[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Show us a video of that. I would love to play this build, but I am worried that the boss Damage will be too little. And how is it performing defensive? Do you die alot ? For the Late Game Bosses
Last edited by K0rcii on Sep 25, 2020, 5:49:27 AM
"
K0rcii wrote:
Show us a video of that. I would love to play this build, but I am worried that the boss Damage will be too little. And how is it performing defensive? Do you die alot ? For the Late Game Bosses
I'd suggest you to look for something else if you like to crush bosses really fast. This is a DoT build and takes quite some time to kill bosses, altho is solid to get you through all content by the tankiness it has with endurance charges. The build may feel not that good whenever you enter more life/ele res/ele equilibrium or a mix of those higs tiers map, but there are no mods which makes map undoable but chance to avoid ignite (which can reach 72%) a truly pain in the ass. Overall the build is cheap, and no you won't reach those 20 milion dps ever.
If the boss fight is super safe because of all the defense this build has, I am totally fine with it. I just want to see how a boss fight in T16 looks like, if he advertised with a T16 Drox Kill
"
K0rcii wrote:
If the boss fight is super safe because of all the defense this build has, I am totally fine with it. I just want to see how a boss fight in T16 looks like, if he advertised with a T16 Drox Kill
I've done conquerors myself and guardians, still miss A8 becouse need to farm watchstones. Altho the decent damage makes endgame viable.
"
K0rcii wrote:

Here ya go

Safe as can be, I was taking hits to show it can handle them, but you only have to be around him once every 7 seconds. And I'm still not using Kaom's Way so another 1300 regen if I wasn't too lazy to buy them. Just haven't needed them.
I was thinking of a Spellslinger or CWDT setup on Disharge.
Got some ideas - Disentegrator with Cyclone- CwC- Blade vortex and CWDT(20lvl) - Discharge-... in chest. The Disentegrator s downside will proc Disharge once in 2 sec which is enough to gain max charges.
Or using a wand with Spellslinger setup.
Even Poets pen - Cyclone - CWC - BV and Spellslinger - Discharge in Elder(Shaper) hat with Essence (30% more ele damage) craft and 2 supports (suffix and prefix). Curses can be put in Poets pen.
Going to try this soon.
Last edited by shubutnoi on Sep 25, 2020, 8:12:29 AM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
K0rcii wrote:

Here ya go

Safe as can be, I was taking hits to show it can handle them, but you only have to be around him once every 7 seconds. And I'm still not using Kaom's Way so another 1300 regen if I wasn't too lazy to buy them. Just haven't needed them.

Bodhe, what was your map level for this conquerer? It surely wasn't lvl 1 right? Are you on sirus 8?

Also your PoB has a dex required of 155 but you only have 70 in mid tier gear/ and only 79 in GG gear. How are you even using the skills at lvl 20 if you don't have the dex requirements? Also the pob is wrong if you can't hit the dex.
Last edited by cjbender on Sep 25, 2020, 8:59:10 AM
"
cjbender wrote:

Bodhe, what was your map level for this conquerer? It surely wasn't lvl 1 right? Are you on sirus 8?

It's was my last round of watchstones, so 7?
can someone confirm if Cremator cluster jewel notable disables ignite proliferation? could just be me but after equipping cremation i dont think my ignites are spreading to monsters coming into the dead area
"
shubutnoi wrote:
I was thinking of a Spellslinger or CWDT setup on Disharge.
Got some ideas - Disentegrator with Cyclone- CwC- Blade vortex and CWDT(20lvl) - Discharge-... in chest. The Disentegrator s downside will proc Disharge once in 2 sec which is enough to gain max charges.
Or using a wand with Spellslinger setup.
Even Poets pen - Cyclone - CWC - BV and Spellslinger - Discharge in Elder(Shaper) hat with Essence (30% more ele damage) craft and 2 supports (suffix and prefix). Curses can be put in Poets pen.
Going to try this soon.

Disentegrator is damage over time, so it doesnt proc cwdt.
And what poet pen for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info