3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

thanks a lot.
Maybe this has been adressed before, I did not read the entire thread.

In your juiced lvl 99 PoB you've got Purifying Flame socketed into your weapon (trigger). I belive this should be Wave of Conviction for automatic Fire Exposure? Ticking Exposure adds about the same dmg as all your frenzy charges.

According to PoB, half of your damage comes from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance being active and you having maximum frenzy charges. Ngamahu is only up 40% of the time, and I don't think most people will ever get a chest similar to what you're wearing (seeing Harvest will be quite rare and RNG-heavy in 3.13). You listed PRO "Solo self found viable." and CON "Like any other build the super endgame items need effort and currency". This is a bit contradictory. The build looks amazing, don't get me wrong, however without Harvest "deluxe" you just won't be able to craft those insane items (looking at the SSF crew).

I'm also wondering about Skitterbots. According to PoB they hardly contribute anything to your damage. Sometimes PoB is wrong, can you clarify this?

Cheers!
Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN
"
hogmark wrote:
Maybe this has been adressed before, I did not read the entire thread.

In your juiced lvl 99 PoB you've got Purifying Flame socketed into your weapon (trigger). I belive this should be Wave of Conviction for automatic Fire Exposure? Ticking Exposure adds about the same dmg as all your frenzy charges.

According to PoB, half of your damage comes from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance being active and you having maximum frenzy charges. Ngamahu is only up 40% of the time, and I don't think most people will ever get a chest similar to what you're wearing (seeing Harvest will be quite rare and RNG-heavy in 3.13). You listed PRO "Solo self found viable." and CON "Like any other build the super endgame items need effort and currency". This is a bit contradictory. The build looks amazing, don't get me wrong, however without Harvest "deluxe" you just won't be able to craft those insane items (looking at the SSF crew).

I'm also wondering about Skitterbots. According to PoB they hardly contribute anything to your damage. Sometimes PoB is wrong, can you clarify this?

Cheers!

the weapon i crafted applyed the exposure. why i run purifying flame, before i used wave. i can absolutly see your point and i also explain it in the guide. this build have been played in ssf by many, with great succes(you can propperly find a large amount of youtube vids, or written guides of different versions). shure its not S tier items in all slots but way less will also do. with ssf gear you will phase shaper in 4 hits instead of 3 hits or something like that. also note that i perfected my gear slowly as i progressed. the gear represented in the guide is far from what is needed to down endgame content smooth and safe. ofc you migth not wanna get debuff stacks and tank die beam on purpose then. A example i know of, alkazier did a ssf build reaching similar level of hp(since he always go as fat as possible), but with a fraction of the gg dps gear, and he still was melting content, and bosses.

about the skitterbots its becours i manually applyed the 18% shocked to the confic, since from old age skitterbots did not count correctly in pob(and just keep doing it manually)
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 14, 2021, 10:06:34 AM
I presume we should use intensify prior to an awakened AOE? I think intensify is a strict upgrade over inc AOE. You should always be at 0-1 stacks which equates to:

Intensify vs Increased AOE:
0 stacks: Intensify has 6% increased AOE
1 stacks: Intensify has 6% increased AOE, 15% less AOE, and 22% more damage
hello can we start league with this build ?
Would this or your jug tectonic slam be best for someone that doesn't like to flash spam?
We need to keep spell cascade lvl 1 i think ? If i'm not wrong we want to got the less area of effect possible
Last edited by Niico75 on Jan 14, 2021, 4:08:16 PM
Duke. Can we use your build in the Ritual-Trade League?
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
Would this or your jug tectonic slam be best for someone that doesn't like to flash spam?

the T slam build just have fallen behind in damage output vs the investment. imo the bladeblaster is just better in all aspects, outside tanking 1 shots.
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Duke. Can we use your build in the Ritual-Trade League?

yes its a top tier build for upcomming event, im in the process of determining if im gonna role it. since i got a free week i got the option to go for the ssf hc race, and the slow going early on the bb, is its drawback in a race scenario. vs certain other builds that got a way faster progression into maps and being able to force a top ladder posision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info