[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Hadruhne wrote:
What i cant wrap my head around, in ur mid- and endgame gear section:

-Boot enchant "Attack and cast speed"
-Gloves benchcraft "Attack speed"

How does a build that only attacks every like 2 sec for max effect, benifit from that?

Also in another sectiion u refer to "smoke cloud" for defensive purposes, what is the source of that skill in this build.

Hi, great question regarding the attack speed! I have put this question in Q&A for everyone to see. feel free to check it out.

About the smoke cloud, we are using cluster nodes that generate smoke cloud on ignited enemies. please refer to the end-game gear section under jewels.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 11, 2021, 10:33:49 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

The golem I used for different budget is slightly different. In end-game I used stone golem because it has the most survivability due to its life regen and high HP.

We won't benefit much from ice golem because:
1. our crit chance is already 100%, having additional 30% won't help much.
2.our hit chance is 100% because of the "hits can't be evaded" craft, so accuracy won't be useful to us either
3. as pointed out, its dex requirement too high

About the tectonic slam alt gem, if you go to the end-gear section, you will see we are using phantasmal quality, which grants 20% increased fire damage. I simulated the 2% life leech gem in POB and seems like it does not provide additional life leech because our leech is capped already (from Hinekora ascendancy point and blood rage).

doh! totally forgot about the can't be evaded craft. i've been flipping through the builds and i was thinking about distintegrator. so once you get that craft it's all about the crit mulit ;-)

wow, totally forgot about leech cap too. you've thought of everything ! :-)

your note about the phantasmal version of the gem is very funny, because i just pulled my stuff over from heist league and i have a phantasmal tec slam gem. lol.

really excited to play this build :-)

thanks so much for your continued comments !

p.s. that was a good question about attack speed. i was wondering the same thing.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 12, 2021, 12:23:31 AM
It is a shame that Chieftain didn't really get any buffs, but it is understandable because it is in a decent spot.

I took your build and I am currently deciding if I want to follow it or do an ignite version as a league starter. I think your build is quite good, I just also think that an ignite variant might be pretty good too. You may not have any answers to this, but do you have any advice for an ignite version of the build? With cheap gear I am looking at like 1.8M Ignite DPS and 5M total ignite with cheap gear and no clusters. Might be pretty cool.
"
MarioMCP wrote:
You may not have any answers to this, but do you have any advice for an ignite version of the build? With cheap gear I am looking at like 1.8M Ignite DPS and 5M total ignite with cheap gear and no clusters. Might be pretty cool.

I would be interested in an ignite variant as well, would you mind showing your PoB MarioMCP? I don't have much experience conjuring up my own builds, but after a few leagues under my belt now I may begin some of my own magic this league.
Thank u for clarifying how attackspeed benifits us. I have read the Q&A section several times now, just to make sure i did not miss other mechanics.

Now that the Heist-league is over, i have put together a simple setup on a lvl94 chieftain and played around with it a bit. And "YES" the attackspeed is defintely noticeable and will be dearly missed, early on in the next league.

Tomorrow i am gonna go buy those cluster jewels and see how the build it performs with a pseudo-endgame setup. But i am very confident now this build will be carrying me through the first weeks of Ritual-league.

Lets just hope, that the patch notes beeing released in a few hours, do not screw us over **fingers crossed**. This guide is awesome and i will be following it, and all the changes u edit into it, for the next month(s).
Last edited by Hadruhne on Jan 12, 2021, 6:13:05 PM
Hi,

Great guide.Did the change to Disintergrator affect the budget variant?

Thanks
Is there any reason you're not using Ryslatha's coil & Abyssus in your build? Pulling your endgame gear PoB, simply swapping in the belt gives you another 10mil-20mil damage (depending on the belt's rolls), and the helm 30mil+ damage.
Last edited by slowreactor on Jan 12, 2021, 10:21:33 PM
"
MarioMCP wrote:
It is a shame that Chieftain didn't really get any buffs, but it is understandable because it is in a decent spot.

I took your build and I am currently deciding if I want to follow it or do an ignite version as a league starter. I think your build is quite good, I just also think that an ignite variant might be pretty good too. You may not have any answers to this, but do you have any advice for an ignite version of the build? With cheap gear I am looking at like 1.8M Ignite DPS and 5M total ignite with cheap gear and no clusters. Might be pretty cool.

I have not tried to scale ignite damage, it would be super cool if you can make ignite work in this build. Please keep us updated as I'm sure many people are interested too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 13, 2021, 12:04:41 AM
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi! The change on Disintegrator only affects spells, we are not affected by it because our skill is considered as attack.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hi! The change on Disintegrator only affects spells, we are not affected by it because our skill is considered as attack.

I think he meant to ask will the change to it cause the price/demand for the staff to grow, those making it less of a budget option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info