3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

I've been trying to understand the differences between the two, EB+MoM vs corrupted soul + imortal ambition, and must be missing something. Why would MoM+EB variant be more dps? I can see it being smoother if you need to rely on a mana pot with the normal variant ( i do not, have plenty of mana regen w/o clarity), but if not what is the upside to it?
Last edited by Drey2 on Jan 28, 2021, 1:48:45 PM
"
Drey2 wrote:
I've been trying to understand the differences between the two, EB+MoM vs corrupted soul + imortal ambition, and must be missing something. Why would MoM+EB variant be more dps? I can see it being smoother if you need to rely on a mana pot with the normal variant ( i do not, have plenty of mana regen w/o clarity), but if not what is the upside to it?

More levels to the auras plus you can fit in aspect of the spider too for a bunch more damagae
"

Something else you could try is a cheap and underrated (imo)
. This will give your BF a nice 39% more damage, plus tightening up the spread for better BB coverage of that boss, and the reduced mana cost per endurance charge is VERY nice. I haven't used a mana flask since Act 9.

Edit: I recommend dropping the 2 point for versatility near the marauder start point, and instead take the 2 point Precision near templar start for 20 dex AND 5% ms AND 6% cast speed :)

Thanks. I bought some better gloves but I did take your skill point suggestion. Right now I can run Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash, Vitality, and level 7 Clarity. That feels a lot more comfortable than before but I can't quite ditch the mana potion. Unless I get some massive reserved mana reduction I don't think I can fit skitterbots back into the equation. It was worth my time to spam general chat to get my last 2 trials accomplished so I could finally do the uberlab. The life regen from 5 endurance charges is really nice. I still die to hard hitting bosses and large masses of trash but nowhere like I used to.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Drey2 wrote:

More levels to the auras plus you can fit in aspect of the spider too for a bunch more damagae

Got a diadem and trying it now. Is corrupted soul good or bad for this setup?
"
Shadafaka wrote:

Got a diadem and trying it now. Is corrupted soul good or bad for this setup?

Bad. It doesn't work with mom properly and reduces effectiveness by half. Soul tether is obviously good to constant leech to ES and keep it full even when spamming skills. Just need a desecrate in the trigger weapon and you are good to go
Not sure how I feel about the eb MoM setup. It certainly feels like more damage but its very annoying to take a chunk of damage and then not have the mana to attack. Made fighting kosis on wave 20 a very annoying experience. The loss of conc effect feels noticeable too. Going to switch back and see how it feels for a bit.
is it possible to make this build in SSF?
Having lots of fun with this build so far. Quick question I got a free diadem. Is swapping to diadem version something that you can do mid-end game or is it something you would look to change later on after you perfect your gear?

"
Kronodude wrote:
Having lots of fun with this build so far. Quick question I got a free diadem. Is swapping to diadem version something that you can do mid-end game or is it something you would look to change later on after you perfect your gear?

i wouldn't do it unless you can go ailment immune with a fairly decent crafted ring. if you are at that stage then most of your other gear is probably already good as well
Hey guys, can this build do fully juiced T16 100% delirium maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info