[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
Irongunner wrote:
Which amulet annoints are you recommending? I was thinking about getting the 3rd endurance charge from duelist area from it, but I see that the latest version of the POB travels down there to grab Golem's Blood anyways. Disciple of the Unyielding seems to be a trap with the +1 minimum charge, as that should lower our Discharge damage. Growth and Decay looks interesting, but I am looking for a budget alternative for the meantime. I also thought about Overcharged for additional charge generation.

Yeah Disciple is a trap, but the 3 nodes leading too it are decent, only if you have the replica ambu's. Otherwise you need inexorable for the charges.

For anoint, Burning Brutality is the highest dps, and the burns faster just feels better. Pretty cheap too, I had found all required oils by the time I could afford the ammy.

Next would be Growth and Decay and requires a golden oil.

You can anoint Vigor. I originally planed it that way, then go up to Heart of Flame and spec the rest in the scion life wheel. But then we lose one of the few sources of faster ignites. I really wish there was a spell variant to Dyadian Dawn. Would make us so much stronger.
What do you think is better for charge generation? Eye of Innocence or Voll's Devotion + Romira's Banquet?

I'm really sick of the slow generation from enduring cry every 6.5 seconds + getting lucky enough to get hit enough times. I can almost afford one of these two setups so trying to decide what to buy.
"
VoltaireG wrote:
What do you think is better for charge generation? Eye of Innocence or Voll's Devotion + Romira's Banquet?

I'm really sick of the slow generation from enduring cry every 6.5 seconds + getting lucky enough to get hit enough times. I can almost afford one of these two setups so trying to decide what to buy.

I am rofflestomping maps with eye of innocence. And I wouldnt trade a Kaom's Way.
Any way for us to get fortify ?
"
VoltaireG wrote:

For this build? Eye of Innocence, voll's wont even work. Romira's requires a strike, and we don't scale power charges. That's a setup for a CoC build, which from what I've read gets hit pretty hard with the jewel required.

With the warcry nodes and second wind you should be much less than 6.5 seconds. I still haven't bothered with cooldown on gear and I'm at 3.9sec CD, 3.7 duration.

"
Pl0x3r_2605 wrote:
Any way for us to get fortify ?

Leapslam + fortify in place of flamedash + second wind. Probably going to feel a little slow with out faster attacks but we're pretty low on sockets at this point. You'll also lose a bit of uptime on enduring cry.
I was using a shield right, along with my scepter. Just had not really wanted to use the unique staff for some reason.

Then i just found this one trade for 30c, hah, I just got 6 million more dps now.. and can use second wind instead of Deadly Ailments, as everything just dies.. I just need to get the enchant with "+(36–40)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier", so just using pure fire dmg for now since I have not discovered that yet.

I didn't even know "increased damage with endurance charges" were a thing like this.

Good eh?
Oh and btw.. why not take avatar of fire? It straight up gives us 15% more dmg due to having 3 frenzy charges and convert the cold damage to more fire.
It is only 1 point since we are pathing by it anyway.
"
zipha wrote:
Oh and btw.. why not take avatar of fire? It straight up gives us 15% more dmg due to having 3 frenzy charges and convert the cold damage to more fire.

Cus on solotargets we cant generate them with br only and low sustain with op chest, i think.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
zipha wrote:

Nice staff, we can craft some pretty crazy ones. And because we do not generate frenzies on bosses unless you craft a chest for it. Chance to gain a frenzy charge when hit from Delve. Then it's worth ticking AoF

Edit - Scratch that, that delve mode is legacy now, so yeah we have no way to get frenzies on bosses.

Vaal portal maybe and BR.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 23, 2020, 3:42:10 PM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
zipha wrote:

Nice staff, we can craft some pretty crazy ones. And because we do not generate frenzies on bosses unless you craft a chest for it. Chance to gain a frenzy charge when hit from Delve. Then it's worth ticking AoF

Edit - Scratch that, that delve mode is legacy now, so yeah we have no way to get frenzies on bosses.

Vaal portal maybe and BR.

Fair enough, but we are not able to create frenzies on bosses either way, and this gives more damage for everything else.

Or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info