[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Still leveling, how are people handling mana before Spirit Void? I just lost some piece of equip that must of had mana on hit, and suddenly became mana starved.

Leveling switched to Reave about lvl 45 or so and it took a bit of adjustment, working well. Don't forget that high dps sword!

I use an enduring mana flask, works well.
IGN: SirCritoris
Hey!

A couple of questions that I've ran into.

First of all, it seems the Ascendancy progression is still for the Gladiator. Any tips for the order of the Slayer ones?

Second, there's a skill in the tree that gives +40% atk damage on full 20 Fortify stacks but you've added the "Melee hits fortify, -3 maximum stacks".
Do we get more stacks somewhere else or what is the purpose for that choice?
Hi im sorry if this has been asked already but how are you gaining endurance charges for this build?
"
Coxsmith wrote:
Hey!

A couple of questions that I've ran into.

First of all, it seems the Ascendancy progression is still for the Gladiator. Any tips for the order of the Slayer ones?

Second, there's a skill in the tree that gives +40% atk damage on full 20 Fortify stacks but you've added the "Melee hits fortify, -3 maximum stacks".
Do we get more stacks somewhere else or what is the purpose for that choice?

If you check his leveling guide (linked on page 1), that POB includes 30/60/80lvl versions and the corresponding ascendancy order
"
MowgliNZ wrote:
Hi im sorry if this has been asked already but how are you gaining endurance charges for this build?

In the tree for his current character:
- Aggressive Bastion
- Deflection (requires thread of hope)

Note that he also grabs Vigour now for an extra charge.
Last edited by NosesforSale on Oct 27, 2021, 9:45:31 PM
Hi all,

In the Early Mapping tree, the dexterity requirement is 212, but the Dex in total is 163. How do you guys deal with the dexterity issue ? Being in early maps, the total currency is below 20c, so no huge investment possible.

Also, how do you deal with the low attack speed and low attack damage of reave in early game? If this is the damage in t1 maps (more than 1 minute to take down a map boss), then how big an investment is required to take down higher level mobs/bosses/maps ? Any chance to reach any end game content with this build ?
"
Enoh wrote:
Hi all,

In the Early Mapping tree, the dexterity requirement is 212, but the Dex in total is 163. How do you guys deal with the dexterity issue ? Being in early maps, the total currency is below 20c, so no huge investment possible.

Also, how do you deal with the low attack speed and low attack damage of reave in early game? If this is the damage in t1 maps (more than 1 minute to take down a map boss), then how big an investment is required to take down higher level mobs/bosses/maps ? Any chance to reach any end game content with this build ?

I almost never use reave to kill bosses, always have a charge or 2 of Vaal Double Strike (~1C), drop both totems and bosses usually melt in a couple of seconds. I'm still in low yellow maps though. After looking at your profile you don't have it. So use this for your boots or gloves 4 link:
Last edited by Jakubi on Oct 28, 2021, 5:48:46 AM
Hey guys, what about blind on Paradoxica ? We need this after rework, or we must take smth else ?
Hi, nice build, but I can't find the new ascendancy passives order, since it changed to slayer and I dont know which node to take first
Impact > Bane of legends > headsman > brutal fervour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info