[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Skitterbots is 17% increased damage taken for enemies from shock aura, which is 17% more ignite dps since we have no other increased damage taken modifiers and shock applies to all damage taken, including ignite / burning.

Emberwake seems to add another 17% more damage over kaoms way, but it requires you to do 2 full charge discharges over a span of 10 seconds. While the numbers are good, immune phases etc. will probably nullify that advantage in bosses.

Btw how do we cover enemies in ash? I've noticed it's ticked on PoB , but there are no items / abilities to proc it afaik. Maybe it's worth to include infernal warcry and remove call to arms, it would be around %10 more damage on bosses.
"
Popmycherry wrote:
Really? Weird, I still get more dps, on POB that is, from 6l Realm Ender compared to 6l Searing Touch. Super weird. And even just looking at the stats of the staffs, ST should give more dps just by the fire multiplier dot, super weird.

And I'm not using the Raiz version of AoF and using Armageddon Brand, I'm strictly using Discharge.

Because of frenzy charges and the cold to fire on RE, untick frenzy (since we don't generate them on bosses until crafted chest) then ST is quite a bit better. If we could scale frenzies and have a cheaper way to generate them RE would be a better option. I recommended ST as the preferred staff since I doubt most people will put in the currency/time to craft the chest.

"
Hexynator wrote:
Can I have a question why we are adding summon skitterbots in build?

Skitter bots give us 14% dps, and chill utility when flame dashing into packs. Also, there just isn't much else. We run unwavering stance so no evade which makes sand stance not worth it. Cant fit another 50% without some investment.

"
Qurest wrote:
Hm.

As soon as I got the eye ammy with the brutality annoint- I just one tap myself in any map or heist, which is a problem. Is that just a problem of not having the last uberlab ascend? If so that makes sense.

Second problem -

Any melee hit crushes me.

Anyone wanna take a look at my tree/gear to further explain to me why i keep onetappin myself..? Only happened after I acquired ammy. Melee however always oneshots me, not sure how to fix.

Lmk how I can do better TS aka the creator of this build. Im kinda lost..

Drop Abbarath's Hooves and switch to either rare w/ life/res or Sunspite. There is a note in the gear section about this, some interaction causes Eye of Innocence to do way more reflected damage.

You should be around 75% Physical reduction with charges right now, switch to armor based gloves and boots and can hit 90 with good rolls, or higher armor chest with average rolls to cap it out. Without charges we will always be low, but with our DPS and AoE, if you don't have charges, there shouldn't be any mobs either. You can always drop some damage for more life nodes if needed, you'll only feel the dps loss on bosses.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 22, 2020, 10:50:39 AM
"
axedice wrote:

Emberwake seems to add another 17% more damage over kaoms way, but it requires you to do 2 full charge discharges over a span of 10 seconds. While the numbers are good, immune phases etc. will probably nullify that advantage in bosses.

Btw how do we cover enemies in ash? I've noticed it's ticked on PoB , but there are no items / abilities to proc it afaik. Maybe it's worth to include infernal warcry and remove call to arms, it would be around %10 more damage on bosses.

Emberwake also has the "burns slower" mod which would make it feel awful if you don't have both ignites on. That's the reason I left it out of the build. If you get facetankable bosses its fine, because its easy to just spam discharge on cool down.

I probably didn't untick it for the Jugg version, assuming that's what you're referring to. Chieftain gets it in ascendancy.
Hello all ;)

I just read the whole topic, and I really still don't know .. without an eye of innonce jugg or chieftain would be better, I'm talking leveling and mapping, so say from 30-90 here chieftain / jugg or generally what ascendant to choose.
"
kaienowaty wrote:
Hello all ;)

I just read the whole topic, and I really still don't know .. without an eye of innonce jugg or chieftain would be better, I'm talking leveling and mapping, so say from 30-90 here chieftain / jugg or generally what ascendant to choose.

I think a lot of people have leveled as Jugg, then switched to chieftain. I did chieftain from the start with no issues. QoL on Jugg early game is probably nicer.

Really comes down to personal preference.

End game both builds have capped physical reduction, capped res, jugg wins extra chaos res, chieftain gets more regen. Both will be able to farm t16, chieftain wins on dps buy a fair bit, especially on bosses with covered in Ash. While Jugg gets more AoE.

But now you are as chieftain, right?
Bodhe: You are right about the dps being higher in Realmender just cus of Frenzy charges, didn't even occur to me, so thanks about that! Also didn't think about Flesh and Stone not being useable cus of unwavering stance (I hadn't picked it up before 83, cus I didn't feel the stunning being that big of a deal, but I have now, as it started ot bother me) so yeah, dropping flesh and stone then, stupid me -.-

So yeah, I guess that only leaves Skitterbot as you said/stated. And one needs to 6l the Searing Touch for it to overtake the 6l Realmender. Damn was that a good deal for 14-16c, holy moly.

I still haven't gotten my Eye of Innocence (got enough to buy it, but honestly, I'm assuming it MIIIIIGHT drop a little in price AND I don't really feel the need for it just yet)
Was running alright with this build but when i got Eye of innocence i started ripping alot could it be passive from Eye of innocence??

Take 100 fire damage when you ignite an enemy

only difference im using is Berek's Respite instead of kaom's way
"
Juzzex wrote:
Was running alright with this build but when i got Eye of innocence i started ripping alot could it be passive from Eye of innocence??

Take 100 fire damage when you ignite an enemy

only difference im using is Berek's Respite instead of kaom's way

"When you Kill an Ignited Enemy, inflict an equivalent Ignite on each nearby Enemy"

Same affix as Abbarath's. That proc works differently than Ignite prolif and reflects a lot more damage. Don't know the math behind it, but without that proc anywhere on the build you wont even notice Eye of Innocence, the 100 is pre mitigation too, so you only take 24. Which is almost too low with the new Firestorm, it hits so slowly now it makes CWDT proc less.
What do you think of carcass jack? how does it compare to belly ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info