3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

changing to EB MoM from the usual one, i can switch wise oak and cinderswallow to my setup excluding the mana flask since mana is not a problem anymore . but i would say the normal life setup is more tankiness .

Hi there! I have 2 questions:

- what are some good medium/large clusterjewels when im already spellblock caped? ( luckily i got a shield with a 12% spellblock roll ).

- what are some good options to add some critical strike chance to activate/proc EO?
"
lordfratos wrote:
is it possible to make this build in SSF?

you can see my char in standard ssf. got 1 tapped by the heist ball at lvl 96 in hc ssf(see video some pages back, or gamer for live youtube), my push for the maven fight.

with the gear presented there i was doing all content like awakener ect(had not spawned maven yet).
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 29, 2021, 9:17:03 AM
the fire cluster with remove ignited corpses. there are also other good stuff on it, if you use skitterbots sadist is a insain note.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
the fire cluster with remove ignited corpses. there are also other good stuff on it, if you use skitterbots(not shure if it works) sadist is a insain note.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 29, 2021, 9:19:22 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there! I have 2 questions:

- what are some good medium/large clusterjewels when im already spellblock caped? ( luckily i got a shield with a 12% spellblock roll ).

- what are some good options to add some critical strike chance to activate/proc EO?

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
the fire cluster with remove ignited corpses. there are also other good stuff on it, if you use skitterbots(not shure if it works) sadist is a insain note.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
the fire cluster with remove ignited corpses. there are also other good stuff on it, if you use skitterbots sadist is a insain note.

I'd be surprised if that actually works. The node says 'if you've chilled' and 'if you've shocked'. We aren't the ones chilling and shocking, our skitterbots are. Someone needs to test it! I hope I'm wrong.
Hi guys - I know I can make some small improvements like gem quality, level 21 gems etc. What would give me the biggest DPS upgrade right now?

Its hard to find some of the items Duke showed in the OP - they just aren't for sale.

"
lve2raft wrote:
Hi guys - I know I can make some small improvements like gem quality, level 21 gems etc. What would give me the biggest DPS upgrade right now?

Its hard to find some of the items Duke showed in the OP - they just aren't for sale.

Rings are a big DPS boost but good luck rolling decent ones. I've used upwards of 150 essences and have had maybe 3 good outcomes and they still need a fair bit of harvest crafting to improve. Awakened gems add a ton more damage and so would a proper shield with gem level and a high fire/spell damage roll
Finished my weapon and just crafted my ammy, very happy!!!

Also crafted my boots as well, was trying for tailwind but i'll take it. Fixes all my dex issues

Last edited by tMShubar on Jan 30, 2021, 2:41:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info