[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
nastygrim wrote:
Hi guys, would anyone care to look at my build please? Seems to have a high average damage but seems like I need to push my impale chance? Currently sitting at 44% but not exactly sure how to approach improving this build. Thanks in advanced https://pastebin.com/iq5zL5xs

Lethal Pride has 40% increased melee damage and 10% effect of fortify.
I will most likely upgrade the ring for crazy flat dmg.

Im new to the forums so not sure how to post item images.

ok if u really wanna improve, then please just read the FaQ section. it literary has everything. it has everything about how to make your dps better, how to be more tanky, and all methods to gain impale chance, etc.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
nastygrim wrote:
Hi guys, would anyone care to look at my build please? Seems to have a high average damage but seems like I need to push my impale chance? Currently sitting at 44% but not exactly sure how to approach improving this build. Thanks in advanced https://pastebin.com/iq5zL5xs

ok if u really wanna improve, then please just read the FaQ section. it literary has everything. it has everything about how to make your dps better, how to be more tanky, and all methods to gain impale chance, etc.

Sorry about that, just made some changes including changes the Paradoxica to 200dps w/ 18% impale. Sitting at 99% Hit and 60% impale. Gonna need that double Pride Watcher's :D. This build is crazy fucking strong. Thank you :)
"
nastygrim wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
nastygrim wrote:

Sorry about that, just made some changes including changes the Paradoxica to 200dps w/ 18% impale. Sitting at 99% Hit and 60% impale. Gonna need that double Pride Watcher's :D. This build is crazy fucking strong. Thank you :)

no... it's impossible to be @60% impale man. u r surely at 100 lol. 40% impale chance from impale support, 20% dread banner, 16% para, 20% forcful skewering on tree, thats 96%. decent enough x)

u r probably checking impale chance for default attack and not flicker in the game tooltip :/ that's why u saw 60% only.

ok and seriously how do u have 99% hit chance? u have no accuracy mods on gear at all nor on tree.. that's impossible xD
also, with that initiative leap, u should take the +1 frenzy node and also acuity.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 15, 2020, 6:06:32 PM
Recently I have found this thing:

Working on linking it, but I was wondering how effective this build can be on about 25ex + 500c budget. Shield and belt is not a problem, but what to buy next? Checked watchers eyes, and they are quite expensive... Or what weapon would be ok to get on around 19ex budget left after getting belt and shield?
"
eTo_PL wrote:

Working on linking it, but I was wondering how effective this build can be on about 25ex + 500c budget. Shield and belt is not a problem, but what to buy next? Checked watchers eyes, and they are quite expensive... Or what weapon would be ok to get on around 19ex budget left after getting belt and shield?

Cool...I bought a high roll base and self link/color, all the ready made are just crazy expensive though.

link prophecy + color = 5ex, gamble fuse is kinda risky, i had once 100 fuse to get 6 link, and a few time spent 2500 but never link up, rng pog
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 16, 2020, 12:30:03 AM
"
eTo_PL wrote:

that's a very low budget if u want this build to perform super well. it all depends on what u r looking for. this build can start working as flicker beginning from ~20ex budget and up to 2k exalts and can go even further to 6mirrors plus depends on where u wanna take it. I would say if u 6L that farrul's and get the core stuff (read FaQ please to know everything about how the build works and how to avoid any problems) u will be able to do most content just fine (expect around 5M dps with your budget)
as for what weapon to get, try to get a decent paradoxica with 1.5 attack speed. look for a cheap one. it doesn't have to be 200pdps one.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 16, 2020, 1:00:32 AM
How do I play with all the auras ? I have flesh and stone, precision, pride, and dread banner. With these 4 I can only have 3 running. I choose to put F&S, precision and dread banner, which leaves pride unused. I have a lvl 3 enlighten, do I absolutely need a 4 ? Because in the build you said that a 3 was ok.

And even if I can put the 4 auras (due for instance to enlighten 4), it feels like I'll be left with very little mana and so won't be able to properly attack.

Is there something I'm missing ?
"
SerAbusay wrote:
How do I play with all the auras ? I have flesh and stone, precision, pride, and dread banner. With these 4 I can only have 3 running. I choose to put F&S, precision and dread banner, which leaves pride unused. I have a lvl 3 enlighten, do I absolutely need a 4 ? Because in the build you said that a 3 was ok.

And even if I can put the 4 auras (due for instance to enlighten 4), it feels like I'll be left with very little mana and so won't be able to properly attack.

You need to run a level 1 precision, not level 21 - it has a flat mana reservation that goes up the higher the level of the skill gem.
"
SerAbusay wrote:

In addition to what FutileRhetoric said, you also have no -X to non-channeling skills crafted on any of your Jewelry?
"
Blazer780 wrote:

no... it's impossible to be @60% impale man. u r surely at 100 lol. 40% impale chance from impale support, 20% dread banner, 16% para, 20% forcful skewering on tree, thats 96%. decent enough x)

u r probably checking impale chance for default attack and not flicker in the game tooltip :/ that's why u saw 60% only.

ok and seriously how do u have 99% hit chance? u have no accuracy mods on gear at all nor on tree.. that's impossible xD
also, with that initiative leap, u should take the +1 frenzy node and also acuity.

thank you for the help! and for the accuracy.. I'm not sure? In-game it says 99% with precision on.. not sure if that's what I should be looking at lol? I also have some accuracy nodes on tree. Uber Elder is the hardest obstacle for me. Tropical Island Full Delirium T16 is doable but might die once or twice per map :) Definitely need the extra levels to grab some life or something.

I also decided to drop multiple totems to link fortify into my leap slam. Helps me survive when I jump into packs for mapping. Multiple totems for endgame bosses
Last edited by nastygrim on Nov 16, 2020, 4:42:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info