[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

thoughts on using a fire dot medium cluster(2x faster dot/ignite) with a def small cluster (endurance charge generation on hit) is it worth the points invested?
"
Paintherapy wrote:
thoughts on using a fire dot medium cluster(2x faster dot/ignite) with a def small cluster (endurance charge generation on hit) is it worth the points invested?

I think a cluster jewel variant would be really powerful, I just haven't taken the time to work through it because GGG made them so shitty to craft.

Edit - Threw this together, good luck getting them all, but the DPS is pretty nutso if you do. Pay attention to the minor affix's as well, int is required since we remove a lot of pathing. Able to stay at 198% life, but almost every jewel on the tree in the current state of the game is probably 2ex+

https://pastebin.com/R8VPtRG6
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 23, 2020, 4:42:00 PM
Hi, I rerolled this build yesterday, from assassin discharge since it was to squishy and I’m wondering if we have a source of self ignite to keep the leech from eye of innocence up?

Appreciate sharing the build and cheers in advance.
"
Vampz wrote:
Hi, I rerolled this build yesterday, from assassin discharge since it was to squishy and I’m wondering if we have a source of self ignite to keep the leech from eye of innocence up?

Nice, I hope you enjoy this build, it is nice I think.

In regards to self ignite, the only way I know of is either the Sunspite boots, or

If there are other ways I would like to know too ;)
"
Vampz wrote:

Sunspite will unlock being ignited, with all of the reflect hits we get from eye of the innocence it works pretty well. But we get leech from the ascendency as well. (if chieftain)

However our hits are pretty small compared to the burns so most of our sustain is from perm uptime on enduring cry and loads of regen.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 23, 2020, 5:22:02 PM
How is the dmg on the higher tier bosses like S8 and the Guardians?
I see, thanks for enlightning me.

A couple more questions, and sorry if im spamming the thread, is 9 EC our max without chest shennanigans? Do we reach 100% ignite chance?

Last edited by Vampz on Sep 23, 2020, 5:41:43 PM
How can i craft late game staff ?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
How is the dmg on the higher tier bosses like S8 and the Guardians?

I have a video up of a phoenix fight where I forgot to turn my auras on lol, its a burn build. Slow and steady wins the race. Other than me being an idiot in that video and walking right into a discharge its pretty safe to boss with.

"
Vampz wrote:
I see, thanks for enlightning me.

A couple more questions, and sorry if im spamming the thread, is 9 EC our max without chest shennanigans? Do we reach 100% ignite chance?

+9 until +1 boots, then 10, 11 if you get the new staff base with decent mods, but it's a warstaff so I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

100+ on discharge, I think 98 on everything else.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 23, 2020, 5:50:42 PM
Bodhe, i vê to give you big props, not only for the cool build but for keeping up with editing/improving the build here and answering everyone. Really cool. Thanks for the answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info