[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Has Anyone thought or tried crafting Precursor's Emblem for this build?
gotta say thanks to OP for creating build ,, heaps of fun

its not a playstyle im used to but im learning and it def is lots of fun

watched ya lab run and man that got me excited :)

still low level but i can def see the potential

cheers
"
where does all the int required come from?

Sanctity for regen and armor or retribution for damage. At the templar start area, it must have gotten removed on one of the updates I did.
hay @bodhe when you craft your staff could you make a video on it love to see the crafting process :)
Does anyone have any issue with mana cost being too low in Discharge? Does it affect the damage as well?
"
Kairuto2020 wrote:
Does anyone have any issue with mana cost being too low in Discharge? Does it affect the damage as well?

Yes, it should cost 76 mana in my pob, this will surely be a problem when GGG fix it cause of low mana regen.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Yes, it should cost 76 mana in my pob, this will surely be a problem when GGG fix it cause of low mana regen.

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed. I knew on PoB I was planning on having to run a low lvl clarity and never needed too but I always had a few items with mana regen and just assumed that was covering it. Mine cost 5 on a 6L lol The gem alone is supposed to be 27.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed. I knew on PoB I was planning on having to run a low lvl clarity and never needed too but I always had a few items with mana regen and just assumed that was covering it. Mine cost 5 on a 6L lol The gem alone is supposed to be 27.

Mana will be our real problem. Enduring cry cost ~40 mana, orb storm 30, flame dash 30. I have to use 5L blood magic + cry + second wind + inc duration + flame dash for now. Clarity lv 1 is still not enough =(
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Mana will be our real problem. Enduring cry cost ~40 mana, orb storm 30, flame dash 30. I have to use 5L blood magic + cry + second wind + inc duration + flame dash for now. Clarity lv 1 is still not enough =(

My plan was for Dynamo to recover 20% our total mana every few seconds through the CWDT setup.

Should that fail, we can just change the cwdt to a 4L, CWDT - firestorm - WoC - molten shell

In our chest we can then do blood magic - EC - flamedash - second wind - blood rage - increased duration. This will still keep 100% uptime of EC, save all of our mana for discharge, which should be covered by Dynamo.

If you prefer to manual cast molten shell for more reliable mana regen, swap blood rage in to the CWDT and numlock molten shell.

Absolute worst case scenario, drop dynamo. Grab mana reservation/aura cluster (dps boost too). Remove crit strikes from Orb of Storms, Add clarity to 11. Should have 65 unreserved mana, 48.4 mana regen per second. With our 1.5 cooldown that gives us 72.6 mana available per cast with a mana cost of 56. Either way we are fine.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 23, 2020, 1:12:38 AM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

My plan was for Dynamo to recover 20% our total mana every few seconds through the CWDT setup.

Should that fail, we can just change the cwdt to a 4L, CWDT - firestorm - WoC - molten shell

In our chest we can then do blood magic - EC - flamedash - second wind - blood rage - increased duration. This will still keep 100% uptime of EC, save all of our mana for discharge, which should be covered by Dynamo.

If you prefer to manual cast molten shell for more reliable mana regen, swap blood rage in to the CWDT and numlock molten shell.

About guard skill, what's your opinion about immortal call? With incr duration and 5 endurance charge we will have 100% uptime. Our amulet will help us trigger lv20 cwdt (maybe lower lv if need). Yes we will have to check our gem slot for it :)
Also do you think glancing blow + red nightmare + gain charge on block can work?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 23, 2020, 1:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info