[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
bodhe wrote:
V1.3
Added a cluster jewel PoB

V1.2
Dropped Anger and Herald of Ash
Added Malevolence and Summon Skitterbots
Added more gear options

V1.1
Changed PoB links for updated gem info.

V1.0
Added screen shots of PoB to PoB section until gems info updated.
Posted Build Guide

Which cluster did you end up adding? or am i just missing it somewhere
"
Bodhe, what was your map level for this conquerer? It surely wasn't lvl 1 right? Are you on sirus 8?

Also your PoB has a dex required of 155 but you only have 70 in mid tier gear/ and only 79 in GG gear. How are you even using the skills at lvl 20 if you don't have the dex requirements? Also the pob is wrong if you can't hit the dex.

I just did Sirus 4, and it was pretty easy, died only once to my dumbness. Ive only ever tried Sirus one time a few leagues ago, and got destroyed. Not sure the difficult diff between 4-8.
"
PappaMidNight wrote:

Should be in the PoB, click on the different passive trees at the bottom and one should say level 100 - cluster jewels.

Also, everyone asking about the mana, check the new gems section, or new PoB.

We move CWDT setup to a 4L and drop second wind.

Then Blood Magic, EC, Flame Dash, Inc Duration, Second Wind, blood rage to our chest. Blood rage doesn't need linked so a 5l is ok, but it does benefit from the inc duration.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 25, 2020, 3:21:06 PM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
PappaMidNight wrote:

Should be in the PoB, click on the different passive trees at the bottom and one should say level 100 - cluster jewels.

Also, everyone asking about the mana, check the new gems section, or new PoB.

We move CWDT setup to a 4L and drop second wind.

Then Blood Magic, EC, Flame Dash, Inc Duration, Second Wind, blood rage to our chest. Blood rage doesn't need linked so a 5l is ok, but it does benefit from the inc duration.

gotcha, I like the way this tree looks much better! enjoying the build a ton! thanks!
I finaly got eye of innocence and it s makes a huge diference since u have 9 charges all the time, makes it more tanky and more dibs constantly.

However, i find that, by taking Avatar of fire we dont need firestorm to start the Ec regen. Orb of storms can do it easily and after u get 9 Ec the discharge itself gives charges so we can just chain 9 ec discharges without ever using orb again for mapping.

So i dont see the point of using firestorm. Maybe im missing something, if so plz tell me.

Once again, thanks for the build, having a blast!
"
Vampz wrote:
I finaly got eye of innocence and it s makes a huge diference since u have 9 charges all the time, makes it more tanky and more dibs constantly.

However, i find that, by taking Avatar of fire we dont need firestorm to start the Ec regen. Orb of storms can do it easily and after u get 9 Ec the discharge itself gives charges so we can just chain 9 ec discharges without ever using orb again for mapping.

So i dont see the point of using firestorm. Maybe im missing something, if so plz tell me.

Just an additional layer of generation. We cant fit anymore auras, IC eats charges. We already have movement, curse, generation and dps covered. You can drop it for a portal gem, but leave WoC for fire exposure. Or you can self cast that if you want. I always make my build lazy. I hate playing the piano on my keyboard.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Vampz wrote:

Just an additional layer of generation. We cant fit anymore auras, IC eats charges. We already have movement, curse, generation and dps covered. You can drop it for a portal gem, but leave WoC for fire exposure. Or you can self cast that if you want. I always make my build lazy. I hate playing the piano on my keyboard.

Ohh ye this build has most bases covered :D

I just threw bloodrage into the Cwdt setup so it s automated, gameplay became so much smoother after eye of innocence.

Although i had a thought for a slightly diferente setup for gems and woudl love your opinnion on it.

4L: WoC - Hextouch - Flamability / Val molten shell
4L: Orb - Power charge on crit - arcane surge - increased crit
4L: Auras +/ bloodrage

Keep bloodmagic setup on chest. This woudl give a lot of keys to press cause of no cwdt but incorporate powercharges and 1 key to curse + exposure.

It s more piano-...yes :D All this woudl only be relevant for bossing i think.
Last edited by Vampz on Sep 25, 2020, 7:39:45 PM
So I can get either a 6l searing touch or a eye of innocence. Which would be the more important thing to get, I'm guessing eye of innocence for charge generation and just use a 6l realm shaper in the mean time?
"
Vampz wrote:

Although i had a thought for a slightly diferente setup for gems and woudl love your opinnion on it.

4L: WoC - Hextouch - Flamability / Val molten shell
4L: Orb - Power charge on crit - arcane surge - increased crit
4L: Auras +/ bloodrage

Keep bloodmagic setup on chest. This woudl give a lot of keys to press cause of no cwdt but incorporate powercharges and 1 key to curse + exposure.

It s more piano-...yes :D All this woudl only be relevant for bossing i think.

I also think WoC + curse is better, but i don't have a amulet to test thing out for now. 91 and don't enven have 1 exalt, what wrong with me =(
And why you still use OoS? Is cwdt still not enough for Elemental overload?
I think of some think like:
CWDT(1)+fire storm+brand/holy flame(for Consecrated ground)+ball lightning/incr crit
Woc+hex+flam+combustion(so we can use Swift affliction/hypothemima in DC setup)

"
Windfuriouss wrote:
So I can get either a 6l searing touch or a eye of innocence. Which would be the more important thing to get, I'm guessing eye of innocence for charge generation and just use a 6l realm shaper in the mean time?

Of course eye of innocence.
BTW, can you guys check what's wrong with my DPS? Over 700k now but still take forever to kill T16 the Conquerors.Did i mess something?
https://pastebin.com/ty1H26VC
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 25, 2020, 9:09:34 PM
This is odd, but I am still seeing similar damage with the Realm Ender compared to the Searing Touch, according to PoB. If I use a Pyre ring, the Searing Touch gets a clear advantage, but with any other rings, it's very close (~1-2%) even comparing both staves with perfect stats. Right now I am using Emberwake and Kaom's Way, and there is barely a 1% difference.

Thank you to the person earlier who suggested the Emberwake. I had never heard of the item before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info