3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

I was wondering what my upgrade priority should be. I'm currently working on crafting a shield but that'll take it bit of time and currency. I was thinking of crafting a helmet with conc effect+the warlords influence. Does the conc effect make a big difference when it comes to ST damage because that's where I'm struggling the most.
I struggle with wave 20 simulacrum. Only done maybe 3 or 4 but I seem to always get kosis. Last one I did I had monsters have phys as extra cold and phys as extra chaos and extra life, movement attack and cast speed. Were the mods too rippy or do I need better gear?
Hi guys! maybe a stupied question, but as it is... How to get Chance to avoid elemental ailments craft recipe? i can't find any info
"
MishkaTheMad wrote:
Hi guys! maybe a stupied question, but as it is... How to get Chance to avoid elemental ailments craft recipe? i can't find any info

If you scroll down in your crafting bench to "undiscovered" you will find Avoidance rank 1 and 2. They are to be found in the "Siege" and "Bazaar" Maps.
Oooooh.... Thank you so much!
If anyone struggling with getting enough dexterity... You can use

Place it to the right of "Divine Juggernaut" node near intelligence to get up to 84 dex depending on gem roll.
"
ddtoxx wrote:
If anyone struggling with getting enough dexterity... You can use

Place it to the right of "Divine Juggernaut" node near intelligence to get up to 84 dex depending on gem roll.

I solved this with a split personality jewel with +dex and life put at the end of a cluster jewel. Gives 50 dex and life where it is.
A long shot, but does anyone have a few minutes to look over my build? I went with Ziz's version of this build and I hit a wall at red map bosses. Clear is fine but my single target is abysmal. I spent 20 minutes killing a Harvest boss the other day and die sometimes on red map bosses. This seems to suggest I don't have enough BB overlap, so I should go for a conc effect elder helm or find some way to make BB aoe larger. I have no idea.

I am nowhere near endgame gear but I am reluctant to spend currency on upgrading something when I don't know how much power I'll gain from it. I feel like I've done every affordable upgrade and anything else is 2+ ex (+1/trigger wand, +1 shield, conc effect elder helm, etc.) And on top of that I feel like I need a TON more cast speed to not feel like this is the clunkiest build I've ever played, and adding cast speed mods to the upgrades I already need just makes the prices unfathomable for me right now. Any ideas for upgrade progression at this point? Thank you.
You are still a super low level and can upgrade basically everything to get you more damage. And you are grossly overestimating the prices of stuff.

For example buy a fractured 1h weapon with +gems for about 30c and throw a cast speed essence on it. Hope for an open suffix and craft trigger on it.

Do the exact same for rings, buy a fractured two tone or amethyst with T1 life for around 10c and throw one essence of hysteria on them and you should get usable ones

Shield is a bit more pricey as the base alone is 2ex but one life essence and it should be usable. Conc helms are easy to roll in harvest. Just buy the base and reroll with life modifiers and you will hit plenty of them.

This build is super easy to play this league as you can make almost everything with a tiny bit of effort

Little tip, anomalous unleash quality gives cast speed. Makes bladefall feel better. Also, awakened spell cascade is well worth the money as OP says

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info