[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
nastygrim wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
wait what.. what level is ur precision.. in my build precision should only be level 1. if u r using it above that then that means u dropped some other core aura for it... which is not ideal. Elder fight is a bit hard for the build and needs some dodging here and there cause nearly all damage in this fight cannot be blocked. T16 100% deli is supposed to be daethless too, probably u r missing some core defenses. if u need to be more tanky, please check the FaQ section about how to be more durable.

Precision is at level 6, with a Flesh and Stone reduced mana reserve, I was able to squeeze the extra points. Running 7 auras atm including banner. I definitely need more life (sitting at 4.1-4.2k rn) and need to annoint Cleansed Thoughts but the panopticon node is too good lol.

Not sure if you are aware of this but you have aspect of the cat on your ring and you have lesser duration support in your gloves. The support gem does nothing if the aspect of the cat isn’t on the item with the support gem.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Spiattalo wrote:
Question: if I am struggling to sustain mana even with 0.6% damage leeched, assassin mark on hit and -19 to mana cost, does that mean I need more damage?

no... just 100k damage is enough to sustain lol. u have millions. u should be fine and not facing any mana problems. u should be having around 100 unreserved mana.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
nastygrim wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
wait what.. what level is ur precision.. in my build precision should only be level 1. if u r using it above that then that means u dropped some other core aura for it... which is not ideal. Elder fight is a bit hard for the build and needs some dodging here and there cause nearly all damage in this fight cannot be blocked. T16 100% deli is supposed to be daethless too, probably u r missing some core defenses. if u need to be more tanky, please check the FaQ section about how to be more durable.

Precision is at level 6, with a Flesh and Stone reduced mana reserve, I was able to squeeze the extra points. Running 7 auras atm including banner. I definitely need more life (sitting at 4.1-4.2k rn) and need to annoint Cleansed Thoughts but the panopticon node is too good lol.

Not sure if you are aware of this but you have aspect of the cat on your ring and you have lesser duration support in your gloves. The support gem does nothing if the aspect of the cat isn’t on the item with the support gem.

lol damn that's a deadly mistake that makes the whole build malfunctioning :D
I didn't check his gear well so I didn't see that. Please make sure to fix that asap cause literary u broke the build now. and use precision lvl 1 only.

I have trade off my glove with asenath. My cat cyle now from 4second turn into 8 second. but can sustain due to blood rage. My mapping so fast now. I think senath is very good for mapping. so fun. Less dmg nvm. For bosing i can still do just need more time now lol

lol and also i use vaal portal on boss for extra mob use explision for dmg. haha
Last edited by sedeat01 on Nov 18, 2020, 12:20:06 AM
"
sedeat01 wrote:

I have trade off my glove with asenath. My cat cyle now from 4second turn into 8 second. but can sustain due to blood rage. My mapping so fast now. I think senath is very good for mapping. so fun. Less dmg nvm. For bosing i can still do just need more time now lol

lol and also i use vaal portal on boss for extra mob use explision for dmg. haha

just get aspect on boots instead.. and use less duration support there. cause bossing like that will suck xD
"
Virel_360 wrote:

dude holy crap that is a veryyyyy bad mistake. thank you so much man.

EDIT: Such a costly mistake to overlook the less duration on Aspect of the Cat. Made a lotttt of changes (bout ~80-100ex spent on upgrades today). Was able to get t3 chaos res + chance to block on gloves, so that was cool. THE DIFFERENCE IS INSANE. Definitely doing 100% delirium T16s easily

new PoB: https://pastebin.com/42fGCpiM

Need more life

Thanks for all the help guys. Gna need extra levels to test out thread of hope so I can eventually annoint Cleansed Thoughts.
Last edited by nastygrim on Nov 18, 2020, 5:44:23 PM
"
Spiattalo wrote:
So I have 300Ex to spend and thought of converting my EQ Glad to this, however there doesn't seem to be many suitable items on the market.

Is there a crafting guide for the items anywhere?

If you are familiar with some crafting you can do the most by your self. The rings could be done with beast crafting after you already got a good base with assa mark lvl 12 or a ring with fractured chaos res like blaze or my ones.

The gloves are just a gambling. I hit my sick gloves my Glad is using atm after the 15th try. Sold the rest.

If you are still looking for upgrades I have a nice pair of gloves (+1 frenzy and +1 strike skills) and a good pair of boots (with +1 endurance charge) to sell.

If you are interested just hit me up ingame ;-)

Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 18, 2020, 9:30:35 AM

So I managed to get started with this build, already enjoying it way more than carrion golems. I don't think I will go for chaos resist unless it's useful for t17 100% delirium which is my main goal for this build. I'm way overcapped right now on cold and lightning resist since I just got my unnatural instinct jewel so I maybe I could go for some rings/amulet with more offensive stats. I also know I should be getting more quality on some of my gems. Besides that, if I have another 10 ex left to spend what should I get? Also should my 4th gem in the boots be blood rage or level 1 divergent precision?
"

So I managed to get started with this build, already enjoying it way more than carrion golems. I don't think I will go for chaos resist unless it's useful for t17 100% delirium which is my main goal for this build. I'm way overcapped right now on cold and lightning resist since I just got my unnatural instinct jewel so I maybe I could go for some rings/amulet with more offensive stats. I also know I should be getting more quality on some of my gems. Besides that, if I have another 10 ex left to spend what should I get? Also should my 4th gem in the boots be blood rage or level 1 divergent precision?

the para u got isn't very ideal. the one with blood rage trigger is the worst u can get cause it will cancel the 20-20 blood rage u use. and u should use 20-20 blood rage. leave precision for now. it's a nice damage boost but not necessary for the time being. sword is decent but I wish u could have gotten one without BR trigger lol.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

the para u got isn't very ideal. the one with blood rage trigger is the worst u can get cause it will cancel the 20-20 blood rage u use. and u should use 20-20 blood rage. leave precision for now. it's a nice damage boost but not necessary for the time being. sword is decent but I wish u could have gotten one without BR trigger lol.

I saw that and wondered if that was going to be a problem. Well I guess that explains why it was so much cheaper than the other ones. I'll see if I can get a better one.

Also one thing I was curious about. Why is anomalous flicker better for frenzy maintain than regular flicker when regular flicker has the increased chance to gain a frenzy charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info