[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Discodibs wrote:
"
padawan3201 wrote:
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
What is needed to transition to the mid-budget crit version? Can't you just start with the crit version and upgrade items as you go? Or is it not efficient (maybe less dmg than budget non-crit early mapping)?

You would need to invest heavily into accuracy on the tree and on gear without the hits can't be evaded weapon. Basically needs a completely different tree

In PoB I experimented a bit by using the low tier weapons with the mid tier tree and the damage is similar in the end. Not sure about the way towards that though. I'm definitly going to start of with resolute technique, at least get all points in both trees, and then I'll figure whether I feel comfortable with going for crit, or hang on to the budget tree from there.

You probably didn't set the enemy level at the top. When I put Disintegrator in the mid tier Pob hit chance goes to 60%
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
Hoegli wrote:
"
Leveling with this build is quite easy, you just equip the skill gem that I listed whenever you reach the level.

Where?

Gem section in PoB.

What version of the POB? I can't find any leveling skills or am I stupid?
"
Hoegli wrote:
What version of the POB? I can't find any leveling skills or am I stupid?

If you open POB community fork and import budget build, under skill section you will find the skills we use.

Just equip those skills whenever you meet the requirement.

Also, refer to the leveling section of the build, it has some addtional details on what aura to use, what to use before tectonic slam.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Haven't done a slam build yet, I'm in for league start with this.
"
Leveling with this build is quite easy, you just equip the skill gem that I listed whenever you reach the level.

I'm poking around the POB tree but I don't see the section referenced above. Could you point me to where to find this? Pre level 30 is always stressful for me cause I sometimes use very crappy skills and kind of flounder around for a bit.
"
sv3den wrote:
"

I'm poking around the POB tree but I don't see the section referenced above. Could you point me to where to find this? Pre level 30 is always stressful for me cause I sometimes use very crappy skills and kind of flounder around for a bit.

Hi, what I meant is: open the budget POB in community fork then you just equip the skill gem in the POB skill section whenever you reach the level.

Before level 30, feel free to use whatever skill you are comfortable with. I personally use ground slam, but there other options like earth shatter. We will reach lvl30 within like one hour, so it doesn't matter that much.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 15, 2021, 12:53:05 PM
Hi all! Im trying this build for new league, i have understood all mechanics but i dont know how can you have 50% evasion in maps. I have checked your PoB, but i cant see the reason, can you tell me why? Thank you so much and gl on new league!
"
fudri wrote:
Hi all! Im trying this build for new league, i have understood all mechanics but i dont know how can you have 50% evasion in maps. I have checked your PoB, but i cant see the reason, can you tell me why? Thank you so much and gl on new league!

it's under end-game gear section under jewels, we generate smoke cloud during mapping, as a result, basically all mobs are blinded which grants us and allies 50% evasion.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 15, 2021, 1:41:28 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
The beginner/budget PoB has Lightning Golem, not Stone Golem.

Is this intended? If so, is there a particular point in time when you recommend making the swap?

Yeah, I usually siwtch between lightning golem and stone golem. Early in game we don't have many source of attack speed, so I use lightning golem.

I guess this is really a personal preference, if you find attack speed too slow, then choose lightning golem. otherwise, stone golem.

Perfect, thanks for the quick response. Happy League Start!
John 3:16
"
sv3den wrote:
"

Just level with Ground Slam until you get cruel lab or so. Until map is totally fine as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info