[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Did my practice run with this build again today. A1 - A10 is about 5ish hours, Solid leveling experience. Ran the a full staff crit for leveling this time around instead of mace non-crit. If you go this route will will need precision, probably drop Purity when mana gets tight. Overall a nice smooth clean run with 1 death which was my fault in lab from standing in fire too long.

Most bosses got 1-2 shot. Cruel lab ascendency is really when the build starts to feel good. Recommend back bar or 4 link Earthshatter before this. Takeing Divine Wrath is questionable still. Don't get much benefit from it until you get a high Pdps weapon.

Overall this build should be a solids league starter, when we get to 10 bosses, our AOE should be large enough do probably clear most of the bosses in 1 hit. Ritual should be tank/spank shrines with enduring cry and high regen with all the tankyness we can get.

I wish everyone playing this build good luck on league start. Hopefully ritual league treats us well. Propably start as crit staves and swap to axes late league for the higher dps and rage generation.
Last edited by MightyCheese on Jan 14, 2021, 4:03:03 PM
"
MightyCheese wrote:
Did my practice run with this build again today. A1 - A10 is about 5ish hours, Solid leveling experience. Ran the a full staff crit for leveling this time around instead of mace non-crit. If you go this route will will need precision, probably drop Purity when mana gets tight. Overall a nice smooth clean run with 1 death which was my fault in lab from standing in fire too long.

Most bosses got 1-2 shot. Cruel lab ascendency is really when the build starts to feel good. Recommend back bar or 4 link Earthshatter before this. Takeing Divine Wrath is questionable still. Don't get much benefit from it until you get a high Pdps weapon.

Overall this build should be a solids league starter, when we get to 10 bosses, our AOE should be large enough do probably clear most of the bosses in 1 hit. Ritual should be tank/spank shrines with enduring cry and high regen with all the tankyness we can get.

I wish everyone playing this build good luck on league start. Hopefully ritual league treats us well. Propably start as crit staves and swap to axes late league for the higher dps and rage generation.

What supports did you use until you reached melee phys?
I tried Earthshatter - added fire - onslaught.
Last edited by HeikKiii on Jan 14, 2021, 4:24:53 PM
Hi! Would you not suggest using Oni sword for the tectonic slam? Or do you think it's not worth trying to get that.

Thanks!
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi! Would you not suggest using Oni sword for the tectonic slam? Or do you think it's not worth trying to get that.

Thanks!

My first time running this build, and I was wanting to know the same thing.
John 3:16
"
"
Get_Rext wrote:

Thanks!

My first time running this build, and I was wanting to know the same thing.

Since Oni sword is asked many times, I have put my answer in Q&A section, please check it out.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
TimOTeph wrote:
Hey,
This looks great but I have a few questions. First of all why tectonic slam and not any other slams like earthquake? And second, with the new buff to tukohama ascendancy point and the possibility to have both ancestral warchief and protector active at the same time could tukohama replace one of the other ascendancies?

Thanks for the guide keep up the good work!

Chieftain has a pretty good way of generating endurance charges (1 charge per second after any war cry). Among all skills, tectonic slam benefits from endurance change the most because its AOE can be scaled by charges. On top of that, tectonic slam is fire damage, which fits well to our ascendancy.

About the totem ascendancy buff, I wouldn't use it because our skill bars are full, we only use totem for like 5 seconds during boss anyway.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
Hello! First of all thank you for the guide! I have a question regarding life leech. We get life leech from our ascendancy but you suggest taking that node after Uber lab. Blood rage on a CWDT setup doesn't seem all that reliable. Do I understand correctly that until grabbing the life leech ascendancy node we mostly rely on life regeneration and the skill tree node "recover life when you use a warcry"?

Also I would like to add that we should probably be using Fortify instead of Combustion in the "budget non-crit version". It's a 500k dps increase and most importantly gives us Fortify :)

Hi, we use enduring cry as life flask. In addition, our life regen + life leech + recover life when warcry can help too.

In the budget build, we need a source of ignite that's why we rely on combustion support. Without combustion, our ignite chance isn't good, as a result, the "enemy ignited" config does not apply to us anymore, which reduce our damage significantly.
"
FuPeace wrote:
hello what should we use until we have enough currency can you add that section too

I guess this is the same for every build, make sure all resistances are capped and get a decent weapon. Then work on budget gears.

There are some good vendor recopies mentioned in previous threads, check those out too.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 14, 2021, 9:07:39 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
FuPeace wrote:
hello what should we use until we have enough currency can you add that section too

I guess this is the same for every build, make sure all resistances are capped and get a decent weapon. Then work on budget gears.

There are some good vendor recopies mentioned in previous threads, check those out too.

So Disintigrator should be one of the first upgrades for the budget build?

Also the End-game version only has <5k hp, isn't that too little for endgame?
If I import your End-game Crit version PoB , the cluster jewels are not shown because the large ones are badly created there. However when I fixed them and clicked all the passives on all the jewels it say required level 102.So I was wondering if there is maybe some mistake in End-game Crit version PoB or you dont use all 3 large notables on your large clusters? Thanks for answer.
Last edited by Wajcik on Jan 14, 2021, 10:51:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info