3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Besides conjur wall any other thoughts for cluster jewels, especially with soul tether ?
Any changes to the tree for 3.13?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
added a super fast video of warlord kill in ssf ritual with my ssf scuffed gear

Broken link.
Nice build so far :)

Sadly ripped yesterday at lvl 78 in a ritual encounter because i got overran.
I think i was too slow with casting Bladefall and Bladeblast to clear this encounter.

How do you handle this?
"
2517 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
added a super fast video of warlord kill in ssf ritual with my ssf scuffed gear

Broken link.

fixed
just hit 21/20 Bladeblast in first try. and 21 bladefall in first try. never tryed that before :D
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 18, 2021, 7:04:52 AM
Hello, first of all really thanks for your guide, great job. I'm having a blast.

I have a question, I'm starting yellow maps with some rares, if I add a soul tether what timeless jewel I must use? And if I get a replica soul tether what timeless should I use? I'm struggling with that XD.

Thanks in advance.
kek?
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello, first of all really thanks for your guide, great job. I'm having a blast.

I have a question, I'm starting yellow maps with some rares, if I add a soul tether what timeless jewel I must use? And if I get a replica soul tether what timeless should I use? I'm struggling with that XD.

Thanks in advance.

you get glorious vanity no matter what. At the end of the day you want both 'Immortal Ambition' and 'Corrupted Soul'.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity

if you get a 'normal' soul tether it comes with 'Immortal Ambition'. so you need to get a Glorious vanity Doryani so you get the 'Corrupted Soul' keystone.

if you get a replica soul tether, it comes with 'Corrupted Soul'. so you need to get a glorious vanity 'Ahuana' so you get the 'Immortal Ambition' keystone.
Anyone done the 10 boss fight in HC ritual with this build? how is it?

Also how does it fare in HC vs rituals in high end maps? good survability?

ty
"
Camaron wrote:
Anyone done the 10 boss fight in HC ritual with this build? how is it?

Also how does it fare in HC vs rituals in high end maps? good survability?

ty

well im not in top tier maps yet. but the build will be amazing, look at the videos how it deals with bosses, if you acculy looked the guide up it would be pretty clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info