[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
shubutnoi wrote:
I was thinking of a Spellslinger or CWDT setup on Disharge.
Got some ideas - Disentegrator with Cyclone- CwC- Blade vortex and CWDT(20lvl) - Discharge-... in chest. The Disentegrator s downside will proc Disharge once in 2 sec which is enough to gain max charges.
Or using a wand with Spellslinger setup.
Even Poets pen - Cyclone - CWC - BV and Spellslinger - Discharge in Elder(Shaper) hat with Essence (30% more ele damage) craft and 2 supports (suffix and prefix). Curses can be put in Poets pen.
Going to try this soon.

Disentegrator is damage over time, so it doesnt proc cwdt.
And what poet pen for?

So Disentegrator do not proc CWDT? Thats sad... well, i can use Scolds or Eye of innocence instead.
Poets pen is a wand, spellslinger reqires a wand, and it procs socketed spells.
"
Stanner3108 wrote:
can someone confirm if Cremator cluster jewel notable disables ignite proliferation? could just be me but after equipping cremation i dont think my ignites are spreading to monsters coming into the dead area

They can't proliferate if you destroy their corpses, just like with Pyre.
Thanks for replying, wasn't sure if you saw my edit, but I'm not sure how you're getting your dex that is needed. In you rmid tier gear you only have 70 dex on the items. And you need 155 to be able to use all the gem levels you have.
Pros and cons of using Elemental Equilibrium instead of cwdt firestorm setup? Like i WILL have at least 8 enduring charges each 4s to pop discharge on boss and have orb of storms/storm brand to proc elemental overload. Seems like big dmg upgrade for single target.

PoB says i'll lose ~25% clear ignite dps for smth like ~45% MORE dps for bosses, but will clear feel good?
Last edited by KasKyo on Sep 25, 2020, 10:47:59 AM
"
KasKyo wrote:
Pros and cons of using Elemental Overload instead of cwdt firestorm setup? Like i WILL have at least 8 enduring charges each 4s to pop discharge on boss and have orb of storms/storm brand to proc elemental overload. Seems like big dmg upgrade for single target. How bad will that be for clear dmg?

Not sure what you mean, we all use EO.
CWDT + fire storm is for our amulet
"
shubutnoi wrote:

So Disentegrator do not proc CWDT? Thats sad... well, i can use Scolds or Eye of innocence instead.
Poets pen is a wand, spellslinger reqires a wand, and it procs socketed spells.

But what did you need to proc?
Spellslinger use mana. And we dont have any left
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 25, 2020, 9:09:56 AM
"
Gotex007 wrote:
"
Stanner3108 wrote:
can someone confirm if Cremator cluster jewel notable disables ignite proliferation? could just be me but after equipping cremation i dont think my ignites are spreading to monsters coming into the dead area

They can't proliferate if you destroy their corpses, just like with Pyre.

damn im wearing a pyre atm what an idiot! what do we do now we lost mana? atm ive disabled skitterbots.
#StandardLivesMatter
Hi again,

For those of you looking for a more tanky version of this build, you can change from staff to be using the warcries shield: Redblade Banner, and a good Scepter.

I have been on/off on 1hand/shield and Staff a bit, and since I stepped into red maps I think the shield/scepter version is more for me.

Got myself a real nice scepter:

And the shield makes it so, I always have those 9 endurance charges that are so important for survival on bosses etc. I know i get charges using the Eye of Innocence, but on a boss, I rely on getting them after discharge solely on the regen.

This setup is really viable and does 1.2 million ignite dps for sirius, which should be enough. (about 1.5 on a standard boss)

Regarding mana, I took "Shaper" notable, that gives 40% regen and 1% life regen, it is only 2 points away from the life area and I have had zero mana isues, that with setting flamedash and EC along with BM.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
KasKyo wrote:
Pros and cons of using Elemental Overload instead of cwdt firestorm setup? Like i WILL have at least 8 enduring charges each 4s to pop discharge on boss and have orb of storms/storm brand to proc elemental overload. Seems like big dmg upgrade for single target. How bad will that be for clear dmg?

Not sure what you mean, we all use EO.
CWDT + fire storm is for our amulet

Sorry, my bad, edited it, Elemental Equilibrium.
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but, how are we dealing with the mana cost of discharge now? I'm currently using an enduring mana flask but I want a better fix if possible. Also I'm not entirely sure our second 6link (cwdt setup is very efficient) are there better options/links to use?
also is using something like storm brand + power charge on crit something that would be beneficial to us?

my currently setup:
Spoiler

Again, thank you for all your input and effort.

Edit: I just saw you edited the main page with a new 6link setup, I'll try that and see how it goes, is Dynamo worth the investment? I wasn't planning on heading towards the scion wheel before.
Last edited by Paintherapy on Sep 25, 2020, 11:33:16 AM
Hi,
has there been some change in the build?
I cant cast the spell today, what now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info