[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

what staff is best for this i see your changed to realm ender :)
"
what staff is best for this i see your changed to realm ender :)

Crafted staff > 6L ST > 6L RE > 5L ST

And I cant link my Searing Touch to save my life. I was prepping for Sirus and wanted to make sure I could have Unbound Ailments linked so I could nuke and run. 6L Realm ender for 14c, cant beat that.

Forgot to record, 2 deaths. I'm so horrible at that fight.

"
bodhe wrote:

Forgot to record, 2 deaths. I'm so horrible at that fight.

So in boss fight we DC then run to a conner for 7 sec?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 22, 2020, 12:01:09 AM
thanks for the info,what level was sirus for your kill? :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 22, 2020, 12:19:20 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

I just ran in circles and popped a orb of storms on him each pass by and a fresh discharge every other pass by.

Die beam got me once, I was mid cast. Starting to wonder if we need to find a little bit of cast speed. I don't notice it much when clearing maps but during that fight it felt like I was casting for 10 minutes every blast.

And it was the first fight, so 81?
Took a stab at the Phoenix, sat and watched his fire discharge like an idiot but otherwise fine. I'm sitting at 1.6M DPS, 10M total ignite damage. Import my guy if you want to take a look.

Can't decide if I should just starting grinding for the crafted staff now or try to link the ST, only sitting on about 2ex currently, league hasn't been kind.

ps. forgot my damn auras. So 1M dps for the vid

Cook the Chicken

If the quality still sucks, give it a few. It's been sitting on HD processing forever. Recorded this one in 4k. Not worth it.
Last edited by bodhe on Sep 22, 2020, 4:01:20 AM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

I just ran in circles and popped a orb of storms on him each pass by and a fresh discharge every other pass by.

Die beam got me once, I was mid cast. Starting to wonder if we need to find a little bit of cast speed. I don't notice it much when clearing maps but during that fight it felt like I was casting for 10 minutes every blast.

And it was the first fight, so 81?

Alt qual 40% cast speed might help that one along
Really? Weird, I still get more dps, on POB that is, from 6l Realm Ender compared to 6l Searing Touch. Super weird. And even just looking at the stats of the staffs, ST should give more dps just by the fire multiplier dot, super weird.

And I'm not using the Raiz version of AoF and using Armageddon Brand, I'm strictly using Discharge.
Hm.

As soon as I got the eye ammy with the brutality annoint- I just one tap myself in any map or heist, which is a problem. Is that just a problem of not having the last uberlab ascend? If so that makes sense.

Second problem -

Any melee hit crushes me.

Anyone wanna take a look at my tree/gear to further explain to me why i keep onetappin myself..? Only happened after I acquired ammy. Melee however always oneshots me, not sure how to fix.

Lmk how I can do better TS aka the creator of this build. Im kinda lost..
Can I have a question why we are adding summon skitterbots in build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info