[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
FuPeace wrote:
hello what should we use until we have enough currency can you add that section too

I guess this is the same for every build, make sure all resistances are capped and get a decent weapon. Then work on budget gears.

There are some good vendor recopies mentioned in previous threads, check those out too.

So Disintigrator should be one of the first upgrades for the budget build?

Also the End-game version only has <5k hp, isn't that too little for endgame?

yeah, disintegrator first. into the new league, we will see how expensive this is, I might update budget build accordingly.

the end-game build from previous league has 5.2k hp, if you go check our effective hp in POB, we have a ton.

Edit: I think recent POB updates have messed up our end-game POB, that's why you are seeing lower HP than what we actually have.

I have updated a new POB link, please use it in community fork.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 14, 2021, 11:19:08 PM
"
Wajcik wrote:
If I import your End-game Crit version PoB , the cluster jewels are not shown because the large ones are badly created there. However when I fixed them and clicked all the passives on all the jewels it say required level 102.So I was wondering if there is maybe some mistake in End-game Crit version PoB or you dont use all 3 large notables on your large clusters? Thanks for answer.

Thanks for noticing! The recent POB update has messed up our end-game config.

I have updated the POB for end-game, it should work correctly in community fork now.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Thanks for noticing! The recent POB update has messed up our end-game config.

I have updated the POB for end-game, it should work correctly in community fork now.

Thanks! Nice guide , will 100% try this as a league start , since i like the fact that it can be massively upgraded with currency/harvest crafts. Thx and GL to everyone also starting with this :p.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
Hello! First of all thank you for the guide! I have a question regarding life leech. We get life leech from our ascendancy but you suggest taking that node after Uber lab. Blood rage on a CWDT setup doesn't seem all that reliable. Do I understand correctly that until grabbing the life leech ascendancy node we mostly rely on life regeneration and the skill tree node "recover life when you use a warcry"?

Also I would like to add that we should probably be using Fortify instead of Combustion in the "budget non-crit version". It's a 500k dps increase and most importantly gives us Fortify :)

Hi, we use enduring cry as life flask. In addition, our life regen + life leech + recover life when warcry can help too.

In the budget build, we need a source of ignite that's why we rely on combustion support. Without combustion, our ignite chance isn't good, as a result, the "enemy ignited" config does not apply to us anymore, which reduce our damage significantly.

Can you explain why ignite is so important to us since if I understand correctly we mostly kill with hits and not damage over time? And in the crit build we can remove Combustion because critical strikes always apply ignite?
"
NemoRSRB wrote:

Can you explain why ignite is so important to us since if I understand correctly we mostly kill with hits and not damage over time? And in the crit build we can remove Combustion because critical strikes always apply ignite?

because of combustion's mod "enemy ignited by you has -19% to fire resistance". on top of that, our cinderswallow also deals more damage to ignited enemies. That's why having combustion in budget build deals more damage than fortify.

Once we convert to crit and have 100% crit chance, we no longer need combustion, then we switch to fortify as you can see in mid-tier and end-game gears.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 15, 2021, 12:16:08 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
NemoRSRB wrote:

because of combustion's mod "enemy ignited by you has -19% to fire resistance". on top of that, our cinderswallow also deals more damage to ignited enemies. That's why having combustion in budget build deals more damage than fortify.

Once we convert to crit and have 100% crit chance, we no longer need combustion, then we switch to fortify as you can see in mid-tier and end-game gears.

Thanks for explaining and have a great league start!
Hey. Nice build, that i gonna start and end with.

My POb says that the tree is out dated amd i have to convert it? is that right?
"
LejayTV wrote:
Hey. Nice build, that i gonna start and end with.

My POb says that the tree is out dated amd i have to convert it? is that right?

Yeah, the tree was from my heist build. You can simply convert it, I will update new POB as I progress in new league.
New lueague day! Good luck to everyone playing the build in new league
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 15, 2021, 7:19:03 AM
Hiho,

the build looks sick.

2 questions:

Have you tried out to respec a few points and play with marohi erqui? Give way more damage but I think less defence?

What about taking Ramako, Sun's Light (gives more dps according to pob) or Tasalio, Cleansing Water (for nice defence boost) instead of Hinekora, Death's fury

I think I will try out this build in SSF this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info