[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Any pob fixes in last update? Cus i lost some dmg there, about 1.5kk
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
bodhe wrote:

Awesome! I'm struggling to stay interested in the league so I haven't tried him yet. They need to get these heist in order.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you, I've done very little of the league mechanic and my experience with it was horrible, I'm just avoiding it for now..
Anyone found a solution to make this more tanky? I leveled a max block gladiator yesterday because I was losing my mind with getting instagibbed with this build, despite it being incredible fun, it's NOT fun to keep losing money in heists.
The damage is there for sure, Sirus is a joke but there's no way to survive higher tier heists (lvl 83 - lvl 5 spec) with this atm.
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
Any pob fixes in last update? Cus i lost some dmg there, about 1.5kk

Not sure what would have changed, only thing new we are using is the discharge gem and replica's ambu which the gem was already in and the chest doesn't touch DPS.

Just checked mine, it went way down too. Maybe the gem was imported wrong either this time or last. I've played 1M DPS builds that didn't kill stuff as fast as this so I'm not sure which number to believe.
"
gtankbr wrote:
Anyone found a solution to make this more tanky? I leveled a max block gladiator yesterday because I was losing my mind with getting instagibbed with this build, despite it being incredible fun, it's NOT fun to keep losing money in heists.
The damage is there for sure, Sirus is a joke but there's no way to survive higher tier heists (lvl 83 - lvl 5 spec) with this atm.

I typically run passed parallel to the door and pop a discharge, that takes out the front half of the room and gets my charges back them flamedash in at an angle and get the rest. Still get popped sometimes. Some of those rooms are just brutal. It's going to take either max block or instant leech to just walk in a not feel it. Careful on max block, the mines get me a lot and I don't know if you can block those.
I have a 75% (perma uptime) attack block and ~32% (w Rumi's flask) spell block version here using Redblade Banner, if anyone is interested: 700k ignite DPS, 5M total ignite w pretty average gear. https://pastebin.com/80cFhHE1

I threw Breathstealer's in there as gloves only temporarily, anoint for Command of Steel node (75% increased damage!) can just go on ammy unless you want something different.

PS-Definitely not min-maxed yet, basically it's just my current character with some small additions.

this is another little dps upgrade if u want min/max
"
bodhe wrote:
"
gtankbr wrote:

I typically run passed parallel to the door and pop a discharge, that takes out the front half of the room and gets my charges back them flamedash in at an angle and get the rest. Still get popped sometimes. Some of those rooms are just brutal. It's going to take either max block or instant leech to just walk in a not feel it. Careful on max block, the mines get me a lot and I don't know if you can block those.

The problem is, what to remove?
"
warrofua wrote:
I have a 75% (perma uptime) attack block and ~32% (w Rumi's flask) spell block version here using Redblade Banner, if anyone is interested: 700k ignite DPS, 5M total ignite w pretty average gear. https://pastebin.com/80cFhHE1

I threw Breathstealer's in there as gloves only temporarily, anoint for Command of Steel node (75% increased damage!) can just go on ammy unless you want something different.

PS-Definitely not min-maxed yet, basically it's just my current character with some small additions.

How is your damage vs boss? And how do you gen charge after discharge?
I see you stay at 5k HP, is that enough in t16?

"
gtankbr wrote:

The problem is, what to remove?

Life or damage of course. I guess 30% damage or ~800 hp to go max block.
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 28, 2020, 10:34:52 PM
"
gtankbr wrote:

My guy, lol..you're wearing a tabula and you're not running a Rumi or basalt, no wonder you're getting gibbed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info