[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
Bradaw wrote:
"
gtankbr wrote:
Anyone found a solution to make this more tanky? I leveled a max block gladiator yesterday because I was losing my mind with getting instagibbed with this build, despite it being incredible fun, it's NOT fun to keep losing money in heists.
The damage is there for sure, Sirus is a joke but there's no way to survive higher tier heists (lvl 83 - lvl 5 spec) with this atm.

My guy, lol..you're wearing a tabula and you're not running a Rumi or basalt, no wonder you're getting gibbed.

Now. After I sold most of my gear for that guy. I was wearing a warlord's with 15% phys into fire, 1 endurance charge per sec/after hit, 120 life and 1200 armor. I'm not THAT stupid :P. I actually get instagibbed equally, regardless of what armor I'm using.

Flasks have been sent to a different char. And yes, I got instagibbed despite wearing all that + Rumi + Basalt + Granite.
Last edited by gtankbr on Sep 29, 2020, 1:25:08 AM
Hey guys

If you want to make the build feel a bit more spicy with a more active playstyle.

Buy a Replica Emberwake, 45% faster ignite is the only important stat, use elemental catalyst to bring it to 54% faster ignite.

Your ignites will be at 2.13s duration, with unbound ailments socketed. Keeps us above the cooldown but you will have to be discharging on CD to keep full DPS.

Will gain you about a 43% ignite DPS boost, but 50% overall damage loss since the ignites are so short.

For mapping its not too noticeable since packs are one shot, the prolif kills are much quicker. On bosses where you don't have to run around too much its a nice boost to the feel of the build.

"
gtankbr wrote:
"
Bradaw wrote:
"
gtankbr wrote:
Anyone found a solution to make this more tanky? I leveled a max block gladiator yesterday because I was losing my mind with getting instagibbed with this build, despite it being incredible fun, it's NOT fun to keep losing money in heists.
The damage is there for sure, Sirus is a joke but there's no way to survive higher tier heists (lvl 83 - lvl 5 spec) with this atm.

My guy, lol..you're wearing a tabula and you're not running a Rumi or basalt, no wonder you're getting gibbed.

Now. After I sold most of my gear for that guy. I was wearing a warlord's with 15% phys into fire, 1 endurance charge per sec/after hit, 120 life and 1200 armor. I'm not THAT stupid :P. I actually get instagibbed equally, regardless of what armor I'm using.

Flasks have been sent to a different char. And yes, I got instagibbed despite wearing all that + Rumi + Basalt + Granite.

I have no idea how you die in heists. I only die when i play stupid and catch slow moving insta-kill balls of death. For the rest of heist i'm barely even get hit. Sometimes don't get hit once. Also i'm running right through the doors and turn instantly and then discharge then run further. Running t16 blueprints btw.

Also here is my take on this build. 3kk single target dps, 17,7kk ignite damage, reasonable gear.
Further upgrade would be several ex/slot (good big cluster, watcher's eye, rare staff, enchanted warlord base helmet with -9%, may be synthesis base rings with +1 endurance implicit). I got 145% movespeed, weapon swap for clear/single target, glancing blow and no problem with mana.
Procing EE, EO and combustion with storm brand, curse on hit flammability with WoC.
No cwdt chain cause why tho, igniting with storm brand for ammu.
Any ideas to improve further? pob https://pastebin.com/y7aqvQUA
edit. fixed pob
Last edited by KasKyo on Sep 29, 2020, 4:42:04 AM
"
KasKyo wrote:

I have no idea how you die in heists. I only die when i play stupid and catch slow moving insta-kill balls of death. For the rest of heist i'm barely even get hit. Sometimes don't get hit once. Also i'm running right through the doors and turn instantly and then discharge then run further. Running t16 blueprints btw.

Also here is my take on this build. 3kk single target dps, 17,7kk ignite damage, reasonable gear.
Further upgrade would be several ex/slot (good big cluster, watcher's eye, rare staff, enchanted warlord base helmet with -9%, may be synthesis base rings with +1 endurance implicit). I got 145% movespeed, weapon swap for clear/single target, glancing blow and no problem with mana.
Procing EE, EO and combustion with storm brand, curse on hit flammability with WoC.
Any ideas to improve further? pob https://pastebin.com/vaDC5pYn

Some interesting ideas here. With GB and such high block, I show that Command of Steel is a much better anoint than Burning Brutality - despite not having the faster burn mod, the raw damage is enough that it's a small increase in ignite DPS and a very sizeable increase in total ignite damage.

Edit: Fire DoT multi on your jewels would be good too, probably.
Last edited by malebranche on Sep 29, 2020, 4:04:42 AM
"
malebranche wrote:
Edit: Fire DoT multi on your jewels would be good too, probably.

They give slightly less dmg, checked right now. Just Burning damage roll is very high, upto 20%, so it gives a lot.
Great build so far. I'm going to try that replica ring. Might just swap it in during boss fights and keep other rings for mapping.
Last edited by PonyGoddess on Sep 29, 2020, 4:24:05 AM
"
KasKyo wrote:
"
Bradaw wrote:

I'd be really happy to know how I die too! It's instant, and usually there's no mob or ground shit around, I've been looking at it VERY paranoid and I just.. poof, explode. Sometimes a mob walks up to me (not even rare) and instagibbs me while I`m either going somewhere, getting into range for stupid Vinderi's AI..
I'll try your take on it, block might be what I'm missing. I'm also only running t16 contracts/blueprints.
"
KasKyo wrote:

Checked your pob and have few question.
1.How can you ative combustion with storm brand, it has no fire damage.
2.How your endurance charge generate affter discharge? In mapping and bossing.
3.Did you get oneshot in T16? You have only 5k8 life at lv100.

"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
KasKyo wrote:

Checked your pob and have few question.
1.How can you ative combustion with storm brand, it has no fire damage.
2.How your endurance charge generate affter discharge? In mapping and bossing.
3.Did you get oneshot in T16? You have only 5k8 life at lv100.

1. My bad, was using AoF before picking EE. Link combustion to WoC instead.
2. While mapping - amulet keeps you on full endurance charge, while bossing - ignite is like 6s duration, which is 6 endurance from ascendancy and warcry gives 4 charges for boss, also i can just ignite with WoF for extra(you need to do it anyway for combustion and fire exposure).
3. I'll get oneshoted sometime anyway. I even know things which will oneshot me even if i block. I'm talking about big boi slaps, which you need 10-15k+ ehp to survive. But mostly on clear - i'm barely get hit cause speedy gameplay and use molten shell a lot. On bosses... hit and run. That's beauty of dot builds, you slap once and dodge for most of the fight. Even if i get hit i got GB, endurance charges and Vaal molten shell so.. i'll probably be okay.

P.S. Have no idea how to counter chaos damage since so many unique and no place for resistance.
Last edited by KasKyo on Sep 29, 2020, 4:48:09 AM
"
KasKyo wrote:

P.S. Have no idea how to counter chaos damage since so many unique and no place for resistance.

How about going through diamond skin and get blue nightmare/red nightmare for block. You will have 20+ all res, more room for chaos res in gear. Also find a boot corrupted +1 endurance charge with life and some res. +1 endurance charge will make the loss dps of not be ignited.
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 29, 2020, 5:38:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info