3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Yes i looked at vidoes but its vs 1 or 2 bosses, we talking about 10 bosses at same time

just wanted to know if anyone tried this build vs 10 bosses and how it is in survability
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Camaron wrote:
Anyone done the 10 boss fight in HC ritual with this build? how is it?

Also how does it fare in HC vs rituals in high end maps? good survability?

ty

well im not in top tier maps yet. but the build will be amazing, look at the videos how it deals with bosses, if you acculy looked the guide up it would be pretty clear.

from an early map standpoint (i am level 75, in t3s) i have shit gear (5L) and didnt do uber lab yet but rituals arent bad. i do find myself flame dashing around a bit to not get swarmed though
"
Here i fucked up alot, but do as follows. get a warlord base. role T1 life, and a high mana regen(maby pristine + lucent fossils or just alt regal) its importent you dont have any mods you cant remove, such as stats iir ect. Now the example base got 2 mods(rare) craft can not role attack mod(1 ex bench) and augment it 3 times with phys. this will force on +1 phys gems, % phys gained as fire. and 5% reduced phys damage taken. finish off by crafting surfix+1 minimum frency charge (1 divine)

Hey, i was just wondering, the phys dmg reduce, is on poeDB not tagged as physical, so we cannot force this on right? asking because of
"
Mutcha wrote:
"
Here i fucked up alot, but do as follows. get a warlord base. role T1 life, and a high mana regen(maby pristine + lucent fossils or just alt regal) its importent you dont have any mods you cant remove, such as stats iir ect. Now the example base got 2 mods(rare) craft can not role attack mod(1 ex bench) and augment it 3 times with phys. this will force on +1 phys gems, % phys gained as fire. and 5% reduced phys damage taken. finish off by crafting surfix+1 minimum frency charge (1 divine)

Hey, i was just wondering, the phys dmg reduce, is on poeDB not tagged as physical, so we cannot force this on right? asking because of

y i think so they changed the tag
"
Camaron wrote:
Yes i looked at vidoes but its vs 1 or 2 bosses, we talking about 10 bosses at same time

just wanted to know if anyone tried this build vs 10 bosses and how it is in survability

well you dont need to try it to evaluate it. it fires a huge aoe hit that you can kite inbetween. with very strong recovery and mitigation. all the boxes ticked to make it good for that fight
What amount of base currency would be good to get this build really going? It looks really interesting and kind of want to play marauder!
SRY, idk how I post the same 2 times.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Jan 19, 2021, 10:21:13 AM
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello, first of all really thanks for your guide, great job. I'm having a blast.

I have a question, I'm starting yellow maps with some rares, if I add a soul tether what timeless jewel I must use? And if I get a replica soul tether what timeless should I use? I'm struggling with that XD.

Thanks in advance.

you get glorious vanity no matter what. At the end of the day you want both 'Immortal Ambition' and 'Corrupted Soul'.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity

if you get a 'normal' soul tether it comes with 'Immortal Ambition'. so you need to get a Glorious vanity Doryani so you get the 'Corrupted Soul' keystone.

if you get a replica soul tether, it comes with 'Corrupted Soul'. so you need to get a glorious vanity 'Ahuana' so you get the 'Immortal Ambition' keystone.

Really thanks for your answer bro!

Now I think that I'm ready for even reach red maps (with a bit more leveling of gems and character) also gem-links are ok.

I know that everything is very upgradeable, I just want if some one can look my profile and give me some advice

Thanks in advance.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Jan 19, 2021, 4:51:54 AM
"
Jespetin wrote:
What amount of base currency would be good to get this build really going? It looks really interesting and kind of want to play marauder!

i play it in ssf hc race. after a dc rip at reaching maps im at 92 now. if you look at my gear + add a life recovery shield your set.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Jespetin wrote:

i play it in ssf hc race. after a dc rip at reaching maps im at 92 now. if you look at my gear + add a life recovery shield your set.

Thank you, will definetely give it a go soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info