[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
KasKyo wrote:

Edit. Medium cluster jewel with Blowback and Cooked alive fixes dmg.

What is combination from passive skills on Large or Medium cluster jewel better for us and why?
The damage is there for me, but I'm having an issue with running in and getting instagibbed before I can actually discharge everything.

What am I missing gear wise to prevent this? So far, the only defense layer I can see with this build is a ton of armor and life regen.

I'm even thinking of using a Kaom's Heart and moving the CWDT to a 4l (gloves). At least that would prevent some of the instagibs I'm having.

Last edited by Windfuriouss on Sep 28, 2020, 10:56:10 AM
Any thoughts on the viability of the Master of Fire notable from cluster jewels? Also, do you have information about these 5 ones, which seem to be good for the build?

Cooked Alive
Blowback
Wasting Affliction
Burning Bright
Circling Oblivion

Which types of jewels can spawn them / is it possible to get multiple of them on a single medium jewel?
Last edited by Irongunner on Sep 28, 2020, 11:28:09 AM
"
Irongunner wrote:
Any thoughts on the viability of the Master of Fire notable from cluster jewels? Also, do you have information about these 5 ones, which seem to be good for the build?

Cooked Alive
Blowback
Wasting Affliction
Burning Bright
Circling Oblivion

Which types of jewels can spawn them / is it possible to get multiple of them on a single medium jewel?

Medium which +4 fire dmg overtime have most of them. I'd recomend take blowback and Wasting Affliction/Cooked Alive.
We use Wave of Conviction so don't use Master of fire.
Anyone knows if Tasalio, Cleansing Water increased recovery rate works with Eye of Innocence?
"
DoT_Misha wrote:
Anyone knows if Tasalio, Cleansing Water increased recovery rate works with Eye of Innocence?

No, "you've taken Fire Damage from an ENEMY Hit Recently". But with 10% physic taken as fire dmg, i think we usually have it.
So can we drop the CWDT into a 4 link and run Kaom's Heart instead? I'm thinking yes, but I'm not sure if a Kaom's Heart will solve my instagibbs in red maps.

"
Windfuriouss wrote:
The damage is there for me, but I'm having an issue with running in and getting instagibbed before I can actually discharge everything.

What am I missing gear wise to prevent this? So far, the only defense layer I can see with this build is a ton of armor and life regen.

I'm even thinking of using a Kaom's Heart and moving the CWDT to a 4l (gloves). At least that would prevent some of the instagibs I'm having.

I just killed A8 deathless, lots of fun, thank you for the cool build..

Can the fire damage from eye of innocence ignite us if we're not using sunspite?
"
Paintherapy wrote:
I just killed A8 deathless, lots of fun, thank you for the cool build..

Awesome! I'm struggling to stay interested in the league so I haven't tried him yet. They need to get these heist in order.

"
LeoDT wrote:
Can the fire damage from eye of innocence ignite us if we're not using sunspite?

No, you need some source of chance to be ignited for it to be regular. Moku's and Sunspite have it. Not sure where else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info