[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
DannyV14 wrote:
not sure if anyone can help me here, but for some reason ive tried searching like 100 times but theres never any gloves with exerted attacks available. is there something im missing here? thanks

add filter: Exerted Attacks deal #% increased Damage

but it has to be Implicit
then you can add more
for some reason it wont give me implicit as an option. ive never had an issue searching for items lol. not sure whats going on here
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey Jenno,

Could you copy-paste the link to the trade criteria u search for the Weighted Sum + Empty prefix.

Just to know what exactly to search for/how to search for it.

Here it is

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/GKDP8VZcb
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Vizdus wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/trXgPnn

does above staff meats requirement - I mean i know that flat physical will be removed for cant evade hits but its still got over 180+ % physical plus i can add attack/physical mods from harvest... maybe sth good will happen

what do you think?

https://imgur.com/a/trXgPnn

PS sorry nit sure how to add photo from imgur

no, we need non-crafted %phys and #phys mods
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Dis4rmed wrote:
Great build especially as a league starter. I'm sitting on around 6 ex right now and been starting to think about upgrades and switching to crit but I'm not sure in what order to get items. Managed to snipe a decent flammability ring for 20c so I'm using that instead of Profane Proxy.

Been looking around at weapons but I find it almost impossible to find a suitable one with >500 straight up physical damage that suits the critera listed in the gear section, yes I've tried both methods. Is it possible to craft one yourself at a decent price or should I just continue looking? Like previously stated I'm also wondering in what order to upgrade from non-crit to crit.

Might be something to add to the guide if you got time, always appreciate it myself. Sorry for all the questions, it's a great build and I'm cruising through red maps with barely 100c spent. Tyvm!

You can try using fossil crafting to craft a weapon like that. refer to the fossil crafting guide under weapon.

I will write a non-crit to crit transition guide in Q&A soon
"
DannyV14 wrote:
for some reason it wont give me implicit as an option. ive never had an issue searching for items lol. not sure whats going on here

try this link and add your filters you need

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LKRjl6ZHn
"
Pashasty wrote:
Jenno Im asking for for 2ex no crit version. i spend more for that had almost same items and dont have 13kk dps, i send mine pob : https://pastebin.com/5xuJZvhx

Your skills and gears are generally right. But your POB setting isn't the same as mine, especially under configuration, the war cry calculation mode should be "max" instead of average.

Just make sure to use the same configuration as my POB and you will see your damage.
"
Belarussian wrote:
I just don't seem to get as close as you did in terms of dps, i just wonder if i'm missing any important part of mechanics, my POB shows only 500k
https://pastebin.com/jBnzG1MT
i would be glad if someone could clarify that for me! :)

In POB, you have to check all the flasks, also check the same box as my POB under configuration tab.
Thank you for the build, have league started with it and it is a lot of fun to play. Taking my time through the atlas, currently 3 rounds of conquerors down and doing low tier reds. Have only 6 deaths (plus another 6 for a foolish attempt at Hall of Grandmasters) since league start. Died twice recently on a super juiced tier 12 with some scary mods.

Damage isn't matching up to yours but there obvious differences to your build and I haven't invested in certain items like the Disintegrator staff.

Was wondering if you had thought about any timeless jewels. Just put in a Lethal Pride, Akoya version to get chainbreaker. Because I only attack every 2 seconds or so I can face the map boss with 50 rage aka +50% inc attack damage, +25% attack speed, +10% movement. Seems to work okay until you get hit but matches up with the hit hard, hit once philosophy.

Also, if you read this, I was using a flame golem for a minor damage boost but it is always dying. Can you recommend any other gems to go with the Ancestral Warchief plus combustion combo?
Last edited by Bweeoop on Jan 24, 2021, 7:11:52 PM
Was looking at the new crit POB and noticed we aren't taking disemboweling. I think it's probably too good not to take. Not sure what's the best thing to remove is but if you take out the 4 points leading to One with the river and instead use those 4 points to take the top path to disemboweling we gain +2.3 mil average hit with the added bonus of having more consistent crits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info