[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Selling some stuff for this build if anyone is interested:

Morbid Eye - 200 EX // Entropy Circle - 100 EX // Dragon Gyre - 60 EX // Ghoul Beak - 65 EX

Willing to negotiate or trade towards a 630+ PDPS Foil.
"
SerAbusay wrote:
How do I play with all the auras ? I have flesh and stone, precision, pride, and dread banner. With these 4 I can only have 3 running. I choose to put F&S, precision and dread banner, which leaves pride unused. I have a lvl 3 enlighten, do I absolutely need a 4 ? Because in the build you said that a 3 was ok.

And even if I can put the 4 auras (due for instance to enlighten 4), it feels like I'll be left with very little mana and so won't be able to properly attack.

Is there something I'm missing ?

if u just started the build and not near min-maxing, either drop precision or leave it at lvl 1 only. and no, u don't need enlighten 4. if u read the FaQ section, u will find all the info about this :/ and to make sure u don't have any mana issue please refer to the FaQ section and see how to sustain mana. cause I can't keep answering the same question 100000 times T_T
So I have 300Ex to spend and thought of converting my EQ Glad to this, however there doesn't seem to be many suitable items on the market.

Is there a crafting guide for the items anywhere?
"
nastygrim wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

no... it's impossible to be @60% impale man. u r surely at 100 lol. 40% impale chance from impale support, 20% dread banner, 16% para, 20% forcful skewering on tree, thats 96%. decent enough x)

u r probably checking impale chance for default attack and not flicker in the game tooltip :/ that's why u saw 60% only.

ok and seriously how do u have 99% hit chance? u have no accuracy mods on gear at all nor on tree.. that's impossible xD
also, with that initiative leap, u should take the +1 frenzy node and also acuity.

thank you for the help! and for the accuracy.. I'm not sure? In-game it says 99% with precision on.. not sure if that's what I should be looking at lol? I also have some accuracy nodes on tree. Uber Elder is the hardest obstacle for me. Tropical Island Full Delirium T16 is doable but might die once or twice per map :) Definitely need the extra levels to grab some life or something.

I also decided to drop multiple totems to link fortify into my leap slam. Helps me survive when I jump into packs for mapping. Multiple totems for endgame bosses
wait what.. what level is ur precision.. in my build precision should only be level 1. if u r using it above that then that means u dropped some other core aura for it... which is not ideal. Elder fight is a bit hard for the build and needs some dodging here and there cause nearly all damage in this fight cannot be blocked. T16 100% deli is supposed to be daethless too, probably u r missing some core defenses. if u need to be more tanky, please check the FaQ section about how to be more durable.
"
Spiattalo wrote:
So I have 300Ex to spend and thought of converting my EQ Glad to this, however there doesn't seem to be many suitable items on the market.

u can't just copy the exact items for high-end versions of the build, especially jewelries and gloves as they will be hard to find. so u just miss around with the mods in them. for instance, u need 570 accuracy on 1 piece to cap your hit chance, this accuracy doesn't have to be on rings, it can be on amulet or gloves or even sword with accuracy implicit but very high pdps,attack speed, and crit. same goes for resistances. u need to calculate what resistances u need and get your rares accordingly. as for crafting, crafting a good assassin's mark ring is extremely hard but crafting a good chaos res ring decent. just a base like this with t1 chaos fractured
and keep using pristine fossils + jagged fossils to try to get both t1 life and t1 phys if u can and if u got many useless mods, just try to annul them then multimod. as for gloves, crafting good ones can get very expensive depends on what u r looking for. but generally u can just get spiked gloves with +1 max frenzy and any other gloves with strike mod and awa orb them together (make sure that you use the awa orb right to keep your spiked gloves as the new outcome and not the trash gloves) then see if u got good mods with both influence mods on your new spiked gloves, if u didn't get good mods, then try to annul and multimod them. cheaper option would be to get gloves with t1-2 chaos res, strike mod, life and aspect of the cat on them ( aspect of the cat can be crafted on gloves if it has open suffiix). OR, if u found a gg gloves with good mods and lots of t1-2 res, u can get it without aspect of the cat and craft aspect on boots instead.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 16, 2020, 7:03:46 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Spiattalo wrote:

u can't just copy the exact items for high-end versions of the build, especially jewelries and gloves as they will be hard to find. so u just miss around with the monds in them. for instance, u need 570 accuracy on 1 piece to cap your hit chance, this accuracy doesn't have to be on rings, it can be on amulet or gloves or even sword with accuracy implicit but very high pdps,attack speed, and crit. same goes for resistances. u need to calculate what resistances u need and get your rares accordingly.

Yeah I just feel a bit overwhelmed as to where to start. I have an HH and the gems already, and Farrul's is easy to find. Wouldn't want to spend tens of ex on an item just to find I should've bought something else. xD
"
Spiattalo wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Spiattalo wrote:

u can't just copy the exact items for high-end versions of the build, especially jewelries and gloves as they will be hard to find. so u just miss around with the monds in them. for instance, u need 570 accuracy on 1 piece to cap your hit chance, this accuracy doesn't have to be on rings, it can be on amulet or gloves or even sword with accuracy implicit but very high pdps,attack speed, and crit. same goes for resistances. u need to calculate what resistances u need and get your rares accordingly.

Yeah I just feel a bit overwhelmed as to where to start. I have an HH and the gems already, and Farrul's is easy to find. Wouldn't want to spend tens of ex on an item just to find I should've bought something else. xD

I've edited my reply above, check it if u want more info :D
and if u want building this to be way easier, u can ignore chaos res for now and focus on getting the core stuff together. (this will make u less tanky against certain bosses like sirus and such)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 16, 2020, 7:06:24 PM

Thank you very much :)
Last edited by Spiattalo on Nov 16, 2020, 7:58:32 PM
Question: if I am struggling to sustain mana even with 0.6% damage leeched, assassin mark on hit and -19 to mana cost, does that mean I need more damage?
Last edited by Spiattalo on Nov 17, 2020, 5:21:20 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
wait what.. what level is ur precision.. in my build precision should only be level 1. if u r using it above that then that means u dropped some other core aura for it... which is not ideal. Elder fight is a bit hard for the build and needs some dodging here and there cause nearly all damage in this fight cannot be blocked. T16 100% deli is supposed to be daethless too, probably u r missing some core defenses. if u need to be more tanky, please check the FaQ section about how to be more durable.

Precision is at level 6, with a Flesh and Stone reduced mana reserve, I was able to squeeze the extra points. Running 7 auras atm including banner. I definitely need more life (sitting at 4.1-4.2k rn) and need to annoint Cleansed Thoughts but the panopticon node is too good lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info