[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Thoughts on Annointing the +Endur Charge in duelist section and saving a shit ton of points?
I have problem with mana. Today i got it some awakened gems, and discharge mana cost upgrade 59. Enduring cry 29 and flame dash too 26. How do i solve this ?. I dont have too much regen
"
SuaveTR wrote:
I have problem with mana. Today i got it some awakened gems, and discharge mana cost upgrade 59. Enduring cry 29 and flame dash too 26. How do i solve this ?. I dont have too much regen

My mana cost is 68 without awakened gems so our mana change should work fine.

Move CWDT to a 4L, dropping second wind. Then move Flamedash, Enduring Cry, second wind, increased duration and Blood magic support to chest.

Make sure you have Dynamo on the tree for 2 points.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Popmycherry wrote:
Yeah, the mana fix on Discharge is super yuckie! I picked up Quick Recovery for now, but it's definitely just a band-aid fix if anything. Battle Rouse is waaaaaaay out of my way, as I don't think it's worth going for the Scion wheel myself, so I haven't pathed down there.

Can definitely not be as liberal with flame dashing around nor discharging on cooldown, which is a shame. Was even going for "Escalation" to not only get CDR but also even more regen when enduring crying, had to respec out of those to get quick recovery though :P

Edit: Also had to drop Skitterbots, as it was super unplayable with that little mana.

Read the updated gems section. you dont have to drop anything.

Did you update the main post? I didnt see the updated gems on there, or pob. But maybe I am blind also.

Edit: Nvm I see the change in the tree.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Sep 24, 2020, 9:54:33 PM
resolve mana problems for map clear
Does Dynamo proc on CWDT Molten Shell? I feel like my regen is the same after it gets casted.
"
Leemyungbak wrote:
resolve mana problems for map clear

Yeah, which is the only place it matters, on bosses we only need to discharge every 7 seconds which stock recovery covers.

"
xraiden852 wrote:
Does Dynamo proc on CWDT Molten Shell? I feel like my regen is the same after it gets casted.

Its not a regen, just shot of mana. Same as hitting an instant mana flask for 170ish mana, which takes us back to full and keeps us on track from running out with the regen. No regen maps may need some flask action to get through if not running a cinderswallow.
"
Bradaw wrote:
Thoughts on Annointing the +Endur Charge in duelist section and saving a shit ton of points?

I'm also wondering about that. I basically made the same build and found your guide today while considering scaling options and I actually didn't travel to the bottom side at all besides Call to Arms and Bloodless. I had previously annoited Vigor for the charge but decided to change to Burning Brutality and I'm not 100% convinced it's better XD.
"
gtankbr wrote:

I'm also wondering about that. I basically made the same build and found your guide today while considering scaling options and I actually didn't travel to the bottom side at all besides Call to Arms and Bloodless. I had previously annoited Vigor for the charge but decided to change to Burning Brutality and I'm not 100% convinced it's better XD.

Compared to a charge its probably not better, that's why I went down there and got it. And there is no way I could play a 4sec CD Enduring cry with a cast animation. The build already suffers in the movement area compared to faster builds and chucking another cast animation every couple seconds into the mix would make it feel even worse to me. If it doesn't bother you than I'd probably anoint the charge again and save the points.
Oh I probably didn't express myself well enough haha.
I have call to Arms, there's no way to play this manually casting enduring cry every 4 seconds. But that's my stopping point, Call to Arms and Bloodless. I just didn't follow the tree to the duelist bottom. Also, when I chuck Disciple of the Unyielding into PoB it actually lowers the ignite damage for ???? reasons.
I went upwards on the tree and put a Medium cluster there with Burning Bright and I wanted Wasting Affliction but I got Brewed for Potency and said fuck it. I followed with a Small Cluster with Flow of Life. I never got Explosive Impact but I got Holy Fire, so the damage is a little bit higher, but I was wondering if a charge is really better than Burning Brutality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info