[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

I don't understand how to get the 155 int required?
"

Amulet (probably should get a Turqoise), and you get a lot of Int from the tree when pathing on the Witch side.
"

entirely from the tree + amulet implicit. Its a non issue.

Again, great build, just rolling through everything. I rerolled from a zoom zoom poison BV Assassin and this is better in that it has a) better survivability ( screw one shots in Heists, so done with that), and b) completely acceptable clear speed.
Loving it! only expensive-ish pieces for me were
Eye Of Innocence and 6L Searing Touch, and even then....2 exalts for ammy and 4.5 exalt for GG staff when exalts are 90c is cheeeeeeap.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 23, 2020, 7:55:45 PM
What s the purpose of firestorm?

And why crit chance support for orb of stroms?

Proly dumb questions but im not seeing it.

Last edited by Vampz on Sep 23, 2020, 7:49:44 PM
"
Vampz wrote:
What s the purpose of firestorm?

And why crit chance support for orb of stroms?

Proly dumb questions but im not seeing it.

Firestorm is so the hits reflect to you when they cause ignite with Eye of Innocence. Crit chance w/ Orb of Storms is not 'necessary" per say, it's to proc Ele Overload.
What will be the approximate crafting cost of the BiS staff?
"
Provin915 wrote:
What will be the approximate crafting cost of the BiS staff?

You mean the one barely better than Searing Touch? Many exalts.
Would you drop unbound ailments as the 6th if you only had a 5l to start with?
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Paintherapy wrote:
thoughts on using a fire dot medium cluster(2x faster dot/ignite) with a def small cluster (endurance charge generation on hit) is it worth the points invested?

I think a cluster jewel variant would be really powerful, I just haven't taken the time to work through it because GGG made them so shitty to craft.

Edit - Threw this together, good luck getting them all, but the DPS is pretty nutso if you do. Pay attention to the minor affix's as well, int is required since we remove a lot of pathing. Able to stay at 198% life, but almost every jewel on the tree in the current state of the game is probably 2ex+

https://pastebin.com/R8VPtRG6

I'm using the latest pob community fork and the cluster version isnt show the full tree pathing, i can see what cluster jewels you chose, but idk what points you dropped to take them, thanks for your effort though
Fixed a bug causing the mana cost of Discharge to be significantly lower than the listed value on the skill gem.

now its gonna get a bit harder lol :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info