[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Since we're doing harvest anyway it might be a good idea to recommend doing reforge fire for the medium clusters as an alternative to the scorched fossils.
"
Leizarraga wrote:
Love the build but having problems with red maps. I don’t one shot or two shot bosses and get hammered by aoe a lot. Is that when I should start going for Crit?

yeah, farm enough currency before switching to crit
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
malilibu wrote:
First of all.. That build is awesome.. it makes so much fun..

But i have a problem now with the large cluster jewels:

i got 2 with devastator, but the notes are on the left side so that i have to put 2 more skill points in it. How can i fix this?

Would appreciate any help there!

Thanks

keep rolling, basically you will need a jewel like mine
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Thanks for the update on the crit build.

Got this for 7ex. Think I will annul fire, divine the %phys higher, and then reroll suffix to see if I can get better ones.

That's much better staff than mine! I'm jealous now :D
"
Since we're doing harvest anyway it might be a good idea to recommend doing reforge fire for the medium clusters as an alternative to the scorched fossils.

The reforge fire only guarantee a single fire mod, it does not have the 10x fire weight multiplier like fossil.

In our specific situation, since we need both fire mod to be there, fossil crafting is the easiest way.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 24, 2021, 12:08:38 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"

The reforge fire only guarantee a single fire mod, it does not have the 10x fire weight multiplier like fossil.

In our specific situation, since we need both fire mod to be there, fossil crafting is the easiest way.

Hmmm interesting. Is this still true for the one that says "Reforge a Rare item with new random modifiers, including a Fire modifier. Fire modifiers are more common"?
"

Hmmm interesting. Is this still true for the one that says "Reforge a Rare item with new random modifiers, including a Fire modifier. Fire modifiers are more common"?

I don't remember ever seeing a "fire modifiers are more common" in harvest craft. I haven't encountered a groove for sometime :)
How to counter Atziri elem reflect?
She almost 1-shot me with my 1-hit damage :(
"
malilibu wrote:
First of all.. That build is awesome.. it makes so much fun..

But i have a problem now with the large cluster jewels:

i got 2 with devastator, but the notes are on the left side so that i have to put 2 more skill points in it. How can i fix this?

Would appreciate any help there!

Thanks

I noticed the jewels has to have 2 skills. The FIRST one listed has to be devastator. That puts it as the first along the line to the jewel socket and not at the top. the bottom skill will be at the top.
"
Wedlor wrote:
How to counter Atziri elem reflect?
She almost 1-shot me with my 1-hit damage :(

If you want to do atziri for just one time, then you can consider equipping two hunter ring, each with reduce reflect damage 50% mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info