvanJustice wrote:

Only ran up till T5 maps for now, but this build has been amazing without any funding.

Dude, I love hearing this. I was going to pick this up today as a new build to try, and I'm happy to hear from a third party that's its feeling good.

As for anyone here: how is the survivability at low gear levels and low maps? (T1-T8 ish)? How does it feel as you try to push conquerors and progress?

Any huge gearing impediments? I imagine paradoxica at 5 ex is going to be a massive hurdle for everyone
"
LawbringerX wrote:
"
AlvanJustice wrote:

Dude, I love hearing this. I was going to pick this up today as a new build to try, and I'm happy to hear from a third party that's its feeling good.

As for anyone here: how is the survivability at low gear levels and low maps? (T1-T8 ish)? How does it feel as you try to push conquerors and progress?

Any huge gearing impediments? I imagine paradoxica at 5 ex is going to be a massive hurdle for everyone

The build is super tanky. You shouldn't have any problems, as long as you also pay a little attention to chaos resistance. 75% block chance, over 60% physical reduction, 78% allres, okay life, life on block and so on. In mid-high budget even more defensive layers. Once you get over a certain hurdle, the build also feels very good. Before the Scourge fix, there were constant one-shots from Scourge, but now it feels very tanky.

For me, it was a big improvement from 5 to 6 link and away from the Ahn to a sword with the same DPS but much higher attack speed (feels MUCH less clunky).

If you want to play the build, I hope you have fun and success with it!

The downside is that in PoB the equipment is just absolutely too expensive and in no way aimed at beginners. I will be able to afford maybe on part of it during the season :D Nevertheless, well playable!
How are you getting the dex needed for this build?
I just wondering, we get extra damage frome Rampart node on tree only against unique monsters? Because we also have Fortify Master with -3 to maximum Fortification so we are only on 17 stack whole time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info